Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger (21069 Views)

Ogun: So-Safe Corps Arrests Okada Rider For Attempting To Rape, Kill Passenger / Gunmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kidnap Naomi, 6 Others In Kogi {Photos} / Suspected Herdsmen Hijack 18-seater Bus, Kill Naval Warrant Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by Btruth: 6:56am On Oct 14, 2023
Not again God. 😥
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by emmanuelbrown26: 6:57am On Oct 14, 2023
KEVIND:
Why is it difficult to call out the tribe involved in this act.
I don't know why the Yorubas fear the Fulani tribe so much. If Atiku a Fulani man attack Tinubu, they'll leave him & his tribe & start attacking Obi & the Igbos who didn't say anything.
I have never seen this kind fear fear before ooo
Here is d answer
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by emmanuelbrown26: 6:59am On Oct 14, 2023
KEVIND:
Why is it difficult to call out the tribe involved in this act.
I don't know why the Yorubas fear the Fulani tribe so much. If Atiku a Fulani man attack Tinubu, they'll leave him & his tribe & start attacking Obi & the Igbos who didn't say anything.
I have never seen this kind fear fear before ooo

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by Desusi: 7:00am On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
Who told you it was herdsmen.

We have series of UNKNOWN GUN MEN, millitia and bandits attacking people all the time.

The moment an attack is carried out on people, the first impression is herdsmen.

I condemn the killings in totality and call on the government to take actions and fish out those UNKNOWN GUN MEN and deal with them decisively.
You tried. Do you know that in the history of Benue people, Fulani people had been the thorns in their flesh. Considering the killings of the past.l wonder why their leaders in the middle belt cannot come together and form a security network to confront these evils. A situation where no farm,no travelling no market call for aggressive decision.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by Ozommadu: 7:02am On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
Who told you it was herdsmen.

We have series of UNKNOWN GUN MEN, millitia and bandits attacking people all the time.

The moment an attack is carried out on people, the first impression is herdsmen.

I condemn the killings in totality and call on the government to take actions and fish out those UNKNOWN GUN MEN and deal with them decisively.

Imagine this nonsense trying to cover fulani crimes...

I don't think you're really from benue state

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by jimmyvic(m): 7:09am On Oct 14, 2023
Did you read the post before commenting or you wan open thread inside another thread?
Wujio:
All these bloodthirsty Dangote truck drivers keeping to satisfy their blood lust as they travel under the guise of militants. Government needs to clamp down and monitor Dangote truck riders. They're the most active group all over the forested terrains of the country !
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by UnimkeAk(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2023
Ozommadu:
Tinubu and shettima

The worst calamity to ever befall this country...tueh
I feel say na buhari before
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by mayor1814: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:

How old are you??

Please STFU if you don’t know the real story behind Israel and Gaza fight

Stop trying to compare fooooolish Fulani herdsmen and freedom Hamaz fighters

Freedom fighters Hamas killing innocent citizens attending a peace concert. Hiding behind innocent Palestinians to guard against attack from IDF. Bunch of cowards and wicked men.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by amazingspiderma: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2023
Attacking the food basket of the nation.
Isn't that going to result in food security crisis.

Government is pretending like they don't see their strategy.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by BigDawsNet: 7:22am On Oct 14, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
I keep saying it that if not igbos and SOME SOUTH South hausas/Fulani would hv swallowed d rest of d country and religion.
When dis whole madness started, igbos said no, South south said no and not only saying now, they all condemned and banished Fulani. But Yorubas were neither here nor their. Infact, they supported every rubbish policy from buhari.
Fulani is in charge of Kwara, very soon they will take over d remaining states.

Majorly hausa fulani dominated kwara States...
Let those headmens or bandits whatever come to lagos, or Ogun state to come and attack in public city.. I want to check something 🫣
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:

How old are you??

Freedom fighters?

More like exterminators. These guys are not fighting for freedom. They like the herdsmen are fighting to exterminate their fellow human beings from the face of the earth just because these innocent human beings are from other tribe and religions other than theirs. They are purely terrorists.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by tydi(m): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2023
I notice that all head slammers and terrorist are angry for Israel attacking Gaza

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by PrettyIfy7: 7:27am On Oct 14, 2023
Where's the id!ot benuejosh?
I think that guy is a herdsman too.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by YouAreNobody: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2023
Same people aggressively commenting on the previous thread will be mute on this one because it didn't happen in ìgbo land
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by lapintoz: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2023
Ipig propagandist, continue.

You go wail tire!

Ozommadu:
Tinubu and shettima

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by emmanuelbrown26: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Let those headmens or bandits whatever come to lagos, or Ogun state to come and attack in public city.. I want to check something 🫣
D ones wey dem send as refugees in Benin Republic never come back, waiting una do?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:45am On Oct 14, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/10/13/breaking-suspected-herdsmen-hijack-fully-loaded-benue-links-bus-butcher-passengers/

Herdsmen, the Nigerian version of useless Hamas.

The people of Benue should rise up and utterly destroy these menacing and rampaging animals the same way Israel is doing to their likes in Gaza
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by Bfly: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2023
What good thing can we even say about the peesent government?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by Jeyun: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Cos ur sense na ur foot e dey.

Something happened in Benue u dey attack Yoruba.,

Na only Yoruba give ultimatum to Fulani and dey obeyed u fit try am for Enugu... Cos we r not noise maker like the cowlu.

Yoruba dnt make noise.
na who make noise pass Yoruba? Alariwo people infact Yorubas are know for noise making Aaaaah Emi, weh reeey. They talk alot rake alot but can't fight because they don't know how to fight and they don't have mind, they can fear for Africa. Fear fear Yoruba noise maker's
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by Zeezenho: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2023
Na shoot at sight we do them for ala igbo forest no time for fulani drama in igboland.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by Zeezenho: 7:54am On Oct 14, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Check Wetin? Abu you don forget the haggard wakilli that terrorized the whole south west till igboho stepped in.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by kissdabride: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2023
bewla:
mind your business why most you lie
Is there any peace where terrorist rule
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by Exceed15: 8:09am On Oct 14, 2023
Their rev fr whom APC used to deceive una should rise up to the occasion...
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by Beremx(f): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh oya come and send condolences to your people. I hope you won't blame Ortom for this
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by Checkwell: 8:19am On Oct 14, 2023
Wike should just become the president of this country to put all terrorists in their rightful place.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by MDK777: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2023
The list of people that deserve to be killed either by firing squad or born to death or if possible stone to death if I were opportune
1. Boko Haram
2.bandit
3.LGBTQ+
4.public fund embezzlers
5.killer herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by Draconian: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2023
Before una dey shout Buhari. Wet come happen?
Ozommadu:
Tinubu and shettima

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by Wujio: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2023
jimmyvic:
Did you read the post before commenting or you wan open thread inside another thread?

Face front before i slap you
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by nams77: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2023
Thundafireseun:

How old are you??

Which freedom,? The UN has mediated peace five times and given the Palestinians larger portion of land but they rejected it. Rather the vowed to wipe out every Israeli.
Well, good luck to them on doing that grin

Don't just quote me. Go and research what I wrote up there
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by TUTU147: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2023
Benue youths are too lazy for my liking,how long must this evil continue in Benue state.Government is not ready to help Benue people so the people must take up the fight.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by israelmao(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2023
Buhari really empowered his clanmen while in power with state fund to wreak havoc on other Nigerians as part of his support for Jihadist movement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver . / 400-Level Ogun Varsity Student Commits Suicide / 60-year-old Man Who Slept Off While Cooking, Killed By Fire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.