Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers (29609 Views)

Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies / Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Ifekwe Udo, Abia Church Of Satan Founder Arrested. Shrine Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by juman(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Bad.
Too bad he could not live a good life to control his blood pressure.
He didnt worth to be a leader of a congregation.

Blood pressure is easy to control in todays world.
May be he died of something else.
It possible.
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by juman(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Dont kill yourself.

Check you blood pressure and blood sugar level regularly. Save your life.
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Abelino(m): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
Did you just make any sense Ignorance is bliss.
Blackfire:
Most of this So called Reverend fathers are full of atrocities and evil

Break homes
Turn wife against husband
Bang your wives with reckless abandon
Gay acts like is nothing
Uses hypnosis
Hate themselves like plague
...and so on

1 Like

Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by CJStarz: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
The op sef. So from July 2022 to October 2023 don add up to 22 months? Olodo.

May God console the family of the deceased and rest his soul.

Take note:
When you notice your BP rising, take a cup of water. It kinda stabilizes the heart. It's an important first aid. Then start breathing slowly through the month. Call upon Jesus in your mind.
All these go a long way.
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Kestolove(m): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
His to fat sef
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Onyeka8: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Bad news. RIP Fr. Amen.
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by BarrElChapo(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
Rest in peace Padre
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by youngsahito(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
OgThanos:
Hi guys..
Please, I need someone to lend me a sum of 55k, and I'll be 22k monthly for 3 months.
Starting from this month end.
I live in lagos
download opay or palmpay app on ur phone.
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Skillsnigeria: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by OgThanos: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
youngsahito:
download opay or palmpay app on ur phone.
Trust me, I've tried those .. They are not just gonna lend me
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by domnwan(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
Pray someone genuinely decides to assist without accepting you criminal scope of paying back.
OgThanos:
Hi guys..
Please, I need someone to lend me a sum of 55k, and I'll be 22k monthly for 3 months.
Starting from this month end.
I live in lagos
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by juman(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
CJStarz:
The op sef. So from July 2022 to October 2023 don add up to 22 months? Olodo.

May God console the family of the deceased and rest his soul.

Take note:
When you notice your BP rising, take a cup of water. It kinda stabilizes the heart. It's an important first aid. Then start breathing slowly through the month. Call upon Jesus in your mind.
All these go a long way.

Your advice is not good.

Rather anybody that notice high BP should visit his doctor.
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Lexusgs430: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
I doubt he used medication, probably using only holy oil, water and prayers.....

One day, we would have sense.......
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by justking(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
Chaiii, so full of life
RIP
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Lexusgs430: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
juman:

Your advice is not good.

Don't mind all this religious bigots we have in Nigeria.......
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by CJStarz: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Did you see where I said it was an IMPORTANT FIRST AID? What is First Aid?

juman:

Your advice is not good.

Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by isycollins(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
May his soul rest perfect peace
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by juman(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Some long time ago.
A close friend died of high blood pressure.
He said he fell down when he felt dizzy, he got helped and he was told to go to general hospital, it was near.
He was assigned some medication, but he didnt use the medicine. He complained of no money.
I warned him, he may die. He laughed and said no way.
Few months later he slept in the afternoon, he shouted out from sleep and was rushed to hospital, he died in the car on the way to hospital.
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by vanunu: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
If you are up to forty you should be checking your blood pressure every week and should be taking cayenne pepper every day for proper blood circulation.
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by OgThanos: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
domnwan:
Pray someone genuinely decides to assist without accepting you criminal scope of paying back.
Criminal scope of paying back ??
I'm only being honest here, I had to be clear with the 3 months spreading as regards to my monthly income..
I'm sincerely in a serious situation
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by loadedvibes: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
Damn.. triggered
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by nairalanda1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
bassdow:

Often, I liken these [foreign] religion of a thing to Nigeria vs ex-President Obasanjo. Baba wanted to go on yet another [3rd] term but most elite Nigerians opposed that, what did baba do ? He gave us a Yaradua + Jonathan. of course His intensions was - Yaradua no go stay long, then Jonathan takes over, and He [Obasanjo] would control Jonathan thereby continuing to rule Nigerians by Proxy. of course things didn't workout because Jonathan refused his control.

Oyibo enslaved black man for years and when they finally [pretended to] leave, they gave blackMan religion - guess what, that's the one major thing keeping blackMan backwards. Even israel sef wey dem use talk for bible, same Israel seems more morally corrupt than Nigeria.

When You're super wealthy, religion doesn't limit you much - e.g there're things a Poor Muslim can't do (even if it would benefit him/her) because it's considered haram, the wealthy ones do it and it's never considered spoken ill of

Actually God has given us a means of mittigating hypertension. Eat less fat, don't be a glutton, take good care of your body, etc.

The fact of the matter is the guy used his hand to deal with himself. God gave us brains which some people have used to make things like BP drugs, and therapies. And the harsh fact is, anyone dying from hypertension in these days is NOT TAKING HIS DRUGS (And no, catholics actually accept modern medicine...I've met too many Catholic doctors and medics in my life to think otherwise..and no, I am not a catholic).

You are here blaming God of Christians, some will be blaming PaGAN gods...meanwhile, blame the man for NOT TAKING HIS BP DRUGS. He had 22 months. He no hear.
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Marynwachukwu21(f): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace 😭😭😭
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Kingbuhari(m): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nwodosis:
Trauma triggered hypertension.
can excess pain upper region sign of hypertension it goes and comes back and bone cracking most of the days
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Chasito(m): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Blackfire:

Break homes
Gay acts like is nothing
Uses hypnosis
...and so on

so what point are you trying to make now?? The way some of Una dey take reason eeh
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by razzydoo(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
His cortisol went through the roof.
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by juman(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
Control your blood pressure.
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by juman(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kingbuhari:
can excess pain upper region sign of hypertension it goes and comes back and bone cracking most of the days

Go and see a doctor.
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by Exceed15: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
It's a silent killer. Friends do not allow any pressure whether family pressure, finance, relationship. Whatever is taking away your peace drop it and walk away. Don't die before ur time
Re: Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers by MrGerald(m): 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Blackfire:

Break homes
Gay acts like is nothing
Uses hypnosis
...and so on

You don't know the priests a bit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rep Your Church / How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan / "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.