Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments (1711 Views)

How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by Franktom247(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
Now it's possible to get affordable Tech Goodies

Let's be real - keeping up with the latest gadgets and gizmos is no piece of cake. Especially in this Agbado economy, Imagine getting your hands on your dream Tecno device and paying for it over a few months without any interest rates at all!!.

Easy Buy is like a breath of fresh air for tech lovers in Nigeria. It's making the latest gadgets accessible to a broader crowd without the financial headache. Whether you're a student, a budget ninja, a small business owner, or a tech geek, this program is your VIP pass to the Tecno world. So, if you've been itching to grab that new Tecno gadget, just remember: You can get it now and pay later with zero interest.

I believe TECNO is actually the only brand offering this to the average Nigerian. With Minimum wage at where it is now, this approach transforms the notion of affordability and opens doors for a wider array of users.

students and young professionals especially those working online, often yearns for cutting-edge technology to aid them in their studies, work, or leisure activities. However, limited financial resources can prove to be a roadblock. Tecno's Easy Buy is a godsend for this group of people , enabling them to obtain the latest smartphones like the CAMON 20, PHANTOM V Fold or even PHANTOM V Flip, essential for their academic or professional journey without compromising on quality.

Families, Salary earners and individuals who carefully manage their budgets will also find Tecno's Easy Buy immensely helpful. It allows them to acquire these premium devices while ensuring that their monthly expenses remain within reasonable limits. This enables users to enjoy the benefits of advanced technology without the pressure of a significant one-time expense.

What do you think about this feature?

1 Like

Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by henidord3: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
Big lies very big lies
Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by KeplersCross: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
Easy Buy and their percentage discount sef eeh, If Tecno is in partnership with them then I guess it's safe to go through them when it comes to shopping online
Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by PotterJokes44: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
henidord3:
Big lies very big lies
How is that a lie pls.... Have you ordered from Easy buy before and have issues with them!? Or are you contradicting the values placed on them by Tecno, this statement or accusation is just surprising lol
Pls tell us ooh, make we know abeg!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by IzuKiba77: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
henidord3:
Big lies very big lies
Is the lie from Easy buy or from TECNO pls
Which is it!?
Abeg give us more info ooh make we no go make mistake!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by Jacku: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Super easy to own a device now
Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by Jacku: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
KeplersCross:
Easy Buy and their percentage discount sef eeh, If Tecno is in partnership with them then I guess it's safe to go through them when it comes to shopping online
no be lie
Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by DesChyko: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2023
I couldn't make sense of my friend eventually buying Tecno Camon 12 Pro valued at 66k for 88k despite making an initial deposit of 20k with the balance payment spread over 6 months. If I need it, I will save for it. Even if I must pay in installments, hold it until I pay for it completely.

Meanwhile, this plan still needs to be verified. It beggars belief. Let me check out the cost differences if any.

MODIFIED: What?? I tried installing the app but what the hell?? Look all the permissions the app is asking. 😂

How can a person who gives up privacy like this be confident walking the streets? 😲

Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by wittywriter: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2023
OP@Frankstom247 don't you know this will be viewed as a Nonsense mis-leading write up without proof for scrutiny .
Nuelng:

What is your own with the person's write up, he is explaining the 0% easybuy available for some TECNO devices, what are you saying?
Are you the writer? I ask too what is your own? are you the writer's PA or mouthpiece ...anyway you've been noticed.

Wittyness.
Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by Jayjerjay: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2023
This is a great improvement from TECNO, I would really like to enjoy his amazing offer
Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by Nuelng: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2023
wittywriter:
OP@Frankstom247 don't you know this will be viewed as a Nonsense mis-leading write up without proof for scrutiny .

Wittyness.

What is your own with the person's write up, he is explaining the 0% easybuy available for some TECNO devices, what are you saying?
Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by Mimiko3: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2023
IzuKiba77:

Is the lie from Easy buy or from TECNO pls
Which is it!?
Abeg give us more info ooh make we no go make mistake!!! embarassed embarassed

It is applicable to devices like TECNO Phantom V fold and phantom v flip... It is not available for all TECNO devices
Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by Shuregirl: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
0% interest? Sounds interesting
Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by Yinksy09(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
Amazing offer.
Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by hoilakes(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2023
Thank God for easybuy sha! the most interesting part is the 0% interest
Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by dankwoska: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2023
Shey easy buy day for cars too with 0 interest cuz this is working for nigerians
Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by Fonjewel0(f): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
henidord3:
Big lies very big lies

Lie ke!
Wetin happen?

This is a stress free buy!
And besides they have integrity!
Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by Idarachris84: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
Amazing offer guys!
Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by Wanni25(f): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
Nice!
It's easybuy or no buy!

1 Like

Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by Kakadancefreak(f): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wanni25:
Nice!
It's easybuy or no buy!

Exactly!
We love to go easy!
Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by Yinksy09(m): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
This is a good offer.
Re: Tecno's And Easybuy Gives 0% Interest On Installmental Payments by selfdefence: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nice offer, just makes getting a device way more easy.

(1) (Reply)

Configuring Your Office Email,gmail,yahoo Premium Accounts On You Mobile. / Has Glo Blocked Opera? / NA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.