Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger (21110 Views)

Ogun: So-Safe Corps Arrests Okada Rider For Attempting To Rape, Kill Passenger / Gunmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kidnap Naomi, 6 Others In Kogi {Photos} / Suspected Herdsmen Hijack 18-seater Bus, Kill Naval Warrant Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by Sillymoderators: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Explain tire jare
I already told you that you are a kid I am sure you are less than 30 years. I won't be going back a forth with a kid, a senseless one for that matter. Keep replying but you here by ignored.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by emmanuelbrown26: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sillymoderators:

I already told you that you are a kid I am sure you are less than 30 years. I won't be going back a forth with a kid, a senseless one for that matter. Keep replying but you here by ignored.
Thank u

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by kissdabride: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
bewla:
No but you have to be just in divination of terrorist

Who start the fight

And why is it a retaliation or just stupid political or religion or ethnic cleansing as in genocide
Islam is fond of terrorism
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by jimmyvic(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
grin grin
Bully spotted
Wujio:

Face front before i slap you
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by bewla(m): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
kissdabride:
Islam is fond of terrorism
when you are afraid of something and you name anything even if it's not directly link to that you still believe it's it
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by kissdabride: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
bewla:
when you are afraid of something and you name anything even if it's not directly link to that you still believe it's it
this is one is seen clearly by the world the horror hamaz committed against the people of isreal......
The world would have been peaceful without islam
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by MrPRevailer(m): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
These people are not just herdsmen. They are sponsored terrorists sent to kill farmers and impoverish the NATION.

This is a WEF-sponsored goal. And whoever reads this, you need to make others realise this till it gets to the top
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Hijack Benue Links Bus, Kill Passenger by rulin247: 7:17am On Oct 15, 2023
KEVIND:
Why is it difficult to call out the tribe involved in this act.
I don't know why the Yorubas fear the Fulani tribe so much. If Atiku a Fulani man attack Tinubu, they'll leave him & his tribe & start attacking Obi & the Igbos who didn't say anything.
I have never seen this kind fear fear before ooo

It isn't easy to attack your master who has your life in his hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Held Over Rape Of Friend’s Wife / Police Parade 20 Robbery Suspects In Kaduna (Photos Of Suspects And Guns) / Man Kills, Buries Sick Brother To Avoid Hospital Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.