Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

My Mental Health Is At Stake, I’m Going Through Hell – Bbnaija’s Phyna Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mental Health Is At Stake, I’m Going Through Hell – Bbnaija’s Phyna Cries Out (611 Views)

Davido: I’m Receiving Death Threats – BBNaija’s Phyna Cries Out / “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts / “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mental Health Is At Stake, I’m Going Through Hell – Bbnaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Loveth160: 5:52am On Oct 14, 2023
Big Brother Naija season 7 winner, Ijeoma Josephine Otabor, popularly known as Phyna, has cried out over her mental health.

The reality star in a post on her Instagram page on Friday, disclosed that she is going through a challenging period.

In the post, she noted that the internal battles she is fighting are too big for her.

“I’m going through hell of shits. The internal battles I’m fighting are way bigger than me. Very honestly, for the very first time, my mental health is at stake.”

This is coming weeks after Phyna’s father in an interview accused her of abandoning him and other family members after she won the BBNaija show in 2022.

https://.ng/2023/10/14/my-mental-health-is-at-stake-im-going-through-hell-bbnaijas-phyna-cries-out/

Re: My Mental Health Is At Stake, I’m Going Through Hell – Bbnaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Nwodosis(m): 5:54am On Oct 14, 2023
You are still lucky since you are only fighting internal battle, some are fighting both internal and external battles.

4 Likes

Re: My Mental Health Is At Stake, I’m Going Through Hell – Bbnaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Mihaug(m): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2023
cheesy Maybe as u abandon ur parents after winning 120M, them don open the flood gates of village ppl wey dey after u
Re: My Mental Health Is At Stake, I’m Going Through Hell – Bbnaija’s Phyna Cries Out by Boogyman557: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2023
cx
Re: My Mental Health Is At Stake, I’m Going Through Hell – Bbnaija’s Phyna Cries Out by kernniejay(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2023
You won N100m in BBNaija and ran away from your family only to come out and tell us you are having mental issue because your father cried out that you abandon your family because of money, whose sentiment are you trying to beg for?
The reason why God leave some people to remain in poverty is because when they have money, they will lose their right sense, kick against God Himself, become proud, misbehave, neglect those that have always been there for them and mismanage their wealth.

(1) (Reply)

I Once Collected Used Clothes As Payment For Writing Davido’s Songs – Peruzzi / M.d Is Better Than M.i / Africamagic To Pay Tribute To Sam Loco Efe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.