Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Job Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy (277 Views)

Job Vacancy / Job Vacancy At Trlplaw / Urgent Job Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy by Sophie54: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2023
I'm currently working on a long term project and I need a writer to work with me. The project revolves around a werewolf story filled with twists, intrigue and emotions.

As this is a long term project, I'm looking for a writer who can commit to the project and deliver high quality content consistently.

But firstly, I'll need a well detailed plot, first 5,000 words of a captivating and intriguing werewolf romance story filled with twist, a powerful male lead, weak female lead and villian(s).

The story should under any of these tropes; rejected mate, second chance mate, rebirth, betrayal/revenge or a one night stand with secret babies.

There's room to combine two or three tropes together as long as it makes sense.

The female lead should find love and happiness at the end of the story. It should have a happy ending.

Avoid any form of steamy scenes in the first 5,000 words.

A first person POV is preferred

Since it's a werewolf story you're free to create and use any imaginary city of your choice.

On submission, the first 5,000 words will be subjected to review by me and my team. If it passes the review you'll go on to handle the rest of the book which runs into hundreds of thousands.

NOTE; Ai written and plagiarized books are highly frowned upon.

Message: https:///rj6g8q or 07062088344 if you're interested

(1) (Reply)

Driver Urgently Needed / delete delete delete / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.