Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine (41725 Views)

Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) / Armed Protesters In Camo Demonstrate Against Stay-At-Home Orders In Kansas, US / Thousands Gather On The Street Of Baghdad For General Soleimani's Funeral(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ok, you are a foolish idiot seeking for evidence you have already. Since you are full of deceit and self denials, you can see the logic. Lol.
OkCornel:

You be proper ape.

Bring evidence of me being a Muslim or shut the fuvk up.

According to your retārded logic, everyone active in the religion section are all religious people. Dummy
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
Masterito:
Ok, you are a foolish idiot seeking for evidence you have already. Since you are full of deceit and self denials, you can see the logic. Lol.

You’re an irredeemable rētard.

Up till now, no evidence from your end I’m a Muslim.

According to you, everyone who’s active in the religion section are religious people.

Pretty sure you were breastfed by a monkey. It’s really reflecting in the way you think cheesy
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lol, look for evidence of what you are and making accusations. Lol, stupidity at it peak. Indeed you claim to be a non religious person but very active in religious thread. You lack common sense because you are full of deciet.
OkCornel:

You’re an irredeemable rētard.

Up till now, no evidence from your end I’m a Muslim.

According to you, everyone who’s active in the religion section are religious people.

Pretty sure you were breastfed by a monkey. It’s really reflecting in the way you think cheesy
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by FarmTech(m): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
OkCornel:

Same should apply to our ancestors who never heard of the gospel.
I believe that's what will happen. The bible recorded it somewhere. Googling...
For all who have sinned without the Law will also perish without the Law, and all who have sinned under the Law will be judged by the Law; for it is not the hearers of the Law who are just before God, but the doers of the Law will be justified. For when Gentiles who do not have the Law do instinctively the things of the Law, these, not having the Law, are a law to themselves, in that they show the work of the Law written in their hearts, their conscience bearing witness and their thoughts alternately accusing or else defending them, on the day when, according to my gospel, God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus (Romans 2:12-16).
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Idaytesj29(m): 12:38am On Oct 16, 2023
Whytelyon:

On the contrary, i am not pegging legitimacy to Murder. My bible says thou shall not kill. I would not do such.
Secondly , on what reason would you say the issue of 1948 was false? Its everywhere on the internet, how come would you deem it false?

Good. That thou shall not kill should be followed to the letters for peace to reign. Not only on your part as a Christian but also on the part of the Palestinians too.

The second question, I will share with you some academic and unbiased interviews, you will know we have been fed with one-sided stories for too long.

https://fb.watch/nIcqNKxZ81/?mibextid=NnVzG8

https://fb.watch/nIcjQ-rh57/?mibextid=NnVzG8

https://fb.watch/nIbU_tdHo_/?mibextid=NnVzG8

https://fb.watch/nIdy308cdz/?mibextid=NnVzG8

https://fb.watch/nIbXUs9BJ1/?mibextid=NnVzG8

https://fb.watch/nIb-8LnA_H/?mibextid=NnVzG8

https://fb.watch/nIc6y8QOGB/?mibextid=NnVzG8

https://fb.watch/nIcfrupD2t/?mibextid=NnVzG8
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2023
Masterito:
Lol, look for evidence of what you are and making accusations. Lol, stupidity at it peak. Indeed you claim to be a non religious person but very active in religious thread. You lack common sense because you are full of deciet.

Yep, you are indeed rētarded, according to your pea sized brain everyone who is active in the religion section is religious. You have surpassed the combined stupidity of your parents.

Now say something stupid, keep me entertained you brainless ape.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2023
Your pretentious foolishness is not making see how deceitful you are. I know you lack good upbringing but put efforts to have sense.
OkCornel:

Yep, you are indeed rētarded, according to your pea sized brain everyone who is active in the religion section is religious. You have surpassed the combined stupidity of your parents.

Now say something stupid, keep me entertained you brainless ape.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Masterito:
Your pretentious foolishness is not making see how deceitful you are. I know you lack good upbringing but put efforts to have sense.

