Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine (41727 Views)

Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) / Armed Protesters In Camo Demonstrate Against Stay-At-Home Orders In Kansas, US / Thousands Gather On The Street Of Baghdad For General Soleimani's Funeral(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by seunayantokun(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
In Nigeria, Fulani terrorists are wiping out original owners from southern Kaduna, parts of Plateau State, Benue. Bauchi, etc, and have stated their similar intention in southern Nigeria yet, those supporting Hamas have not spoken up. If the table turns tomorrow, they will suddenly stand up and speak for their brothers in Islam. Is that how to think properly?

5 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Dreamhighnow(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

Fuvk you
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Postinor: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
Free palestine,Bleep israel

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by killsmith(f): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:
I stand with the innocent victims of Hamas’ brutality. I stand with the Palestine Christians who are caught in the crossfire of this conflict. I stand with the morally upright and moderate Muslims and other religious people affected as well.

Terrorists and fanatics, it will never be well with you.

Off topic:

I have a question for Nigerian Christians.

What is the fate of Israelis who refuse to accept Jesus as their saviour when they die?

Remember, they’re God’s covenant people hmmm?

Don't be foolish. Everyone is God's own people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
all works to please God is dead because it can never reach his standard since the sin of adam which makes everyone a sinner

only by our external lord and saviour can you obtain salvation and a perfection that is acceptable to God standard

In other words, the Israelis who do not believe in Christ are automatically going to hell?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Truth07: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:
I stand with the innocent victims of Hamas’ brutality. I stand with the Palestine Christians who are caught in the crossfire of this conflict. I stand with the morally upright and moderate Muslims and other religious people affected as well.

Off topic:

What is the fate of Israelis who refuse to accept Jesus as their saviour when they die?

jesus the roman christian demon

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
killsmith:

Don't be foolish. Everyone is God's own people.

This question is not for you. It’s for the people who hold fast to the belief Israel is God’s favourite

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Truth07:

Get well soon.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Mosba: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
Free week end if Chelsea and Arsenal get matches today they will be in stadium
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by prophetfire: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!
Allahuuuuuiu Ak-bomb!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Bmaster(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Off topic:

that is left for God to decide grin
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by 3seriez(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
ecolime:
Upwards of 10 Thousand Pro-Palestinian and Hamas Supporters are currently gathered in the City of London to Denounce the Nation of Israel.

Where were these Mofos when Hamas was bombing Israel and murdering innocent people? Their agelong hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

*JusticeForIsrael*

You are the hypocrite here. Yes, Hamas has been brutal , but ask what led to them becoming brutal. Israel is the aggressor here, Palestinians go through this terror from Israel every freaking day. Don't come with narratives that suit your bias.
How do you come as refugees, and later start chasing me out of my land and property. Nobody would stand for that nonsense, not even you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

In other words, the Israelis who do not believe in Christ are automatically going to hell?
it is what is it, you cant enter the place of a perfect God with your imperfection

no justice there, so take the perfection he offers
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by HausaIgboYoruba: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hitler must be laughing now

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by CoronaVirusPro: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Fuvk you

Paupers don't own fvcks!

Fvck you!

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Wallade(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzeWhKJfSlw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AycDYjoscb4?si=AAjEBALLopcZxqc5

Upwards of 10 Thousand Pro-Palestinian and Hamas Supporters are currently gathered in the City of London to Denounce the Nation of Israel.

In London thousands of people gathered outside the BBC's New Broadcasting House and more than 1,000 police officers have been deployed.

Police warned that anyone showing support for Hamas, a proscribed terrorist organisation, or deviating from the route, could face arrest.

It comes a week after Hamas launched an unprecedented attack on Israel.

@sentdefender

Palestinians lives matters.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
Truth07:
but muslims call him a jewish prophet

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by ehikwe22: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

Same IPOB/ESN killing and mutilating their victims on record?

Let's calm it down a bit and be objective.
Nigerian forces unjustly killed several hundreds of Ipob members before they decided to go on revenge - we all know they were unarmed for many years and didn't attack anybody. That being said, since the Nigerian government forced Ipob to arm themselves, how many people have they killed?

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by condralbedez: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
Terrorists
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by CoronaVirusPro: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
Delphi:
This is what you get when a country is docile. UK has been over run by Islam. Immigrant moslems have gradually infiltrated the population of the UK. I think it's up to a ratio of 40:60 (UK, non-moslem). It's very unbelievable. In the next 20 years, UK will be controlled by majority Islam and may be like Turkey.

