Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning (30017 Views)

Biden To Netanyahu: ‘we Won’t Be Able To Support You’ If You Don’t Change Course / Benjamin Netanyahu: 'We Will Finish The Job In Rafah' ( Video, Pics) / Israel IDF Drops Leaflets For Hamas With Instructions On How To SURRENDER (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Miracle2020: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
paafin:
Killing civilians amounts to pounding Hamas?

"Rules for thee, but not for me"

are you blind to see the civilian Hamas killed in isreal ? The so called civilians are they ones that gives Hamas cover, there is nothing like innocent civilian in Palestine.
90% of Palestine are terrorists.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Miracle2020: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
AntiChristian:
How many Hamas has been killed so far?

This is a ruse to take more of their land till they take everything!

The world hypocrisy is evident!
go and watch the news. Even the person that lead that attack on Saturday has been killed.
God bless Israel
God bless USA

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by sulaimania2003(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hezzyluv:

@bold,

It's understandable. But the problem is, ample civilians in Palestine are complicit to what Hamas is doing. Because, na them dey give Hamas hiding places.

This is not true .can we start killing innocent people in the Igboland or North and our claim will be that "they are giving ,Ipob ,Esn,Boko Haram Haram a place to hide ??
No!!!!
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Miracle2020: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Mccullum:
He talks much about the horrific act of HAMAS and ignoring his government horrible policies projected against Palestinians.

Always making it appears that only Israelis own the land of Canaan but ignoring the history that his forefathers met Philistine now known as Palestinians forefathers in the claimed promise land to Moses.

Both Israelis and Palestine are brothers, settling their differences with equity and justice would have evade this act of inhumanity exhibiting against themselves.
the whole canan land is for isreal. What isreal is surfering is their results of having pity and allow some few to survive even though God told them to wipe out everything that is living or moving.
God told them since you refuse to obey my instructions to the fullest, those few ones that you allow them to live will continue tormenting you. And it is happening now as bible said.
This is an opportunity for isreal wipe out all the Palestine, the whole Gaza should be deleted out of the earth surface.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by okorogodwin4(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
paafin:

religious hatred will never allow you to reason well you will cry tire
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Sleekfingers: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
HonNL:

Source: Prime Minister of Israel

Oga, stop making noise bomb them......

Palestine will still hit your sorry arses.....it might take them 10- 20 years......

Even the hypocrites called the United States was hit.....despite all their noise.........

Countries like France and UK will regret taking side.......especially France.....Can they protect the news in their country......a country with huge population of Moroccan, Algerian, Tunisian and other Arab countries.......

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by mabea: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
I stand with Israel.
Spirtually and Physically, I am with GOD'S Covenant Nation.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY signet on the earth.
The nation of ISRAEL is the REALITY of GOD.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY CHOSEN nation.
ISRAEL is the APPLE of GOD'S EYE.
ISRAEL IS GOD'S Covenant Nation.
Infact the whole Earth is Blessed because of them.
There is nothing You, I or anyone can do about it.

You and I cannot question GOD on why HE chose them. We cannot question our MAKER as HE does whatever HE likes, anytime and anywhere. HE is GOD and we are mere creatures. Our duty is follow HIM.

I see people ignorantly say Israel are not christians. Why do you support them?
Listen! The ways of GOD is not the way of men.
GOD has HIS ways! Our duty is to understand and follow HIS ways.

I and you are gentiles. It is the stubborness of Israel to receive JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah that has given you and I the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.
If the Jews didn't reject JESUS Christ, I don't think you and i will know JESUS CHRIST.

For you to understand GOD'S dealing with ISRAEL, you MUST drop your little sense and begin to see through GOD'S lense. You must begin to see through GOD'S Word.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Gbam!
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by kissdabride: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
AntiChristian:
How many Hamas has been killed so far?

This is a ruse to take more of their land till they take everything!

The world hypocrisy is evident!
You can as well help urself by going to Gaza and count how many hamaz has been killed bcus I learnt that hamaz is about to wipe out Israel.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Encyclopedia1: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You are wrong

Muslims in Israel are 18%

Christians are 1.9%

Thank you for the correction but that State called ISREAL are full of bad people.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by wink2015(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
ISRAEL NO SEND O!

