Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter (11204 Views)

Read What This Swedish Reporter Says About Nigeria And Buhari / Here Is The Photo Of Channels TV Reporter After He Was Stabbed In Okrika / What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by Akpan107(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2011
Emu4u2c:

Is dis ignorance? Or are they nt aware of d existence of other religion beside islam
To them (boko haram) is "wiseness". They know the Prince of peace (Jesus) but they hate peace.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by nairapark: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
So sad sad sad sad

Click on the link in my signature to view live pictures of Earthquake that just took place today in Turkey.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by moHot(f): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2011
hmn n Boko Haram/Islam Millitans *not islam*/we dont even know where all this is leading to, Naija is working/Fashola is jonzing?GEJ is gentling
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by ismaeel86(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2011
Tribalism has to stop on NL, for God sake it was a human being that was killed, the person's religion or where he comes from doesnt matter at all. Some people comments on NL can be disgusting at times.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by CuteTj(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2011
It seems all the crimes committed in Borno State is always credited to 'suspected Boko Haram members'. Any group or persons can perpetrate a crime under the guise of being BH but the issue now is fishing out the culprits whether BH or not and stopping these endless killings.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by Slimchase(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
CHINEKE , GOD , ALLAH , OLUWA, Plz save us 4rm dis ''ABOKI-HARAM's nightmares !!
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by Ekiti1: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2011
chima12:

@ alj harem ,you are a big idioooot,are u afraid of castigating ileke --idi for her tribal comments on the death of the reporter, idioot,drinker of expired cow milk from infested bosom of desert cattle,shameless malu Yoruba asss licker
do u have smfin against alj_harem b4? Or u want him to correct her by hurling insults at her like u did above?
Two wrongs neva make a right. Learn from the quote below. Thats how to correct sm1 nt by hurling insults.
Find Out!:

Sorry, but Islam is NOT evil. Like someone up there rightly pointed out, if shariah law was in place, the killers themselves will be killed. Islam doesn't support the killing of innocents. Even in warfare, the muskims r not supposed to harm the innocent men who r not at the battlefront, not to talk of women and children. If you know little about Islam, maybe its better you ask questions (which would probably have been answered on many threads here on NL), rather than make not nice comments. And if i ask you now, you'll claim to be a christian who isn't guilty of religious intolerance.

Oh, and for the umpteenth time, BOKO HARAM IS (most probably) POLITICAL. It soo painfully obvious. Even the person killed above is an Alhaji.

May God guide them to see the light and stop these killings.
I feel ur matured response. Thumbs up.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by martinosi: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2011
A cameraman for the Nigerian state-run television network has been killed by suspected Islamist militants.

Alhaji Zakariya Isa died after being shot in the head and chest at his home in the northern city of Maiduguri, a military spokesman said.

CANT U PEOPLE READ, THEY BLAMED THE MILITANTS!!!,
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by blackboy(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
God have mercy. May his soul RIP.Now all killings in the north with a gun or bomb or knife is now blamed on Boko Haram. Na wa ooo. The media and Nigerians are giving these people unnecessary publicity. BOKO HARAM this BOKO HARAM that, well they asked for it but let all crimes be it bombing or killings with the gun be properly investigated by the police.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by musawisdom(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2011
Warning to u who are condemning Islam as a religion. It is unfair, worshippers on the right path wil surely be rewarded on the day of judgement. Dont curse ur eternity. Several of ur kind had perish for those act. Be careful
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by Nymphnode(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
Hmn! They would soon blame missing goats on those bloke harem
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by francisj(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
@xtremeidea

i dey feel you ,non-stop fighting ,emh!!

i dey feel u my guy,keep it coming
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2011
stooooooooooooopid people with cow brain angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by aljharem3: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

stooooooooooooopid people with cow brain angry angry angry angry angry

who are the people ?
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by Orikinla(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2011
It is about time to separate an Islamic sect from a Satanic sect.