Islam is the fastest growing religion. Its domination is inevitable.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by chopnaira: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
snapcsreem:
Omo, When different people like this are involved, the best thing is just to make peace. embarassed
I think Israel has do e already. Gotten their own pound of flesh. At this point, they are losing the goodwill they previously had. It's now turning into a genocide.

People have started to see the West for it's hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Alliswell248: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Not different from what boko bois are doing in the north and skull miners from the west tongue

Call it any name that suits you....

One thing is sure....Ipob is a terrorist organization.
The 10th worst terrorist organization in the whole world.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Coronavirus1: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
BobbieZion:

IPOB and HAMAS are the same...
They are cowards who camouflage as freedom fighters to commit unthinkable atrocities....

After all what is our own concern as black people.....when it is Jews and Arabs that are fighting?
Protests related to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict can involve various factors and motivations. Many people worldwide express their concern for the situation in Palestine due to the impact on innocent civilians and the broader Palestinian population. It's essential to recognize that the conflict is complex, with various perspectives and issues, and not all Palestinians support or are affiliated with Hamas. Demonstrations often focus on advocating for peace, justice, and humanitarian concerns.
Nobody is protest because of Hamas people protest because of the millions of innocent people in Palestinian over 2 millions hamas is just 1 percent of the population

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by CoronaVirusPro: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
undertonez:
But wait oh, no be palestine abi hamas start to dey fire rocket enter israel? undecided
Or am I missing something here?

Educate yourself about happenings, and come back here to comment!
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by jrusky(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Postinor:
Free palestine,Bleep israel

Who held them down before? Go and free them if you are the one that chained them down before.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by zoedew: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzeWhKJfSlw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AycDYjoscb4?si=AAjEBALLopcZxqc5

In London thousands of people gathered outside the BBC's New Broadcasting House and more than 1,000 police officers have been deployed.

Police warned that anyone showing support for Hamas, a proscribed terrorist organisation, or deviating from the route, could face arrest.

It comes a week after Hamas launched an unprecedented attack on Israel.

@sentdefender
IGNORANT FOLKS. THEY PREFER SLAVERY TO FREEDOM. IN NO TIME THEIR CITIES WILL BECOME LONDONISTAN, NORWHICHSTAN, ETC. BY THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO BACKTRACK AS THE BELIEF SYSTEM THEY UNKNOWINGLY ROOT FOR IS AN EITHER OR PROPOSITION WHICH BROOKS NO ALTERNATIVE OR COMPETITION. SAUDI ARABIA AND AFGHANISTAN ARE CLEAR EXAMPLES.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by obinna58(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
The protest is for innocent Palestinians, they’re the victims of war not the hamas organization

But as of currently Israel have taken more casualties than Palestinians, people are only afraid of an impending doom terror on the verge of being unleashed by the Israeli government
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by APCNig: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

I am a Muslim ooo. But when you throw bombs into another man's land, what do you expect? Hugs and Kisses?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Idaytesj29(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
ameh99:
where they sleeping when Hamas was bombing and killing innocent children and women ...

I knew it will come to this las Las..
why start a war you can't finish

I bet you are not aware of daily raids by Israel IDF in Palestine, you are not aware that water food internet electricity of Palestinians is controlled by Israel, their airport has been bombed by Israel since 2001, Palestinians water and water ways is controlled by Israel, only those holding Israeli pass can pass through one of 6 exit from Palestine, 4 is permanently closed and the other one only to Egypt. These people basically live in open prison controlled by Israel and they live on relief items.
And to say these Palestinians signaled interest in welcoming the Israelis back home, welcoming them with songs and dance. Their greatest undoing.

And this kind of condition has been their fate since 1948. So, if you are in their position, won't you resist?

It's a long war cos it's ideological. It doesn't die.
Only JUSTICE can end it. Not justice of Christianity or Justice of Islam, it is the Justice of Humanity that can end it.

All Abrahamic religions are bloodthirsty and normalize mass murders, it's already evident from the show of support from both sides.

The only religion that remains and stands is HUMANITY

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by chopnaira: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

Basically, 98% of Israel grin
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by CoronaVirusPro: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
APCNig:

I am a Muslim ooo. But when you throw bombs into another man's land, what do you expect? Hugs and Kisses?

You are not a brilliant Muslim!

Educate yourself about root cause before making comments!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband / Donald Trump Tweets, 'North Korea Is Looking For Trouble'(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.