She dey do the Palestinian SHEGE !

TIT FOR TAT !

If Late Yasser Arafat were to be alive is it so they will be behaving.

You just wake up over night and start attacking the Israel state and people.

And you expect Israel to fold its hand.

This attack is without provocation.

Israel have given you the Gaza strip and the West Bank to administer.

Is that not enough for the Palestinian people.

They should go and see what the Saharawi people in Western Sahara are passing through.

The Saharawi people do not even have a state status like the Palestinaian.

This is because the Moroccan Monarchical government annex the Western Sahara.

This is despite calls from the United Nations, African Union that they should allow an Independent State for the Saharawi people in Western Sahara.

People of Palestine what is your problem.

You have lands of your own you still seek the destruction of the state of Israel.

ISRAEL DON DEY PACK AM GIVE UNA.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by OutOfTheAshes(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
I stand for peace between the two countries.

And if IPOB or Boko haram want to try same in this country, they should be given the same treatment. We want peace.
HYPOCRITE!!!! Why roping IPOB into the matter. Well, BLA, not IPOB have told Nigeria military to stop being cowards and come to the forest. Your enemy is giving you the location of the battle field yet you cowardly harass civilians and burn their houses. Why can't the military be brave enough to enter the forest where the unknown gun men are? SPIT!!!! They even make their videos in forest where they operate from but Nigeria military will go to village settlements to burn people's shops and houses.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by maxist2020(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
paafin:

those that your Hamaz killed are logs of wood.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Okechinwadike: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Newton2024:
I support total annihilation of Palestine by Israel.
annihilation by killing Israelites?
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by fkj950ax(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
paafin:

But it’s okay for Hamas to kill and kidnap civilians in Israel abi?
The 5000 rockets fired into Israel was targeting military or civilian locations?

Palestinians in Gaza should kick Hamas out of Gaza and align themselves back with PLO in West Bank.
That’s how these nonsense will be resolved.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by deanoffaculty: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
Wherever Hamas dey now, dey will be like "Which kind wahala be this now?"

cheesy grin😂🤣
I dey tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy
They started what they cannot finish.
I watched a video clip and I felt that those Hamas guys were brainwashed at young age. They have never experienced the real "heat" of "hit".
Dem go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by 7upnigeria: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Ok, and the Christians in Palestine can go to hell right?

Just do a little research and check out who has more Christians between Israel and Palestine.

What shall it profit a Nigerian Christian to stand with Israel whilst ignoring the plight of Palestine Christians?

Abi Palestine Christians are part of Hamas too?

Whether Hamas is Christian or not, e no matter. THIS IS COMMON SENSE. You hit me with rod, I'll remove your head with cutlass. Hamas threw the first punch, they should be ready for what's coming from Israel. Israel sef kuku no dey hear word.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Mccullum: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
Miracle2020:
the whole canan land is for isreal. What isreal is surfering is their results of having pity and allow some few to survive even though God told them to wipe out everything that is living or moving.
God told them since you refuse to obey my instructions to the fullest, those few ones that you allow them to live will continue tormenting you. And it is happening now as bible said.
This is an opportunity for isreal wipe out all the Palestine, the whole Gaza should be deleted out of the earth surface.

Some biblical scriptures are not logical to be considered the words of God. I'm deeply sorry if this might hurt your feelings.

Scriptures like one fought with God and defeated his creator, this is not common sensical, how can human being defeated God. You may say it has spiritual understand except if you will tell me what it meant spiritually.

There are some many chapters and verses, contradicting one another in the bible. Such as how and when Jesus was killed, which had many contradictory scriptures.

How do expect one to believes type of that acclaimed holy book. For those reasons, I find it somehow hard to believes that quoted verses you mentioned which order Jews to killed any living things around them.

Won't they need animals, human being around them, as no group of people can be Island of them selves. Those people needs them in other areas of life, some how, they need those people too. The almighty God won't guide Israelis to an act of inhumanity and humanity because He created everything on this planet earth for the benefits of humanity as creatures assigned with specific purpose to exist in this world.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by drtee247(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hezzyluv:

@bold,

It's understandable. But the problem is, ample civilians in Palestine are complicit to what Hamas is doing. Because, na them dey give Hamas hiding places.