Would a true Muslim murder another true Muslim?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-726741.0.html
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by defelix: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2011
slimchase. Wrong statement. Islam are not evil (quoted). then, why are they fostering violent in crisis and other related? Why dont they pray as christians' use to do in time like that? And how come there is violence in all Islam country all over the world?
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by ChuckD2(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
nairapark:

So sad  sad sad sad

Click on the link in my signature to view live pictures of Earthquake that just took place today in Turkey.
nairapark:

So sad  sad sad sad

does boko haram have a hand in the earthquake too?
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by defelix: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2011
slimchase. Wrong statement. Islam are not evil (quoted). then, why are they fostering violent in crisis and other related? Why dont they pray as christians' use to do in time like that? And how come there is violence in all Islam country all over the world?
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by mathskill: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2011
defelix:

mexico and columbia are staunchly catholics yet they have violence,congo and uganda too are predominantly christian infact in uganda the name of the rebel group is LORDS RESISTANCE ARMY (LRA).So violence happens everywhere.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by nagoma(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2011
@daroz

You are evil. You see the killing of this reporter & you thank God that it's only a Muslim ? You are a beast just like the Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2011
OMG. How sad.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by eros(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
What can we say to these things
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by cynthiafred67(f): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2011
Slimchase:

CHINEKE , GOD , ALLAH , OLUWA, Plz save us 4rm dis ''ABOKI-HARAM's nightmares !!

a big Amen to dat and may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 24, 2011
chima12:

@ alj harem ,you are a big idioooot,are u afraid of castigating ileke --idi for her tribal comments on the death of the reporter, idioot,drinker of expired cow milk from infested bosom of desert cattle,shameless malu Yoruba asss licker

smh @ your vocabulary. Do you hold your mama with those fingers you use to type? undecided

Nothing tribalistic about my comment. Seems like Yoruba peeps seems to be at often times at the end of the bullet in that North. Just thanking my God tha it aint so this time.

Thank You Jesus.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 24, 2011
Ekiti1:

do u have smfin against alj_harem b4? Or u want him to correct her by hurling insults at her like u did above?
Two wrongs neva make a right. Learn from the quote below. Thats how to correct sm1 nt by hurling insults.I feel your matured response. Thumbs up.

Dont mind him jare.

Hope you dey.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by 2mch(m): 12:16am On Oct 24, 2011
When is the Senate abi House of Reps holding the next prayer breakfast. These are the major concerns of Nigerian Law makers not someone slaughtered by any terrorist. I am sure in their mind this reporter caused everything. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by prefers555: 6:34am On Oct 24, 2011
To every educated muslim on this , i should be seeing everyone of you mobilizing your fellow muslims and imams nation wide, publicly matching and denouncing these terrorist group with islam face. If you cant do that it only points to the fact that u are either cowards or u are fully in support of terrorism. angry
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by SKYQUEST(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2011
prefers555
Insert Quote
''To every educated muslim on this , i should be seeing everyone of you mobilizing your fellow muslims and imams nation wide, publicly matching and denouncing these terrorist group with islam face. If you cant do that it only points to the fact that u are either cowards or u are fully in support of terrorism''. Angry

[size=8pt][size=8pt]i concur[/size][/size]
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by nagoma(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2011
To every educated muslim on this , i should be seeing everyone of you mobilizing your fellow muslims and imams nation wide, publicly matching and denouncing these terrorist group with islam face. If you cant do that it only points to the fact that u are either cowards or u are fully in support of terrorism. 

I tend to agree with you, but I hate it when other Nigerians think this is a sectional problem and not a national problem. What has the federal government done? I have not seen one protest march from the people of Niger Delta when their youths were causing mayhem. It was the FG that came in to take action.Why did we elect governments if indviduals have to come out and solve such major national (or if you like regional )insecurity situations?
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by splitnaija(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2011
Another disheartening news.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Nta Reporter by Kx: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2011
Libyans said that Gadafi would not be buried within the 24hrs of his death in line with the islamic faith because
Gadafi was not a true muslim and all his deeds were unislamic.

With all this killings, are we still seeing Boko Haram as an islamci group?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano Sends List Of Commissioners To House Of Assembly For Screening / Inec Has A Server And The Result Shows Buhari Lost. / Sokoto Assembly Pass Bill To Regulate Extravagant Marriage Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.