Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately (28284 Views)

Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate / Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) / India Issues Final Warning To Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Available9: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
Microwhy:
Fake threat..
The war was already over on Sunday 'second after it was started'. If Isreal like, they should demolish Gaza but the deed has already been done and they are caught off guard by Hamas.
Hamas knows the brutal force they will use to retaliate so all this warning is already as planned, calculated and simulated.
For those saying Hamas bite more than they can chew, for your information, they're neighbours and they knows each other more than you and me. They knows each others strengths and weaknesses. Hamas new the west will condemn the attack and they will pledge unwavering support to isreal. All the Aircraft carrier, the military aid and Antony Blinken visiting Israel, Rishi Sunak pledging intelligence support to Israel are all as expected.
The facts remain, Isreal cannot do more than it has done. The war will no doubt escalate and if Isreal keep foaming a wounded lion.

What is stopping you from joining the war physically ?
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Gentlevip: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
Imagine an illegal settler telling me to close my hospital in my own land

And idiots support it
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Chetas81(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
ada9ja:
Shoot if u like....Tinubu will compensate
the type of leaders that fit you
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:

IPOB killed a Nigerian Soldier in SE. Nigeria Army retaliated by burning down villages and killing civilians in that area. Many Nigerians applauded.

Now same Nigerians that condemned IPOB are supporting Hamas that committed far worse atrocity of killing hundreds of innocent civilians.

Indeed one man's Terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter.

Food for Thought!

This food is to big for some to eat, reduce it into smaller portions.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by maasoap(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:

IPOB killed a Nigerian Soldier in SE. Nigeria Army retaliated by burning down villages and killing civilians in that area. Many Nigerians applauded.

Now same Nigerians that condemned IPOB are supporting Hamas that committed far worse atrocity of killing hundreds of innocent civilians.

Food for Thought!

In other words, you are with Israel whatever she does and however she does it. Well done. You don't need to hide under the criticism of IPOB to tell us where support lie. If there wasn't IPOB vs security agents, we know with whom your support would have still been between Palestinians and Israelites
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by JuanDeDios: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
IPOB killed a Nigerian Soldier in SE. Nigeria Army retaliated by burning down villages and killing civilians in that area. Many Nigerians condemned IPOB and applauded the Army.

Food for Thought!
Soldiers killed civilians in the SE and Nigerians applauded it? You have any news reports or even anecdotal evidence of this?
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Microwhy: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
Available9:

What is stopping you from joining the war physically ?
Fake threat! Fake threat!! Fake threat!!!
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Dittodat: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
Israel is nothing but an apartheid terrorist state. Now the world can see why Hitler was so much against these people. They will pay sooner or later, the unborn generations will pay. You better believe that.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by maasoap(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
happney65:
If they like make them no leave. They will bomb them to Smith screens.

Hamas uses that particular hospital and a host of others as tunnels to send rockets and the likes.

Hospital, schools,mosques,densely populated residential areas Something everybody knows in Gaza.

They are now telling civilians to leave them dey do agidigbo. Make them stay there..

Shior
Israel secret agent is talking. Lol
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Toluwanise247(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Microwhy:
Fake threat..
The war was already over on Sunday 'second after it was started'. If Isreal like, they should demolish Gaza but the deed has already been done and they are caught off guard by Hamas.
Hamas knows the brutal force they will use to retaliate so all this warning is already as planned, calculated and simulated.
For those saying Hamas bite more than they can chew, for your information, they're neighbours and they knows each other more than you and me. They knows each others strengths and weaknesses. Hamas new the west will condemn the attack and they will pledge unwavering support to isreal. All the Aircraft carrier, the military aid and Antony Blinken visiting Israel, Rishi Sunak pledging intelligence support to Israel are all as expected.
They facts remain, Isreal cannot do more than it has done. The war will no doubt escalate if Isreal keep foaming a wounded lion.
The should go back to the drawing board and revisit their surveillance failure, intelligent gathering failure and Quick response failure. ISREAL failed woefully. They should stop this 'Borin Kunya'.
See terrorist ooo he dey pain you as then dey kill your brothers. Werey
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Postinor: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
MetroLane:

If You Fvck Finish, you go wear your trouser dey go house.

Na since you don dey fvck Israel, you never still give am belle

Agba Fvcker 🙌
Bleep u,Bleep israel
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Amaggedon: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

You are stressing your self burning what you printed
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Postinor: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Anytask01:

God be with Israel
u are the only one with israel,all sane Nigerians stand with palestine
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Daystar7: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
KingAzubuike:
So far in this war, the media is so bias in favour of israel. Making them look like saints.

How are they not saints? Weren't they attacked by Hamas? Or weren't they suppose to retaliate? Head slamming terrorist
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Nobody should leave that hospital, if i was there, god knows i will not move an inch. I will even go to the top of the building so that the jets can see me clearly when they are bombing the hospital, nonsense.. Nobody should leave that hospital. If they want to kill everybody there, let them kill them so that the world can truely see these devils for what they are. stupid land grabbing theives and propagandists, Gays and Homosexuals, beheaded babies liars.

You are in ICU supposedly, how will you climb to the roof top for the jet to see you? Wakeup from your dreams.

