Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old (14039 Views)

Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals / Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down / Ronaldo Nears 700 Career Goals After Scoring Against Luxembourg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Deepthoughts: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
kenex4ever:
Penaldo is a known cheat, most of his ucl gifted/diving penalties and offside goals comes to mind. Stat padder per excellence.
what of Messi that has been aided by FIFA n UEFA all the way, even scoring with the hand but hailed for recreating maradona's hand of god, even Messi's world cup glory was clearly aided,if you doubt ask the Netherlands.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Almiron: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Coolex4real:
This guy is a f**ng goal machine. At 39 still banging goals, no wonder Diego Maradona called him "a sorcerer" and "an animal".
Why e no score against Morocco last year , cos he can only score against weak teams ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Deepthoughts: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
kenex4ever:
If Ronaldo played Paraguy he wont have scored any goal.
Because Messi couldn't score abi,Messi that was suprise that Ronaldo was blasting away goals in serieA despite knowing how difficult it is out there,he even asked prince Boateng for confirmation,if na goals just give up for Ronaldo, even tap ins no easy that was y yakubu missed empty net come de chew gums.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Sweetvie: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

He says what he wants to say nd move on. U don't see him gloss over an issue for too long nd if he doesn't like u he won't fake it. I love pple with such temperament. Those kinda pple can go all out to help others. Drogba is like that too.
Like seriously. He's so blunt and just says exactly what he feels without worrying about how it might be perceived by others or how the media is going to portray him. I admire that personality a lot.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Chukwunonso1: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jecassy:
At Almiron Ronaldo scored in all the matches he featured at the concluded world Cup but cancelled by the Referee due to offside, which sometimes can be neglected .
The Portuguese coach was another issue for the team too.
So if Ronaldo goals where not cancelled because of offside Morocco won't have defeated them.
Ronaldo may likely still win the world Cup so don't rule that's out.
The most important thing is that's he has achieved much, which Messi may not achieve, but the only difference is that Messi has a world Cup which Ronaldo may get or may not. However that doesn't mean in anyway Messi is better than Ronaldo

You called a whole world cup 'except'๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š

What about Olympics and under 20

Try to mention what Ronaldo has that Messi don't. Remember Ronaldo is 2 years in the game before Messi o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by kenex4ever(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
Deepthoughts:
Because Messi couldn't score abi,Messi that was suprise that Ronaldo was blasting away goals in serieA despite knowing how difficult it is out there,he even asked prince Boateng for confirmation,if na goals just give up for Ronaldo, even tap ins no easy that was y yakubu missed empty net come de chew gums.
So you are taking what Boateng assumed Messi thought to the bank. Messi asked him how serie A was just to why he couldnt score in Laliga and he assumed Messi was thinking about Cr7, lol.

Back to Cr7, he was banging goals at the expense of the team because he ensured all the goals came from him, that was why he suppervised the colapse of almighty Juve of the era. His ensured everybody where playing to serve him because if u dont he will keep malies with you and probably influence your termination of contract.
The same thing he tried at Man U, and they niped him at the bud.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Mitsurugi(m): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Almiron:
Another mediocre jamboree by penadogs, as usual they have no meaningful thing to celebrate. Over 800goals, zero World Cup knockout goals after playing for 20 years. Where was his 37 years old body last year when his country needs him the most, Portugal had one of the best teams in the tournament, yet they were knocked out by Morocco. Mediocrity fanbase ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Iโ€™m just here to make yโ€™all penadogs cry as usual.

Messi won the World Cup at 35. Heโ€™s about the win his 8th ballon dโ€™or later this month, yโ€™all penadogs dey celebrate goals, even his goals in a nonsense lowly rated desert league gets hyped. If he score against Al Kabiru fc, penadogs go rush create threads, team wey 5 aside team for my street go beat blue and black. Why e no score against Morocco, dem hold his legs abi e get injury ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I hear say Iran wan lash am 99 strokes of koboko, make dem flog the bastard enter comma if dem catch am. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Don't be a mor.on.

https://metro.co.uk/2023/10/13/iran-responds-to-reports-of-cristiano-ronaldo-facing-99-lashes-for-adultery-19659757/?ico=trending-post-strip_item_2
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by BeigJawnson(m): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Almiron:
Your IQ is too low to comprehend a banter, I no send your papa, you can go hang yourself. I go make all of una penadogs cry blood on this forum. Na me be una nemesis. Almiron, this moniker go hunt you even in your dreams

Hahahahahahaha empty barrel maketh the loudest noise... You too small. So you get mind drag my papa for this issue, it is high time I start to drag your own father too from him blokos like I pass my neighbor generator... No you can help yourself by holding a strand of hair in your father's buttocks to keep you hanging .... Hunt me...? I can't laugh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Peterpanny: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jokerman:

Most international goals:
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Cristiano Ronaldo (125)

Most international hat-tricks:
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Cristiano Ronaldo (10)

Most Euro goals:
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Cristiano Ronaldo (14)

Most international free kicks:
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น Cristiano Ronaldo (11)
no knockout world cup goal.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Jokerman(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
Peterpanny:
no knockout world cup goal.