Na Igbos Dey give IPOB hiding place? Na Borneo people Dey give BH hiding place? Na fulanis Dey give kidnappers hiding place?
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Exceed15: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Righteousness2:
I stand with Israel.
Spirtually and Physically, I am with GOD'S Covenant Nation.

ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY signet on the earth.
The nation of ISRAEL is the REALITY of GOD.
ISRAEL is GOD ALMIGHTY CHOSEN nation.
ISRAEL is the APPLE of GOD'S EYE.
ISRAEL IS GOD'S Covenant Nation.
Infact the whole Earth is Blessed because of them.
There is nothing You, I or anyone can do about it.

You and I cannot question GOD on why HE chose them. We cannot question our MAKER as HE does whatever HE likes, anytime and anywhere. HE is GOD and we are mere creatures. Our duty is follow HIM.

I see people ignorantly say Israel are not christians. Why do you support them?
Listen! The ways of GOD is not the way of men.
GOD has HIS ways! Our duty is to understand and follow HIS ways.

I and you are gentiles. It is the stubborness of Israel to receive JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah that has given you and I the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.
If the Jews didn't reject JESUS Christ, I don't think you and i will know JESUS CHRIST.

For you to understand GOD'S dealing with ISRAEL, you MUST drop your little sense and begin to see through GOD'S lense. You must begin to see through GOD'S Word.

I m liking this righteousness guy now.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by mamaafrik(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

The first shot you saw was from Hamas!

But that of Israel came first and steady for 75yrs!
the 6 day war aggression too was done by isreal abi,omode n seo.......,you need to read history book .

you are a kid in knowledge
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by oneman2k7: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
Isreal don call the Almighty God. Ti Hamas tita. Ask Pharaoh.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by budaatum: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
Shyboyk:

😅 ok the Christian’s in Palestine are enjoying abi…it’s same treatment to Christian’s in both country but the koko is that Israel is bombing those terrorist don’t bring religion into it

Religion is the reason Israel was created, and why Palestine is in the state it's in, so I don't see why I should not mention religion that underpins the killings, on both sides.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by VULCAN(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Is that all?

An attack with spit?

Compared with the Islamic attacks on Christians with cutlasses, swords, bombs and such.

Let them add more spit pls.

Mtscheww

budaatum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT8COKNaDJE?si=LHWZSDoN8AwNxirv
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2023
deanoffaculty:

I dey tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy
They started what they cannot finish.
I watched a video clip and I felt that those Hamas guys were brainwashed at young age. They have never experienced the real "heat" of "hit".
Dem go hear am.

You are right, I don't even know what gave them the morale sef.
Dey never see anything, dey go learn the hard way if dey actually survive it, that is for those that survive it sha.
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by budaatum: 1:43am On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by Shyboyk(m): 5:59am On Oct 15, 2023
budaatum:

Religion is the reason Israel was created, and why Palestine is in the state it's in, so I don't see why I should not mention religion that underpins the killings, on both sides.

All I’m saying is that u are the one adding religion because Palestine attacked Israel because they are occupying their land and maltreating them and israel attacked back because their citizens were killed by terrorist from Palestine
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by MomohMrMoore: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2023
U cant do it forever, nothing last forever. What is constant is change. Israel, America and the west power is shortlive, soon it will end. Other powers are rising.
The world is with the Palestinians
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by MomohMrMoore: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2023
Soon most countries will have nukes, then we will nuke the world out of existence. America and the west, your backer will not last forever
Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by AntiChristian: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2023
mamaafrik:
the 6 day war aggression too was done by isreal abi,omode n seo.......,you need to read history book .

you are a kid in knowledge

Thanks elder in knowledge.
Show us the map of Israel in 1946, 1947/48 and now!

Let's see how much land Israel don steal!

Re: Netanyahu: We Are Pounding Hamas With Brute Force, But This Is Just D Beginning by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2023
billyG:
If not for d last Satan prophet the whole of middle east would have been a peaceful christian countries harbouring d Jewish state in their mist with no hostility.
actually romans delibrately left the land because it wasnt theirs

mohammed people came via ottoman empire to do the opposite

christians could have long owned it if they wanted

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe / Grace Mugabe Surrenders To Police After Assaulting Gabrielle Engels / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.