Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops (48863 Views)

Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" / Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Daystar7: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
SirLinks:
No dey talk any how
U say evacuate ur house, then u bomb the bridge to Egypt, now that direction is almost a no go area
Make Dem level their houses go where?
Let me paint a scenario
Thief dey bank, hold hostages
Police say everybody evacuate the bank or I blow it up because police wan catch the thief, make sense to u?

Egypt sef no want Palestine in their territory. Egypt they avoid their "Big Bro" wahala 😂. No be today nyash dey back. Israel na big dawg. Na Israel brother (Ishmael) just dey use Hamas cause wahala due to hatred say their Papa (Abraham) no recognize am as the legitimate and promised child. Reason Israel agreed to the two state UN offered and gave Gaza back to Philistia, Palestine too agreed cos they know they don't own any land beyond Gaza. Their fathers Goliath been try but David give am woto woto. So jejely agreed but Hamas don't want peace. Their Objective is to occupy Jerusalem and wipe Israel off the surface of the earth. Hamas don't care about Palestine one bit reason why they took over Gaza control forcefully from Palestine leaders but head slammers in Africa thinks this has anything to do with religion and are supporting terrorist. Lol. Pls any head slamming fool that think Israel is wrong for retaliating should come for flight fee to Gaza. Terrorist must die, all of em!
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by bdon123(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
stupid land grabbing theives and propagandists, Gays and Homosexual country, beheaded babies liars. Any Christian supporting or praying for Israel i have just one prayer for you, you will give birth to a gay son and homosexual daughter, and i hope you pray for and support them the way you're supporting a homosexual country.
Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by turmacs(f): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
smileyoo:
if Hamas are just freedom fighters, why are they always targeting innocent civilians ?
Who have the Israeli soldiers been killing in Gaza for decades? Gosh they even killed an AlJazeera journalist live in Gaza in may of 2022.
I don't have your time sha. If you don't have data to do independent research before picking sides, then keep living in Western media propaganda. I'm sure you also believed the story of beheaded babies.

1 Like

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Okechinwadike: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
If they're killing Hamas, nobody will complain. But bombing hospital, killing civilians, kids, blocking access to humanitarian & medical aid, that is war crimes & not military victory.
Hamas people de run enter join the people, besides the Palestinians are supporting Hamas
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by bdon123(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
tonididdy:
Prick angry stop the senseless killings...haven't you had your fill?
Nope,civilian/millitary death in gaza is not yet 5k
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Whytelyon(m): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:
They're fighting tiny, tiny Gaza

They are fighting idiots who drank camel urine mixed with ginger and garlic and decided to be very stupid at the same time... Not Gaza.
Tell the truth as it is.

Mxm
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by kaludestiny10(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
That your tiny tiny Gaza will subdue your so called giant Nigeria if they were to engage her in a war.
PoliteActivist:

1 Like

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by emapeteum(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
chopnaira:

Are these people the God of Abraham and co. I doubt Abraham would have tolerated the below.
So, all the Jews are gay?even when Elijah thought he was the only one who had bow before Baal,God told him not really. God has planted them in that land,no one and nobody can uproot them from that land.
Hope you are perfect being

1 Like

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by TenQ: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:
The Hamas from the tiny Gaza decided to kill almost 1200 Israelis while they cheered them on.

Now, According Israel is bombing Hamas who has built structures under the residential buildings, I schools and hospitals of Gazans.

Israel is telling the Gazans, leave north Gaza for we are going to bomb the structures of Hamas.

Too many inocent people on both sides have died needlessly within the last ten days
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
If they're killing Hamas, nobody will complain. But bombing hospital, killing civilians, kids, blocking access to humanitarian & medical aid, that is war crimes & not military victory.
let me tell you something. Sentiment apart. I don't a...
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by emapeteum(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
dataking:

Animal. Just take a good look at yourself.
Awkward terrorist

1 Like

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Could he be Mabus?
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by okeysoninv: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
dataking:

Mass Murderer carry prophetic signs. You need a brain check Mr. Even a goat get sense pass you.
netanyahu carries David prophetic sign in him. Just as David crushes the enemies of Israel , so shall netanyahu crush Hamas and other enemies.
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Israel is totally wrong - their are millions of innocent citizen in Gaza....