How is that important?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by specialmati(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
obembet:

This is great achievement without FIFA and Referee support.

Here in Nigeria, we condemn INEC for not giving us proper election yet some mumu dey celebrate Ballon Dโ€™or without proper voting.

They never vote, some don dey announced the winner without proper achievement, we are not new to that, Xavi and Westley sneijder as been Rob cos of him. Thank God for ref for giving penalty all tru, some countries for comot for group stage.

PSG and Inger Maimi exposed them. No more WiFi grin

We the lover of Good football celebrate CR7 jare.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Morocco said Hi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Peterpanny: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
obembet:

This is great achievement without FIFA and Referee support.

Here in Nigeria, we condemn INEC for not giving us proper election yet some mumu dey celebrate Ballon Dโ€™or without proper voting.

They never vote, some don dey announced the winner without proper achievement, we are not new to that, Xavi and Westley sneijder as been Rob cos of him. Thank God for ref for giving penalty all tru, some countries for comot for group stage.

PSG and Inger Maimi exposed them. No more WiFi grin

We the lover of Good football celebrate CR7 jare.

one world cup,and 8 world best.
Your favorite can never ever.
Wake me up when he scored an international world cup knockout goal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Beuberry(f): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Almiron:
of course, my papa and your papa no be mates, your papa no fit enter where my papa, that said. Youโ€™re a product of failure isnโ€™t it obvious. Youโ€™ll cry till death
You look ugly in your dp. Your must be a boy that has eaten lots of breakfast and more still await you. Sorry, you picked a bad destiny like this thing below!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by SPAMBOX7: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Some pple where just created different nd Cr7 is one of the few pple. He doesn't live his life to the gallery. He doesn't fake humility to gain simpathy, he doesn't live a fake life off nd on.
So you saying some people dey fake humility. So dem dey fake humility too. Omo una dey off me for this site grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by tnerro1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
Without World Cup , all na wash๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Peterpanny: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jokerman:

How is that important?
for someone with such an astonishing numbers,it's fucking important.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Drsmartphilips: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
free goal from penalty
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by maestroferddi: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
elpochas:
Please I need a break down of all the countries Ronaldo scored against.
You mean Luxembourg, Lichtenstein, Andorra, Faroe Island, Gibraltar, Cyprus, Northern Ireland, Azerbaijan ?

This two goals against Slovakia were a penalty and a last man header from a set piece...

Most Ronaldo fans support APC...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Beuberry(f): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Almiron:
This is what ll happen to me. I m Oloriburuku said I look ugly in my dp ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, aye e mi baje, dem suppose lock me up inside mental asylum cos you be threats to unfortunate ppl around. Wonma gbe mi gbin bi isu
Amen.
You go chop big ban

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by sonyad: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
kenex4ever:
If Messi was in Europe he would have 250 international goals by now. 50 against estonia, 45 against luxemburg, etc.

Easy continent

If this, if that, bla bla bla bla.

Stop trivialising his performance. It's the same Europe that a lot of the top talents in football are from and he has pulled off these numbers above them. Which player in England, Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium etc pulls these numbers? Abi no be the same Europe?
If he was African or Asian now, u would have said it's because there is no competition.

The man has done very well. Everything must not be Ronaldo Messi comparison.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Deepthoughts: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
kenex4ever:
So you are taking what Boateng assumed Messi thought to the bank. Messi asked him how serie A was just to why he couldnt score in Laliga and he assumed Messi was thinking about Cr7, lol.

Back to Cr7, he was banging goals at the expense of the team because he ensured all the goals came from him, that was why he suppervised the colapse of almighty Juve of the era. His ensured everybody where playing to serve him because if u dont he will keep malies with you and probably influence your termination of contract.
The same thing he tried at Man U, and they niped him at the bud.
Kai haba! You can lie!,what did juv achieved before Ronaldo came n what have they achieve since he left since he was the problem?,guy just give Ronaldo his due credit,look at how his influence has transformed the Saudis league!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Almiron: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
Beuberry:

Amen.
You go chop big ban
haaa mogbe, how I wan take chop now if I chop big ban, dindinrin dey play. Youโ€™ll learn the hard way
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by elpochas: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
maestroferddi:
You mean Luxembourg, Lichtenstein, Andorra, Faroe Island, Gibraltar, Cyprus, Northern Ireland, Azerbaijan ?

