Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately (28243 Views)

Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate / Uncontrollable Wildfires Rage In Canada As Thousands Evacuate Cities ( Pics) / India Issues Final Warning To Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Dittodat:

Oh yeah I forgot, the apartheid state of Israel have never done anything bad to the Palestinians before.
The terrorist apartheid jews have been killing the Palestinians since 1948. Go and read history before posting rubbish.

The world did not start in 1948 young historian. If you want history go back in time and dig out history and not what suits your selfish interest.

Killings against armless Israelis is fine but against Palestinians is bad clap for yourself.

If what Israelis are doing to protect their homeland is against your interest you can join Hamas in the front lines.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by engrchykae(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
IPOB killed a Nigerian Soldier in SE. Nigeria Army retaliated by burning down villages and killing civilians in that area. Many Nigerians condemned IPOB and applauded the Army.

Now same Nigerians that condemned IPOB are supporting Hamas that committed far worse atrocity of killing hundreds of innocent civilians.

Indeed one man's Terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter.

Food for Thought!
the only CV to be a good Muslim is legendary hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by MrDoGood(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hamas and the people of Gaza fell for the trap.

This is so sad cry
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by hobat4cash(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Microwhy:
Fake threat..
The war was already over on Sunday 'second after it was started'. If Isreal like, they should demolish Gaza but the deed has already been done and they are caught off guard by Hamas.
Hamas knows the brutal force Isreal will use to retaliate so all this warning is already as planned, calculated and simulated.
For those saying Hamas bite more than they can chew, for your information, they're neighbours and they knows each other more than you and me. They knows each others strengths and weaknesses. Hamas new the west will condemn the attack and they will pledge unwavering support to isreal. All the Aircraft carrier, the military aid and Antony Blinken visiting Israel, Rishi Sunak pledging intelligence support to Israel are all as expected.
The facts remain, Isreal cannot do more than it has done. The war will no doubt escalate if Isreal keep foaming a wounded lion.
They should go back to the drawing board and revisit their surveillance failure, intelligent gathering failure and Rapid Response failure. ISREAL failed woefully. They should stop this 'Borin Kunya'.
Or is there something they're are not telling us to have failed woefully.
Abi they foamed sleeping lion to carryout another Nakba...
Gone are those days. Nakba will never repeat itself again. No matter what Isreal preplanned if any, it will never work.
Are u normal?
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by engrchykae(m): 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

the best you lots can do is burn flags
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by victorsola: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
Microwhy:
Fake threat..
The war was already over on Sunday 'second after it was started'. If Isreal like, they should demolish Gaza but the deed has already been done and they are caught off guard by Hamas.
Hamas knows the brutal force Isreal will use to retaliate so all this warning is already as planned, calculated and simulated.
For those saying Hamas bite more than they can chew, for your information, they're neighbours and they knows each other more than you and me. They knows each others strengths and weaknesses. Hamas new the west will condemn the attack and they will pledge unwavering support to isreal. All the Aircraft carrier, the military aid and Antony Blinken visiting Israel, Rishi Sunak pledging intelligence support to Israel are all as expected.
The facts remain, Isreal cannot do more than it has done. The war will no doubt escalate if Isreal keep foaming a wounded lion.
They should go back to the drawing board and revisit their surveillance failure, intelligent gathering failure and Rapid Response failure. ISREAL failed woefully. They should stop this 'Borin Kunya'.
Gone are those days. Nakba will never repeat itself again. No matter what Isreal preplanned if any, it will never work.
and u believe there was an intelligence malfunction even after Egypt told them about the attack by hamas before it happened. Hamas served right to Israel’s laps , all those that died in Israel are sacrifice to delete the whole of hamas and nothing will stop them just has nothing is stopping Russia from dealing with ukrain.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Mubiola360: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
HonNL:
It is reported that Is Israel is to cut off internet connectivity in Gaza today