And you that have “good upbringing”, the dumb fools that raised you taught you to conclude that everyone active in the religion section are automatically religious people.

Go back to the monkey that breastfed you for your afternoon dosage.

Brain dead ape.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
You just an epitome of stupidity. Quit pretence.
OkCornel:

And you that have “good upbringing”, the dumb fools that raised you taught you to conclude that everyone active in the religion section are automatically religious people.

Go back to the monkey that breastfed you for your afternoon dosage.

Brain dead ape.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
Masterito:
You just an epitome of stupidity. Quit pretence.

You must have mistaken me for your father. He is the epitome of stupidity and passed it through his genes to you.

Malnourished ape.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
An idiot like you is the easy identify because your stupidity stinks.
OkCornel:

You must have mistaken me for your father. He is the epitome of stupidity and passed it through his genes to you.

Malnourished ape.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
Masterito:
An idiot like you is the easy identify because your stupidity stinks.

This fool cannot even arrange his words properly. “Is the easy identify” indeed.

Your father’s stupidity stinks from miles away and it rubs off on you.

No wonder your pea sized brain concludes that everyone active in the religion section are automatically religious.

Yes, keep on making your parents proud by surpassing their stupidity. This is fun to watch.

Entertain me some more. cheesy
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2023
Ok, let me correct it. Idiots like you are easy to identify. At least you know you are an idiot. Quit pretending not to be a Muslim.
OkCornel:

This fool cannot even arrange his words properly. “Is the easy identify” indeed.

Your father’s stupidity stinks from miles away and it rubs off on you.

No wonder your pea sized brain concludes that everyone active in the religion section are automatically religious.

Yes, keep on making your parents proud by surpassing their stupidity. This is fun to watch.

Entertain me some more. cheesy
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2023
Masterito:
Ok, let me correct it. Idiots like you are easy to identify. At least you know you are an idiot. Quit pretending not to be a Muslim.

Ah, can see you’ve had your dosage of monkey milk this morning.

After scouring through my posts in the religion section, you can’t find any sort of evidence I’m a Muslim. Now you’re barking like the emaciated rabid street dog that you are.

Do humanity a favour by not having kids so they don’t inherit your gene of supreme idiocy.

Brain dead ape.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
You just an epitome of stupidity.
OkCornel:

Ah, can see you’ve had your dosage of monkey milk this morning.

After scouring through my posts in the religion section, you can’t find any sort of evidence I’m a Muslim. Now you’re barking like the emaciated rabid street dog that you are.

Do humanity a favour by not having kids so they don’t inherit your gene of supreme idiocy.

Brain dead ape.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Masterito:
You just an epitome of stupidity.

Again, you’ve mistaken me for your father. He is the epitome of stupidity and passed the baton on to you.

It takes a stupid person to assume everyone who is active in the religion section to be religious.

Exceptionally stupid ape you are.

Now say something stupid. It runs in your blood.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
Indeed, you are just an epitome of stupidity. Full of pretence, denying your religion. Lol.
OkCornel:

Again, you’ve mistaken me for your father. He is the epitome of stupidity and passed the baton on to you.

It takes a stupid person to assume everyone who is active in the religion section to be religious.

Exceptionally stupid ape you are.

Now say something stupid. It runs in your blood.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
Masterito:
Indeed, you are just an epitome of stupidity. Full of pretence, denying your religion. Lol.

Indeed your father is the epitome of stupidity.

See how you inherited it from him and displaying it on this forum.

A brain dead stupid fool who thinks everyone active in the religion section are automatically religious.

How much more daft can you get?

Brain dead ape.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
Lol ,you are now short of words. You lack common sense. You pretence stinks. How can you be claiming to be a non religious person but you are very active on religion thread. Even myself that is a religious person is not that active. You pretence indeed stinks. Lol, you are just a Muslim ashamed of his religion.
OkCornel:

Indeed your father is the epitome of stupidity.

See how you inherited it from him and displaying it on this forum.

A brain dead stupid fool who thinks everyone active in the religion section are automatically religious.