This two goals against Slovakia were a penalty and a last man header from a set piece...

Most Ronaldo fans support APC...
Can u imagine Obembet? countries that can Never ever play in any international cup competition.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by kenex4ever(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
Deepthoughts:
Kai haba! You can lie!,what did juv achieved before Ronaldo came n what have they achieve since he left since he was the problem?,guy just give Ronaldo his due credit,look at how his influence has transformed the Saudis league!
Obviously, you are baby football fan. Before penaldo got there, they were the best team in Italy for many years. Your guy went there and made sure he dethroned them b4 they chased him away to avoid further damage. Since then Juve are yet to recover from the confusion and disorganization he caused because of selfishness and quest for goals just to be in GOAT debate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by pquaver(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
Starz825:

na English guy grin

it means ever since he turned 30 yrs , he has scored 73 goals....

that's a very huge achievement for a soccer star

It is mot achievement to have so much goals against estonia, Luxembourg etc
73 goals with World Cup KO goals or world cup those ones na goals?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by elpochas: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
Obembet I just heard Ronaldo scored a penalty and a tap from a credible source .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Deepthoughts: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
kenex4ever:
Obviously, you are baby football fan. Before penaldo got there, they were the best team in Italy for many years. Your guy went there and made sure he dethroned them b4 they chased him away to avoid further damage. Since then Juve are yet to recover from the confusion and disorganization he caused because of selfishness and quest for goals just to be in GOAT debate.
Guy I knew when juv were the equivalent of Munich or psg in taly up to when they were even demoted for dubious conduct, inter took over before Ronaldo join them,their primary aim of going for Ronaldo was the UCL but as they couldn't win,they turn Ronaldo to a scape goat,now since Ronaldo Left how has they fared?you people called the French league Farmers league but when Messi went there you hailed him for providing assists,he thought everyone will slave for him but met a match in mbappe,now Messi is in USA but you people are still hailing him while condemning Ronaldo in Saudi Arabia out of sheer hate.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Beuberry(f): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
Almiron:
haaa mogbe, how I wan take chop now if I chop big ban, dindinrin dey play. Youโ€™ll learn the hard way
I m the woman that ll bring your downfall on this site. Aye tin se e!
Orun koyin SI e!
Were tun ka pata e!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by kenex4ever(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
Deepthoughts:
Guy I knew when juv were the equivalent of Munich or psg in taly up to when they were even demoted for dubious conduct, inter took over before Ronaldo join them,their primary aim of going for Ronaldo was the UCL but as they couldn't win,they turn Ronaldo to a scape goat,now since Ronaldo Left how has they fared?you people called the French league Farmers league but when Messi went there you hailed him for providing assists,he thought everyone will slave for him but met a match in mbappe,now Messi is in USA but you people are still hailing him while condemning Ronaldo in Saudi Arabia out of sheer hate.
Lol,

Ronaldo joined Juve in 2018 and left in 2021 to Manu U. Inter won 2020/2021 season, which was Cr7's last season and Ronaldo was fully there to ensure Juve was dethroned.
That's the difference, Messi would rather allow his team mates to excel and happily provide them with assists. So that the day they men-mark him others can shine.
I remember when selfish Cr7 was so angry that Khedira scored that he start to kick the post, wanted him to leave the ball for his tappin.

What killed Psg in ucl was entrusting leadership of the team to overrated Mbape where they had the GOAT in the team, plus poor midfield that made Messi to start playing deep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 73 International Goals After Turning 30 Yr Old by Deepthoughts: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
kenex4ever:
Lol,

Ronaldo joined Juve in 2018 and left in 2021 to Manu U. Inter won 2020/2021 season, which was Cr7's last season and Ronaldo was fully there to ensure Juve was dethroned
So must Ronaldo's club win the league every season,does Messi do same?,ok since juv were winning without Ronaldo,what stop them now that hey gone?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much They Earn In Naira Every Friday, 10 Highest Paid Footballers(2017) / Ugwuanyi Gives Champions Rangers Land, Cash Gift / AFCON 2021: Egypt Vs Sudan (1 - 0) On 19th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.