Source: MSF International

SOURCE

Source: Ghada Majadli
I said it here that it is about Land grabbing an nothing more
Those instrumenting religion into the matter are foolish. Just as all Northerners aren't Muslims, we have great numbers of Christians and other tribes in there too, bomb doesn't discriminate. Palestine has reasonable number of chriatain occupying it coexisting with Muslims and some God fearing Jews. Jews are few but powerful and wicked. They have no regard to God teachings right from time. Since the biblical days till this very moment, they still do not regard Jesus (Peace be upon Him) as God or son of God like the Christians do. It is even forbidding to praec about christ in Isreal. You could be arrested. Just like how Osama bin Ladin was trained by the US and Israel, so like wise Hamas were trained by them. But you know what, Osama didn't carry out the evil assignment they trained him for and he already has their secrets. That's why they raise lot of propaganda against him and make sure they eliminated him. He wasn't the one behind the 9/11 but the same Isreal was behind it. Isreal is also behind the hamas attack. . Now this is it for some months now, the Israelite have been protesting hagainst their government regarding oppression of Palestine and also snatching away their right to certain things. This if left to flow could hinder Natahayu from carrying out his evil plan against Gaza people (Muslims and orthodox christains).
Remember Isreal has a security dome that traps any missile or rocket, they let it loose and allowed their trained Hamas to brain was the oppressed Palestine to attack them. Despite glaring warning from Egypt, they still allowed it happen. Just like the Draft or chess game strategy, I allow you kill some of my men so I can have my way to my set goal. They allowed the attack so the Isreali people will get angry at the Palestinians and give support back to their government to unleash and justify their terror act . They also use the media to spread propaganda just like the beheading of babies . Not all Isreali wants this but Bibi has been an evil manipulator all along .

Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Farid24224(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
obinna58:

You’re making sense but why the so called hamas resistance attacked and killed plenty people in Israel, Israel might intimidate them but I’ve not seen where Israeli killed plenty people on their side

Resistance means defense not attack, they contracted their objectives

Bro its all over private telegram videos... The media won't post it because the west control the media and they back Isreal!! The Israelite treated them so bad and keep pushing into their land. They've both committed genocide but the Israelite will always be the main bad guys because they shouldn't have invaded the Palestinians since the beginning.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by anyination: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Destroy all Islam....they mean evil

Spare non
Peace is never an option.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by BigTableShaker(f): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
Prechgold1180:
Children of isreal

Children of Israel.

Exod.1

[ 1 ] Now these are the names of the children of Israel, which came into Egypt; every man and his household came with Jacob.
[ 2] Reuben, Simeon, Levi, and Judah,
[ 3 ] Issachar, Zebulun, and Benjamin,
[ 4 ] Dan, and Naphtali, Gad, and Asher.
[ 5 ] And all the souls that came out of the loins of Jacob were seventy souls: for Joseph was in Egypt already.
[ 6] And Joseph died, and all his brethren, and all that generation.
[ 7] And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them.
[ 8 ] Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph.
[ 9 ] And he said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we:
[ 10 ] Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land.
[ 11 ] Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses.
[ 12 ] But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were grieved because of the children of Israel.
[ 13 ] And the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigour:
[ 14 ] And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in morter, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Dittodat: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

The world did not start in 1948 young historian. If you want history go back in time and dig out history and not what suits your selfish interest.

Killings against armless Israelis is fine but against Palestinians is bad clap for yourself.

If what Israelis are doing to protect their homeland is against your interest you can join Hamas in the front lines.

Yeah, it started in the Bible. Clown 🤡.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Xhuntra: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Farid24224:

The problem is that there cannot be peace.. The Israelite keep expanding and intimidating the Palestinians... And there would definitely be a group that will try to rise up against them. The Hamas are not saints, they've done their evil part too but I will still have to support them because their primary goal is to stop the oppression

Can someone like you support the actualization of Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Farid24224(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Xhuntra:

Can someone like you support the actualization of Biafra?

If it's to be done properly, YES!!!

But this case is different... The Israeli came and started taking lands!!
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Postinor: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Henry22:

So Boko Haram, ISIS, al'qaida,iswap,Fulani heardsmen, hamas are freedom fighters ?.... please tell me another joke grin.

Even your murderous prophet that went about killing innocent people and rappingg women just because they refused to accept the rubbish he called religion is also a freedom fighter? ; cheesy
u are just a dumb fool
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Henry22(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
Postinor:
u are just a dumb fool

Just answer me and stop beating yourself wink
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Prechgold1180(m): 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
BigTableShaker:

Children of Israel.

Exod.1

[ 1 ] Now these are the names of the children of Israel, which came into Egypt; every man and his household came with Jacob.
[ 2] Reuben, Simeon, Levi, and Judah,
[ 3 ] Issachar, Zebulun, and Benjamin,
[ 4 ] Dan, and Naphtali, Gad, and Asher.
[ 5 ] And all the souls that came out of the loins of Jacob were seventy souls: for Joseph was in Egypt already.
[ 6] And Joseph died, and all his brethren, and all that generation.
[ 7] And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them.
[ 8 ] Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph.
[ 9 ] And he said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we:
[ 10 ] Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and so get them up out of the land.
[ 11 ] Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses.
[ 12 ] But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were grieved because of the children of Israel.
[ 13 ] And the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigour:
[ 14 ] And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in morter, and in brick, and in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.

