Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Do You Genuinely Desire To Be A Daddy But Haven't Found "The One" Yet? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Genuinely Desire To Be A Daddy But Haven't Found "The One" Yet? (341 Views)

I Haven't Spoken To My Father In 5 Months / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / How Do I Show Him That I Like Him Genuinely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Genuinely Desire To Be A Daddy But Haven't Found "The One" Yet? by OKclothier: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2023
Do you genuinely desire to be a daddy but haven't found the One yet? Don't despair cos you're not alone. This post is on behalf of someone who is very close to me, more like a sister. I told her to write this and I will post for her. Happy Reading!!!

I'm a woman who genuinely desire to be a mother. I've dreamed of being a mother for a long time. I've always known that it's what I'm meant to do but I haven't been able to find the right partner to share that journey with me, so I have chosen to take the bold step to write this. I have thought of using a donor to have my family but that would be a selfish move on my part as I would want my children to have a father in their lives. I know that the right person is out there who will share my vision of family, and who is willing to commit to being there for our children. Someone who is truly committed to building a family, not someone who is half-hearted about parenthood.

I'm a nurturing, empathetic and a compassionate person, but I don't want someone who will take advantage of my kindness because I'm not stupid. Financially, I can hold my own, so please be financially independent as well. I want something based on mutual respect and understanding. Just be yourself, be real and we will be good to go.

Please note that there will be no sex involved. The mode of conception will be via IVF which I will pay for. This is because it is a co-parenting setting based on mutual desire to be parents.

If you are that man, send me a write up about yourself to include your age, height, occupation and we will take it up from there. I can be emailed on luvliveprocreate at y.ahoo dot com

Thanks for reading.
Re: Do You Genuinely Desire To Be A Daddy But Haven't Found "The One" Yet? by JONSYN7154: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2023
OKclothier:
Do you genuinely desire to be a daddy but haven't found the One yet? Don't despair cos you're not alone. This post is on behalf of someone who is very close to me, more like a sister. I told her to write this and I will post for her. Happy Reading!!!

I'm a woman who genuinely desire to be a mother. I've dreamed of being a mother for a long time. I've always known that it's what I'm meant to do but I haven't been able to find the right partner to share that journey with me, so I have chosen to take the bold step to write this. I have thought of using a donor to have my family but that would be a selfish move on my part as I would want my children to have a father in their lives. I know that the right person is out there who will share my vision of family, and who is willing to commit to being there for our children. Someone who is truly committed to building a family, not someone who is half-hearted about parenthood.

I'm a nurturing, empathetic and a compassionate person, but I don't want someone who will take advantage of my kindness because I'm not stupid. Financially, I can hold my own, so please be financially independent as well. I want something based on mutual respect and understanding. Just be yourself, be real and we will be good to go.

Please note that there will be no sex involved. The mode of conception will be via IVF which I will pay for. This is because it is a co-parenting setting based on mutual desire to be parents.

If you are that man, send me a write up about yourself to include your age, height, occupation and we will take it up from there. I can be emailed on luvliveprocreate at y.ahoo dot com

Thanks for reading.
ok. Seen.
How much will she pay for the donor?
Re: Do You Genuinely Desire To Be A Daddy But Haven't Found "The One" Yet? by OKclothier: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2023
Read to comprehend. It is not a donor arrangement. If that was the case, she knows where to go to.
Re: Do You Genuinely Desire To Be A Daddy But Haven't Found "The One" Yet? by Snitch24(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2023
OKclothier:

Thanks for reading.
How old is she
Re: Do You Genuinely Desire To Be A Daddy But Haven't Found "The One" Yet? by bukitt: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2023
OKclothier:
Read to comprehend. It is not a donor arrangement. If that was the case, she knows where to go to.

Call or text the number on my profile or threads.

Thank you.
Re: Do You Genuinely Desire To Be A Daddy But Haven't Found "The One" Yet? by OKclothier: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2023
Snitch24:

How old is she

She is 43 but can pass for 35.
Re: Do You Genuinely Desire To Be A Daddy But Haven't Found "The One" Yet? by OKclothier: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2023
bukitt:

Call or text the number on my profile or threads.

Thank you.

What for?
Re: Do You Genuinely Desire To Be A Daddy But Haven't Found "The One" Yet? by bukitt: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2023
OKclothier:

What for?

Then never mind.
Re: Do You Genuinely Desire To Be A Daddy But Haven't Found "The One" Yet? by Iceberg3: 11:19am On Oct 15, 2023
No sexx,how about kissing and touching and handling
Re: Do You Genuinely Desire To Be A Daddy But Haven't Found "The One" Yet? by OKclothier: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
I don't think she wants that either because it is not a relationship. That's why she is footing the bill for the process of conception. Don't get me wrong, she said she is open to a genuine relationship though, but it is up to her.

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys I Need A Home To Scout For Sometime / Blue Edifice Properties Ltd Abuja / Happy Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.