Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral (1115 Views)

I Need A Loan. My Car For Collateral. Payback In One Month / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by Mobashir7: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,

I'm in urgent need of a N1m loan. I live and work in Lagos, I can drop the documents of my Lexus RX400h as collateral for the loan. My proposed tenure is 6 months. We can discuss interest rates to suit both parties. WhatsApp 0806 697 1452. Thank you.
Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by doggedfighter(f): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
You didn't use private lenders the last time?
Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by AroOkigbo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Talk to your bank.
Most people are even afraid of collateral.
A friend received a stolen good as a collateral and nearly ended in jail.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
Car or documents as a collateral?
Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by Mobashir7: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
doggedfighter:
You didn't use private lenders the last time?
that was a long time ago. Didn't need to again. Thanks for asking.
Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by Mobashir7: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
Car or documents as a collateral?
Original documents of my car bearing all details to show it belongs to me and is not a stolen vehicle. If you can help, please call or send a message via WhatsApp. Thanks
Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by doggedfighter(f): 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
Mobashir7:
that was a long time ago. Didn't need to again. Thanks for asking.

You're welcome. May you find the needed help.
Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 15, 2023
Mobashir7:
Original documents of my car bearing all details to show it belongs to me and is not a stolen vehicle. If you can help, please call or send a message via WhatsApp. Thanks
What about the car?
Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by Mobashir7: 4:56am On Oct 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
What about the car?
The car is available for inspection at anytime. It's mine so I can bring it to you or better still, for your comfort, I can invite you to my house for verification.
Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by Mobashir7: 5:07am On Oct 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
What about the car?
This is the car.

Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by Treepower2000: 7:08am On Oct 15, 2023
Mobashir7:
Hello Nairalanders,

I'm in urgent need of a N1m loan. I live and work in Lagos, I can drop the documents of my Lexus RX400h as collateral for the loan. My proposed tenure is 6 months. We can discuss interest rates to suit both parties. WhatsApp 0806 697 1452. Thank you.
Go to micro finance Bank near you
Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by Erums(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2023
You will drop the car and papers and i will give i
Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by Joyful365: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2023
Mobashir7:
Hello Nairalanders,

I can give you the loan but that's If you're ready to park the car in my house alongside the original papers. If this is done then you'll get the loan immediately the agreement is drawn up and signed in the presence of a lawyer. My only other condition is that interest will keep accumulating on the loan if you fail to pay back, plus I have the full right to sell the car without informing you to get back my money plus interest in one and half years if you fail to repay the loan by then. If okay by you then chat me up. Cheers

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by Obierika(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2023
Joyful365:

I can give you the loan but that's If you're ready to park the car in my house alongside the original papers. If this is done then you'll get the loan immediately the agreement is drawn up and signed in the presence of a lawyer. My only other condition is that interest will keep accumulating on the loan if you fail to pay back, plus I have the full right to sell the car without informing you to get back my money plus interest in one and half years if you fail to repay the loan by then. If okay by you then chat me up. Cheers

Better to be safe than sorry cos you never can say when doing business with Nigerians grin
Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by Sucolee(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2023
Why not sell the car?
Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by Thazard(m): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2023
Joyful365:

gringringrin
Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by zyphr(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
Joyful365:

Sharp nigga. Make the guy no go hide the car when it's time to pay up and he fails. You are offering him a good deal tho.
Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by b4ball: 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
Joyful365:

So long you are not a registered money lender, should shit hit the fan and it goes to arbitration, you will only get your initial loan amount. It doesn’t matter what you signed, you are not lawfully permitted to take interest on loans when you are not a financial institution or a registered lender.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by SavageResponse(m): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
b4ball:

So long you are not a registered money lender, should shit hit the fan and it goes to arbitration, you will only get your initial loan amount. It doesn’t matter what you signed, you are not lawfully permitted to take interest on loans when you are not a financial institution or a registered lender.

How do you know he's not a registered money lender?

From the conditions he gave anyone can clearly see that he has experience in this matter
Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by Joyful365: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
b4ball:

Your knowledge on law is limited. Please get some education before quoting me.
Re: I'm In Urgent Need Of N1m Loan. I Can Use My Lexus Rx400h For Collateral by Paraman: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
b4ball:

So the contract they both sign won't matter?

(1) (Reply)

Be Warned! New Sim Card Fraud Alert / Investors Alert / Have you heard about GoldKOBO Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.