That is why I hate God, he will sit and watch children, women and the poor suffer for what they are innocent of, and the Leader of Gaza and Government officials will be underground saved!

Israel cut off power supply, food and water...

That is in human; against war rule.

If you are a Christian and you support this, then the Pegan is better to make heaven if their is any!

1 Like

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by tctrills: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
so God support's Gay and homosexuality?
So if you are a Christian and you know God does not support homosexuality, you will never pray for another human being to be gay. But since you are not a Christian, you will not know this

1 Like

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Fulaniguy01: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
I wish Adolf Hitler would come back once again to fulfill his great mission .
btw uncountable thanks to you the evergreen legendary hero

1 Like

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Jokerman(m): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
War

What is it good for?
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by PoliteActivist: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
Daystar7:

That's watxup 😂... The street is military

Please tell them o. They think selling drugs on the streets of Chicago is beans. Where do they think Tinubu got his godfather, MC Oluomo tactics from??
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Okechinwadike: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
this is an opportunity Israel have been looking for, Hamas just gave them
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Toluwanise247(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Learn wisdom bro, your enemy property is your enemy too. They are fulfilling the prophecy.
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by dalass(f): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Those hamas people hit soft targets by going after both soldiers and civilians including men, women and children.

Now, they have been known to hide inside mosques, hospitals and even behind herds driven by little children ... Now if you were in their shoes and they are firing rockets from residential homes, hospitals etc, won't you hit them back?

Israel is even being magnanimous and telling civilians to vacate before annihilating terrorists and the perpetrators yet you are saying tiny tiny Gaza? The same one that has killed thousands of Israelites within days

1 Like

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Kingbuhari(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
They messed up with wrong tribe.
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Toluwanise247(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
okeysoninv:
netanyahu carries David prophetic sign in him. Just as David crushes the enemies of Israel , so shall netanyahu crush Hamas and other enemies.
Amen 🙏

1 Like

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Tommydare(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
So u no dey when hamas were killing Israeli citizens? Abi u dey live inside cave?
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Afamsi: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
stupid land grabbing theives and propagandists, Gays and Homosexual country, beheaded babies liars. Any Christian supporting or praying for Israel i have just one prayer for you, you will give birth to a gay son and homosexual daughter, and i hope you pray for and support them the way you're supporting a homosexual country.
shut up

1 Like

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by smileyoo: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
TheDemola:
Definitely tough day ahead for Hamas. Israel can't lose the war despite being surrounded by Arab nations
but the Arab nations are no more as weak as before, they are more stronger now.
the united nations intervention is urgently needed now before things get out of hand, because Israel could be pressured to use the nuke on their neighbors, instead of loosing the war.
this their system of killing innocent civilians while fighting Hamas terrorists is not good, because they are reducing their own moral standing to that of Hamas terrorists they are fighting against.
so what is the difference between Hamas terrorists and Israeli government ?
i wish they could separate innocent civilians, from this Hamas terrorists.
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Kingbuhari(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
happy October has finished we are in sad October ending . Embrace Ur pillow and enjoy the popcorn we will finish terrorist and reclaim Judah. . I can't wait to occupy my ancestral land
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Obiedun(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Tiny tiny Gaza that could send over 5000 missiles into Israel!
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Toluwanise247(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Israel is totally wrong - their are millions of innocent citizen in Gaza....

That is why I hate God, he will sit and watch children, women and the poor suffer for what they are innocent of, and the Leader of Gaza and Government officials will be underground saved!

Israel cut off power supply, food and water...

That is in human; against war rule.

If you are a Christian and you support this, then the Pegan is better to make heaven if their is any!

Cry better…. God who destroy pharaoh and his men in Red Sea is wicked? .
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by PoliteActivist: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
kaludestiny10:
That your tiny tiny Gaza will subdue your so called giant Nigeria if they were to engage her in a war.

Impossible. See Gaza, see Israel which is much smaller than Naija

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Floky215: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:

Nonsense as usual from terrorist...!!
If you are pained, simply volunteer and go to gaza to help your fellow terrorist get back the land you alleged was grabbed..!!

More bombs pls...!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Amaggedon: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:
They are not fighting gaza they are fighting hamas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. / US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) / Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.