Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty (29862 Views)

Confusion As Photo Of President Tinubu Appears In PDP Program Of Event In Rivers / Meet Tola Odeyemi, NIPOST Postmaster General, CEO / President Tinubu Appoints Omotola Odeyemi Postmaster General Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by Brush1: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
NIPOST IS USELESS
Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by Tetrahedron: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
All na chops for the boys
Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by Chetas81(m): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
2027 around the corner
Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by Babangidapikin: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
I wonder who is setting up women in this Jagaban Administration 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by wonder233: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
I don't care, it has nothing to do with me

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by youngrichnigga: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Why reinstate when the parastatal should have been subsumed under another to save cost 🤔🤔🤔
If not for the private sector driven delivery services and couriers, Nigeria does not need a PMG or anything of such to spend money on because our government postage services is almost none existent with terrible corruption-riddled workforce undecided undecided undecided
Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by cenaman(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nepotism in the highest order
Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by AngelicBeing: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by ogododo: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by Themanleshey: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
Miracle2020:
I told some people that Yoruba are the most tribalistic individual in Nigeria. Every appointment is Yoruba.
The foolish northerners that voted for Tinubu can now see. This is just the beginning.

Coming from someone that his people voted 90% for their underperformed ex governor because of tribalism . Dey play

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by PepeXKermit: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
Miracle2020:
I told some people that Yoruba are the most tribalistic individual in Nigeria. Every appointment is Yoruba.
The foolish northerners that voted for Tinubu can now see. This is just the beginning.

My brother just keep mute and be taking notes. When your time come remind them of the rubbish them and their northern brothers do in 16years
Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by Shikena(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
E shock you grin grin

Themanleshey:

Coming from someone that his people voted 90% for their underperforming ex governor because of tribalism . Dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by juman(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Common!
APC and confusion.

Confusion show that the government does not know what they are doing.
Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by Miracle2020: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Themanleshey:

Coming from someone that his people voted 90% for their underperforming ex governor because of tribalism . Dey play
foolishness is when you believe that everybody that do not support the evil and satanic administration is an Igbo man. I am a proud northerner.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Why is that one bleating?
Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by jrusky(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
duduade:
Government of confusionists

You are wrong bro. During Gej we saw similar scenario is Gej confused?

During Buhari we saw same scenario several time though Buhari is a biitch but this mixed up have be happening since Gej era.

I think the man in question not yet serve the letter of removal or just being a defiant

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by gameova(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
Anything goes in this country
Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by israelmao(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Confusion in residing with APC.
Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by dealhunter(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
It's true,they have reinstated him,I'm a staff of NIPOST,it was wild jubilation across NIPOST offices through out Nigeria...He deserves to be reinstated,less than a year in NIPOST as a PMG,he has brought a lot of development...and also a close ally of Tinubu, during the regim of Tinubu as a governor,hon Sunday Adepoju was a 2 two term special assistant to d governor on account and special committee for reabilitation of public schools,two terms rep,representing Ido/Ibarapa federal consultancy...last general election that Tinubu won as a president,hon Sunday Adepoju was a SWAGA chairman for entire Oyo state......I guess people that remove him does know his relationship with Bola Hammed......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by Georgejeez: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
The real IDAN

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by membranus: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
PepeXKermit:

My brother just keep mute and be taking notes. When your time come remind them of the rubbish them and their northern brothers do in 16years

That is if your time comes. If you do not play the correct type of politics, that time may not come soon.

2 Likes

Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by BurntDodo: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
The original gbajue
Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by membranus: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Miracle2020:
foolishness is when you believe that everybody that do not support the evil and satanic administration is an Igbo man. I am a proud northerner.

But when Buhari, your northern leader was doing his own, filling all government institutions with northern people, you were deliriously happy with him. Now that Tinubu is just trying to remedy the lopsidedness in federal appointments, suddenly the Yorubas have become tribalistic to you. This is the height of hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by PepeXKermit: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
membranus:

That is if your time comes. If you do not play the correct type of politics, that time may not come soon.

I was not talking to you. Besides, the south east does not have to play it the way you expect them to. Shebi it was ordinary peter obi who almost won withput any structure? The time will come and when it happens, nobody should complain of nepotism..

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by adedayoa2(f): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Maybe he was there to handover.
Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by planetx: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Babangidapikin:
I wonder who is setting up women in this Jagaban Administration 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Madam First Lady now.
Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by onuman: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Does Postal service still exist in Nigeria?
Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by Cmanforall: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
naptu2:
Nigerian Postal Service @NipostNgn

https://twitter.com/NipostNgn/status/1713125570106572874

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geGPYSmxJoE?si=MBR6wPmYW03nUa8G

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bok2Lcyusnk?si=xacJnS9LrfOlQXsz
There are many portfolios the presidency controls.
I thought this post will be reserved for civil servants who have been growing their career in the service
Re: Confusion As Sacked Postmaster General Resumes For Duty by princenaira(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
Fruitless agency yielding no fruit to the nations treasury. Never knew Nipost still exists

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos) / Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) / Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.