Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning (30005 Views)

Biden To Netanyahu: ‘we Won’t Be Able To Support You’ If You Don’t Change Course / Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) / Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by HonNL: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
Statement by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu this evening, following a Security Assessment, at the Kirya in Tel Aviv:

"Citizens of Israel, Shabbat Shalom.
Shabbat shalom to our forces deployed across the country who are celebrating the Sabbath in the field, far from home."

Today, we all understand that we are fighting for our home. And we are fighting tooth and nail: soldiers, police officers, citizens, security forces, health personnel and rescue teams — and Israel's citizens, with your extraordinary volunteering spirit that has touched the world.

We are all mobilized, we are all united. Stories of the heroic acts of our people in these dark days of pain and grief, of that cursed Saturday, will be told for years to come. Stories that will become an integral part of the history of Israel.

We will never forget the horrific acts perpetrated against us by our enemies.

I spoke today with bereaved families and families whose loved ones are still unaccounted for. Their world has collapsed. I know.

We will never forget the horrific acts perpetrated by our enemies, and we will never forgive. We will not allow the world, or anyone, to forget these horrors, the likes of which the Jewish people have not endured in decades.

We are pounding our enemies with unprecedented force, and I stress, this is only the beginning. Our enemies have only just begun to pay the price. I will not detail our plans, but I tell you, this is only the beginning.

In my phone calls with President Biden and other world leaders, and through many other efforts, we are securing vast international support for Israel.

Earlier today I met with the US Secretary of Defense. We are ensuring that the war will continue through munitions and weapons that are en route to Israel.

We will obliterate Hamas, we will triumph. It might take time, but we will end this war stronger than ever. "May the Almighty cause the enemies who rise up against us to be struck down before them."

Source: Prime Minister of Israel

170 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Righteousness2(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2023
I stand with Israel.
Spirtually and Physically, I am with GOD'S Covenant Nation.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY signet on the earth.
The nation of ISRAEL is the REALITY of GOD.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY CHOSEN nation.
ISRAEL is the APPLE of GOD'S EYE.
ISRAEL IS GOD'S Covenant Nation.
Infact the whole Earth is Blessed because of them.
There is nothing You, I or anyone can do about it.

You and I cannot question GOD on why HE chose them. We cannot question our MAKER as HE does whatever HE likes, anytime and anywhere. HE is GOD and we are mere creatures. Our duty is follow HIM.

I see people ignorantly say Israel are not christians. Why do you support them?
Listen! The ways of GOD is not the way of men.
GOD has HIS ways! Our duty is to understand and follow HIS ways.

I and you are gentiles. It is the stubborness of Israel to receive JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah that has given you and I the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.
If the Jews didn't reject JESUS Christ, I don't think you and i will know JESUS CHRIST.

For you to understand GOD'S dealing with ISRAEL, you MUST drop your little sense and begin to see through GOD'S lense. You must begin to see through GOD'S Word.

314 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
confirm

so long they are still firing rocket from civilian location let the pounding continue

na palestines go later ask hamas wetin dem achieve since they dispalced mahmoud abas

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
na only me know wetin him talk here

We will obliterate Hamas, we will triumph. It might take time, but we will end this war stronger than ever. "May the Almighty cause the enemies who rise up against us to be struck down before them."

Dem go settle down pick hamas like beans without rushing

At the end they would gain more than they came into the war

120 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Righteousness2(m): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
"My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, we are in the very final seconds of this dispensation known as the Age Of Grace and on the cusp of the Rapture of the Church! When I look at all that is happening in the world right now and most importantly in Israel which is God's prophetic timepiece, and i look at what my Bible says by connecting the prophetic dots, it is clear as day that we are on the brink of Eternity!

Watch Israel, watch the skies, our redemption draweth nigh!"

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Hezzyluv: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
Hamas receiving Hammers🛠 from Israel left, right, back, front, uppercut and undergroundcut grin

Live and lets live, them say NO..... their religion ideology must be accepted by force (Jahad). undecided

I even heard sey Lagos Muslims dey Para... for this matter. grin

179 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
Wherever Hamas dey now, dey will be like "Which kind wahala be this now?"

cheesy grin😂🤣

171 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by paafin(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
Killing civilians amounts to pounding Hamas?

"Rules for thee, but not for me"

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by benuejosh: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
I stand for peace between the two countries.

And if IPOB or Boko haram want to try same in this country, they should be given the same treatment. We want peace.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Hezzyluv: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
paafin:
Killing civilians amounts to pounding Hamas?