How much more daft can you get?

Brain dead ape.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
Masterito:
Lol ,you are now short of words. You lack common sense. You pretence stinks. How can you be claiming to be a non religious person but you are very active on religion thread. Even myself that is a religious person is not that active. You pretence indeed stinks. Lol, you are just a Muslim ashamed of his religion.

Your father lacks common sense and passed the same traits to you.

Being the rētard that you are, anyone in the religion section is automatically religious. Freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and moralists that are also active in the religion section are religious abi?

You’re a brain dead bat for persisting on this dumb assumption. You’re definitely overdosed on sour monkey milk.

Get the fuvk off my mention. Fool
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
Lol, your pretence stinks.
OkCornel:

Your father lacks common sense and passed the same traits to you.

Being the rētard that you are, anyone in the religion section is automatically religious. Freethinkers, atheists, agnostics and moralists that are also active in the religion section are religious abi?

You’re a brain dead bat for persisting on this dumb assumption. You’re definitely overdosed on sour monkey milk.

Get the fuvk off my mention. Fool
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
Masterito:
Lol, your pretence stinks.

Your folly is nauseating.

If stupidity was a currency, you would be world’s richest man.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
The thing is you are stupid. Keep pretending.
OkCornel:

Your folly is nauseating.

If stupidity was a currency, you would be world’s richest man.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
Masterito:
The thing is you are stupid. Keep pretending.

The thing is you are a wretched retārd. Keep on spewing trash.

A fool who automatically assumes anyone active in the religion section is religious.

You’re a waste of breath.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Just quit pretence and you will see how much you will help your life.
OkCornel:

The thing is you are a wretched retārd. Keep on spewing trash.

A fool who automatically assumes anyone active in the religion section is religious.

You’re a waste of breath.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
Masterito:
Just quit pretence and you will see how much you will help your life.

Give your yourself and your parents this advice. Y’all need it more.

I can’t believe a grown ass adult on this platform thinks everyone active in the religion section are automatically religious.

50 shades of stupid.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
Your pretence makes sound more stupid.
OkCornel:

Give your yourself and your parents this advice. Y’all need it more.

I can’t believe a grown ass adult on this platform thinks everyone active in the religion section are automatically religious.

50 shades of stupid.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
Masterito:
Your pretence makes sound more stupid.

The fool cannot even write English properly.

Anyways you’re right, your father definitely sounds more stupid. He raised a much more stupid son who thinks everyone active in the religion section are automatically religious people.

Bumbling idiot.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ok, let me correct it. Your pretence makes you foolish. Your stupidity is glaring. Keep pretending.
OkCornel:

The fool cannot even write English properly.

Anyways you’re right, your father definitely sounds more stupid. He raised a much more stupid son who thinks everyone active in the religion section are automatically religious people.

Bumbling idiot.

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Masterito:
Ok, let me correct it. Your pretence makes you foolish. Your stupidity is glaring. Keep pretending.

It takes a fool to conclude someone is pretending after inability to find evidence of what the person was accused of initially.

Heck, a dumb fool who thinks every active person in the religion section are automatically religious zealots.

Keep on making your father proud, he’s impressed with your stupidity.

Demented beaver
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
The more you keeping pretending and deceiving yourself, the stupid you are. Don't you think so?
OkCornel:

It takes a fool to conclude someone is pretending after inability to find evidence of what the person was accused of initially.

Heck, a dumb fool who thinks every active person in the religion section are automatically religious zealots.

Keep on making your father proud, he’s impressed with your stupidity.

Demented beaver
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
Masterito:
The more you keeping pretending and deceiving yourself, the stupid you are. Don't you think so?

Now you can see how extremely stupid you sound and look. Up till now, you haven’t brought a single evidence of me being a Muslim despite being active in the religion section.

Your skull is filled with gravel. Senseless sewer rat.

In your flea sized brain, everyone who is active in the religion section are automatically religious.

There are fools on this forum, but you are the worst of the lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband / Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.