Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

What's Your Prayer Point To God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Prayer Point To God? (98 Views)

What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) / Apostle Suleman: INEC Doesn't Count Prayer Point But Votes - (photos,video) / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Prayer Point To God? by meedoLock(m): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2023
This thread is not for an infidel, but someone who believes and aligns spiritually with God.

I've seen people, most especially this part of the world roll out funny and vague prayer points like :

✅Lord please give me a good man to marry and vice versa..... Are you a good man or woman as well?

✅What of God please, give me a good home to live. God doesn't build home for people. The first set of wanderers in this life never had such prayer point, yet they became a settler, they built a community, then a town, and of course a nation.

✅What about prayers for job, if you aren't productive or visionary yourself, how else would you pray for something you aren't equip with.

It goes on and on.

As a human being like others, I do not have a prayer point, but that does not mean I have not needs or wants to fantasize but because we are human hence, we don't even have control of our lives. The life you live today might seize to be yours the next day. I take every opportunity that comes and try to do right by my own conscience in respect to other people.

Now, do you have a prayer point?

Is prayer point ever going to work in our dear country?
Re: What's Your Prayer Point To God? by meedoLock(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2023
Please don't pray to have a good president or Governor when you don't have good governing blueprint to ensure that...
Re: What's Your Prayer Point To God? by Jeon(f): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2023
Never knew you are familiar with God.

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Prayer Point To God? by meedoLock(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
Jeon:
Never knew you are familiar with God.

Lol. Not really familiar o. But man must believe in one thing na grin

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/10/202 / Solution Encounters / Healing Streams Live Services With Pastor Chris Holds This October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.