"Rules for thee, but not for me"

@bold,

It's understandable. But the problem is, ample civilians in Palestine are complicit to what Hamas is doing. Because, na them dey give Hamas hiding places.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by misreal(m): 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
They fire rockets from civilians residents and when those houses are bombed,people cry..so israel should allow them obliterate their country Abi..israel should just scatter Gaza at once

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by seunlayi(m): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2023

The whole world is applauding you. More greese to your elbow. Shame on terrorist worldwide, the same fate is reserved for all unrepentant terrorist

16 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
misreal:
They fire rockets from civilians residents and when those houses are bombed,people cry..so israel should allow them obliterate their country Abi..israel should just scatter Gaza at once

Don't mind the werey crying wolf. I trust Israel, indeed, this is just the beginning

15 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by budaatum: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by baralatie(m): 7:19am On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
I stand for peace between the two countries.
Peace wit hamas terrorist group?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by OkCornel(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
I stand with Israel.
Spirtually and Physically, I am with GOD'S Covenant Nation.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY signet on the earth.
The nation of I SRAEL is the REALITY of GOD.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY CHOSEN nation.

You and I cannot question GOD on why HE he chose them. We cannot question our maker as HE does whatever HE likes.

I see people ignorantly say Israel are not christians. Why do you support them.
Listen! The ways of GOD is not the way of men.
GOD has HIS ways! Our duty is to understand and follow HIS ways.

I and you are gentiles. It is the stubborness of Israel to receive JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah that has given you and I the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.

For you to understand GOD'S dealing with ISRAEL, you MUST drop your little sense and begin to see through GOD'S lense. You mus6 begin to see through GOD'S Word.

Ok, and the Christians in Palestine can go to hell right?

Just do a little research and check out who has more Christians between Israel and Palestine.

What shall it profit a Nigerian Christian to stand with Israel whilst ignoring the plight of Palestine Christians?

Abi Palestine Christians are part of Hamas too?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by jumper524(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2023
In just hope their book haram and iswap brothers can go and assist them in this fight.

My sympathy goes to the innocent Palestine civilians and children's..

The moment we realise that terrorist are not religious people, the better for us.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by fineboynl(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2023
How Come Palestine Have The Right To Live But Infidel Don't Have?

If hamas have the weapons to wipe out the jews they would have wipe them out since.

When a Muslim kill unbeliever for blasphemy the unbeliever don't have the right to live even with international outcry nothing will happen. But the Palestinians has the right to live.

How come it's like this?

The same people Muslim uses derogatory words on like infidel they are calling to help. Why is the Arab world not taking the Palestine refugees. Why are they not accommodating them. Israel is just a tiny land like a drop of water in swimming pool.

The Jews should be wipe out, But the Palestine should live. The west is just too soft and accommodating to these Muslims people. Because they should have removed the Palestine from Gaza and relocate them to Muslim countries.

Even some muslims that knows the truth are too afraid to speak out. They know extremists Muslim will kill them

46 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Cj4charles(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2023
Hamas don use their hand price market wey dem no fit buy... #Letpeacereign

10 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by AntiChristian: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2023
How many Hamas has been killed so far?

This is a ruse to take more of their land till they take everything!

The world hypocrisy is evident!

5 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by lendahand(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2023
Na so

Hamas thought Isreal is Nigeria that takes rubbish from bokoharam and isis

You don buy market wey you no go fit pay...

To say na Trump sef dey power, by now Gaza for don know how far

This will mark the end of hamas in the middle East...

Wailers and protesters all over the world started way too early because by the time northern Gaza is erased from the world map, I don't know whether this muric and other Muslim protesters world over will have strength to wail again.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Lastmankc(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2023
I love the way Israel use to deal with this terrorist.How I wish Nigeria Christian we emulate them.Crush your enemies completely not only in body but in spirit.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by whytediamond(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2023
angry
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Harddiskng(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2023
Please pound on.

Till people from a particular religion learn to police themselves, speak against terrorism and distance themselves from it. They should be receive the short end of the stick.

People that live in glass houses don’t throw stones undecided

26 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by ogascomax: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2023
Oga Netanyehu pls we need civilian pass and give the civilians good enough time to move away from this Hamas since Hamas said that they can fight let them be ready to fight.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe / Grace Mugabe Surrenders To Police After Assaulting Gabrielle Engels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.