When u finally open your church do well to invite me
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Tyktoker: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Radical members of this kind of terrorist religion should not be pitied, they are a religion of just outside tomb whitewashing, inside is a stinking shit!
HonNL:
It is reported that Is Israel is to cut off internet connectivity in Gaza today

Source: MSF International

SOURCE

Source: Ghada Majadli
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Xhuntra: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
Farid24224:

If it's to be done properly, YES!!!

But this case is different... The Israeli came and started taking lands!!

The land where the Palestines occupy is originally owned by the Israelis from the bible times.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
Anytask01:

God be with Israel
yes oh.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Mrnakeina(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Nobody should leave that hospital, if i was there, god knows i will not move an inch. I will even go to the top of the building so that the jets can see me clearly when they are bombing the hospital, nonsense.. Nobody should leave that hospital. If they want to kill everybody there, let them kill them so that the world can truely see these devils for what they are. stupid land grabbing theives and propagandists, Gays and Homosexuals, beheaded babies liars.

Have you ever been part of any protest in Nigeria? I wan check something
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by thymm50(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Microwhy:
Fake threat..

You no just wise.. Israel has had this plan to inflict major damage on them for a long time, hence they allowed the attack to happen.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by West501(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
11doubledee:

You dey mind them. They know the truth but always want to play victims.
Palestinians should be wise,HAMAS should be protecting them not them trying to protect HAMAS (probably rendering medical services to HAMAS TERRORIST)
Intelligence must have confirmed those health centers have been compromised.
Given the destination of a projectile (missile),
you can estimate it's original position .
Those over 5000 missiles fired into isreal from GAZA was meant to do what?
Entertain isrealis?
Were those missiles designed to avoid isreal hospitals, schools, worship centers,hotels etc
I'll advice them to leave at least for your next generation.
If not for the iron dome isreal would have been desolate by now.
HAMAS is a terrorist and wisdom is very far from them.
What have they achieved since last Saturday or what do they plan to achieve?

That's it.... Always Playing The Victim Card
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Postinor: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Henry22:

Just answer me and stop beating yourself wink
so how would you call someone fighting to regain his land a terrorist, this people have been oppressed for more than 70 years, children molested and killed, and now they finally retaliate and u say they are terrorist are sensible is that,al masjid al aqsa that land belong to palestinians but Israelites are refusing them of the land so what are you saying
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Emaprince: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Nobody should leave that hospital, if i was there, god knows i will not move an inch. I will even go to the top of the building so that the jets can see me clearly when they are bombing the hospital, nonsense.. Nobody should leave that hospital. If they want to kill everybody there, let them kill them so that the world can truely see these devils for what they are. stupid land grabbing theives and propagandists, Gays and Homosexuals, beheaded babies liars.
You typing crap from the comfort of your home.

Enter Gaza tomorrow and offer yourself as sacrificial lamb.
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by phemmyfour: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Prechgold1180:
Children of isreal
Living after her name. They are made for war
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by youngdave78(m): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Microwhy:
Fake threat..
your mind go dey
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by vcrspd75: 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
I pity the innocent civilians that will be trapped in between the war. Israel should consider the lives of civilians and target only hamas militia
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by TNORWAY: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
cry me a river...Islamic terrorixt
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
Dittodat:

Yeah, it started in the Bible. Clown 🤡.

grin

I have past that stage where I leave the substance and chase shadows grin

Hamas is looking for volunteers grin
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Hideki(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Hypocrite! The same you will applaud Nigerian Army when they raze town an entire village if IPOB kills a soldier. "Kill them all" is you guys usual slogan. Look the Jews no send you they will sniff out your miserable life grin
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by nomolos92: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:

I wish you're there, you'll just die and waste and be shredded to pieces and nothing will happen grin grin grin

Otilo!

But you can still go o, Hamas need more stupid people to use as connon fodder to gain more sympathy from their psycho supporters
Re: Israel Issues Final Warning To Al Awda Hospital, 2 Others 2 Evacuate Immediately by Wizmj4real(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Microwhy:
Fake threat..

Death to all jihad and their supporters

Israel will do more than Nakba
Just dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others / Isreal Orders Ground Offensive Into Gaza / There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.