Hamas declared war, the war is about to begin. Take a chill and watch.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Available9: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Microwhy:

Fake threat! Fake threat!! Fake threat!!!
Yet more than 3000 has died in the region
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by obinna58(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Farid24224:

The problem is that there cannot be peace.. The Israelite keep expanding and intimidating the Palestinians... And there would definitely be a group that will try to rise up against them. The Hamas are not saints, they've done their evil part too but I will still have to support them because their primary goal is to stop the oppression
You’re making sense but why the so called hamas resistance attacked and killed plenty people in Israel, Israel might intimidate them but I’ve not seen where Israeli killed plenty people on their side

Resistance means defense not attack, they contracted their objectives
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Daystar7: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Postinor:
u are the only one with israel,all sane Nigerians stand with palestine

Ogun kill u and all the terrorist u calling same Nigerians there! Head slamming fool. Death to y'all!
We stand with Israel and against head slamming paedophilic terrorist and their sympathizers worldwide
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by SonofGod231: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Israel should be calming down.... This is genocide.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by zombieHUNTER: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Nobody should leave that hospital, if i was there, god knows i will not move an inch. I will even go to the top of the building so that the jets can see me clearly when they are bombing the hospital, nonsense.. Nobody should leave that hospital. If they want to kill everybody there, let them kill them so that the world can truely see these devils for what they are. stupid land grabbing theives and propagandists, Gays and Homosexuals, beheaded babies liars.

Haha

They're not against Palestinians but Hamas..

Anyone that the terrorist organization uses as shield will rot in hell..
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
Why do they want to destroy the hospital?

So Hamaz didn't have plenty rockets or bombs of their own and they started the war?

No be juju be that?

Hamas just endangered it's citizens, the Palestinians should get them to pay for the crimes they committed.

Interestingly Palestinians were all junilating on Saturday last week, one week later they are crying.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Postinor: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
Idowuay123:
Hmmm, never start what you cannot finish.
You Guys started this war. Hamas slaughtered 1300+ lives ( children, women and elderly mostly affected) but now you're playing the victim card trying to blackmail Israel.

I don't support killings from both sides and it should be halted immediately. However, Hamas started this last week Saturday and the people of Gaza are hiding these terrorists.
do u think at all is ur brain working,is it the killing of hamas that is the main issue of contentment here, israel has stolen this people's land for years and u expect them not to retaliate, how stupid can you be,do u know how many of palestinians israel has killed before last Saturday,or do u just believe everything on the media,death on israelites
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Jogideen: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
isreal is the main problem of this crisis may God deliver Gaza from this amneties
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by 11doubledee: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
PastorFire:

Hamas are using such buildings as human shied.
You dey mind them. They know the truth but always want to play victims.
Palestinians should be wise,HAMAS should be protecting them not them trying to protect HAMAS (probably rendering medical services to HAMAS TERRORIST)
Intelligence must have confirmed those health centers have been compromised.
Given the destination of a projectile (missile),
you can estimate it's original position .
Those over 5000 missiles fired into isreal from GAZA was meant to do what?
Entertain isrealis?
Were those missiles designed to avoid isreal hospitals, schools, worship centers,hotels etc
I'll advice them to leave at least for your next generation.
If not for the iron dome isreal would have been desolate by now.
HAMAS is a terrorist and wisdom is very far from them.
What have they achieved since last Saturday or what do they plan to achieve?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by specialmati(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
LarryCork:

Israel need to destroy IPOD & Nnamdi Kano teŕrrorist group & there teŕrrorist partner boko haram scum so our nigeria can have peace!!(no oofencse) angry
shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked you forgot the skull miners
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Postinor: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
Henry22:

I want to ask you and seaun a question, why is it's that your religion is 💯% associated with violence?
u are very dumb, so someone fighting for freedom is now a terrorist,I pray may this hypocrisy be the end of u
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Microwhy: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
Toluwanise247:

See terrorist ooo he dey pain you as then dey kill your brothers. Werey
Did you see traces of heart broken in my post..
Like I told one asshole, I'm a realist. Isreal failed woefully.
The people who are more pained is Isreal and US. Britain and other EU countries are just concerned because of US else, nobody will give a damn about Isreal.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Daystar7: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Soldiers killed civilians in the SE and Nigerians applauded it? You have any news reports or even anecdotal evidence of this?

You will feign ignorance, like you don't know. Bastard! News that was everywhere on Nairaland. NAF recently used In Jet to drop bombs in Imo and Abia state displacing thousands of people from their homes in the name of killing Ipob. I'm not even against it, if they achieve their aim of killing Ipob terrorist. We don't want terrorism anywhere in the world. Igbos want peaceful resolution/negotiations for either referendum or regional government. Death to all terrorist and their sympathizers worldwide and any innocent that dies in the process should bask in glory in heavens. It's evil here anyways!
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Felimax(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Microwhy:
Fake threat..
The facts remain, Isreal cannot do more than it has done. The war will no doubt escalate if Isreal keep foaming a wounded lion.
They should go back to the drawing board and revisit their surveillance failure, intelligent gathering failure and Quick response failure. ISREAL failed woefully. They should stop this 'Borin Kunya'.
Or is there something they're are not telling us to have failed woefully.
Abi they foamed sleeping lion to carryout another Nakba...
Gone are those days. Nakba will never repeat itself again. No matter what Isreal preplanned if any, it will never work.

Good enough, Gaza will be history! You cannot scale the collateral damage. It will live forever and ever.

Israel has not done enough to my liking Sha.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Dittodat:
Israel is nothing but an apartheid terrorist state. Now the world can see why Hitler was so much against these people. They will pay sooner or later, the unborn generations will pay. You better believe that.

They should leave Hamas to repeat this crimes against humanity the next time?

This is an opportunity to get Hamas out forever.

See the way you carefully took out the crimes against humanity that Palestinians committed against Israel.

Israel is only avenging the death of their fallen hereos.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Namigotalktru: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
War crime all because Netanyahu the devil was losing control of his country due to protests by the Israeli people on their crazy policies. https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-releases/2023/10/un-expert-warns-new-instance-mass-ethnic-cleansing-palestinians-calls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afghanistan: Taliban Ban Women From University Education With Immediate Effect / Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others / Prince Harry Gets A New Job At BetterUp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.