Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. (26155 Views)

Elon Musk Is Set To Buy Manchester United From The Glazers Family� / Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts / Brazil Withdraws Bid To Host 2023 Women’s World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by thesicilian: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
They're just playing hardball. Sooner or later someone else will come along and make them an offer they cannot refuse.
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Ray07(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Angelfrost:
Las las, Glazers will bury that club before handing it off to another useless rich American.

By then, the club will be in the class or league of Bournemouth and Crystal Palace.

Newcastle and Man United are steadily going in opposite directions. tongue

Well... Next weekend, the players will robustly respond with a resounding LOSS. tongue
our prayers na make united relegate inshallah
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by AskProf: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
Holylady:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Aa. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by AskProf: 11:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
Holylady:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Slynation(m): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
Livelystone01:

Screw what?
You expect them to sell their source of income because you support the club?

SMH

Most of you fans, especially in Nigeria always shouting "Glazers out" need to wake up to reality. No business who understands finance will sell his source of income just because he has pressure from some disgruntled strangers with no direct effect on the business.

Until people come to the reality of the truth about business, the business of noisemaking will continue to be just business as usual.
Don't mind those deluded United fans... pressuring someone to sell his business because they are supporters, some of them ain't even registered, just disturbing and polluting the air with "Glazers_Out" as if it's their fathers company...

Anybody that cannot stay with United should quit, it's not a do or die affair grin

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Livelystone01: 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ever8090:
I trust man United English fans to prove you wrong very soon....by the time they start with glazers, this your theory will change
How long have we been on this "Glazers out" parade by fans of United?

Do you see these guys (Glazers) as people who can be cowed to do the bidding of anyone?

Truth is that they will sell, but for the right price, at the right time and on their own terms, not these noises everywhere especially from Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Livelystone01: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
Slynation:
Don't mind those deluded United fans... pressuring someone to sell his business because they are supporters, some of them ain't even registered, just disturbing and polluting the air with "Glazers_Out" as if it's their fathers company...

Anybody that cannot stay with United should quit, it's not a do or die affair grin
It is the registered ones that make the most noises self.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Itsemekhona: 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
kinzation:
Make e come buy arsenal abeg
.We are OK
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by sonnie10: 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
iykofiias:
Na ogun go kee the Glazers
I am sure if Ogun ( whatever that is) meets the Glazers family one on one, Ogun go prostrate by force.
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by NAC1666: 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
DiegoVincent123:
According to Fabrizio Romano, Sheikh Jassim's ambitious bid to acquire 100% ownership of Manchester United has been rejected by the Glazers family, leading him to withdraw from the process. In recent discussions and negotiations, Sheikh Jassim's proposition failed to meet the valuation set by the Glazers. While his team declined to comment officially due to confidentiality restrictions, they confirmed the decision to withdraw.

Sheikh Jassim had committed over $1.5 billion for the club's financing, including plans for a new stadium, training center facilities, player acquisitions, and city/community regeneration projects. However, despite his vision of becoming the "dream owner" with a fully cash bid, clearing all old debts and avoiding new ones, the Glazers did not accept his proposal.

It is worth noting that Sheikh Jassim was the only bidder offering to purchase 100% of Manchester United. Any potential minority investor, such as Jim Ratcliffe, would leave the Glazers in control, which was not part of Sheikh Jassim's vision. Minority bidders have the advantage of valuing the club higher since they are only acquiring a small stake.

With Sheikh Jassim's planned withdrawal, it remains to be seen if the Glazers will consider Ratcliffe's minority offer. The future direction of Manchester United's ownership is yet to be determined.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1713242773296447495?t=oMC9PxQ0AhSLZI20uh_IRA&s=19
Wow... good news for Chelsea. Anything that will make Man U to passed Chelsea,I reject it including buying the club
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Smartguyboy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
DiegoVincent123:
According to Fabrizio Romano, Sheikh Jassim's ambitious bid to acquire 100% ownership of Manchester United has been rejected by the Glazers family, leading him to withdraw from the process. In recent discussions and negotiations, Sheikh Jassim's proposition failed to meet the valuation set by the Glazers. While his team declined to comment officially due to confidentiality restrictions, they confirmed the decision to withdraw.

Sheikh Jassim had committed over $1.5 billion for the club's financing, including plans for a new stadium, training center facilities, player acquisitions, and city/community regeneration projects. However, despite his vision of becoming the "dream owner" with a fully cash bid, clearing all old debts and avoiding new ones, the Glazers did not accept his proposal.

It is worth noting that Sheikh Jassim was the only bidder offering to purchase 100% of Manchester United. Any potential minority investor, such as Jim Ratcliffe, would leave the Glazers in control, which was not part of Sheikh Jassim's vision. Minority bidders have the advantage of valuing the club higher since they are only acquiring a small stake.

With Sheikh Jassim's planned withdrawal, it remains to be seen if the Glazers will consider Ratcliffe's minority offer. The future direction of Manchester United's ownership is yet to be determined.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1713242773296447495?t=oMC9PxQ0AhSLZI20uh_IRA&s=19

This useless greedy Glazers family don’t want to leave Man united even when they are not interested in football just to make money only
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by IyaTola: 12:11am On Oct 15, 2023
Livelystone01:

Screw what?

SMH

Most of you fans, especially in Nigeria always shouting "Glazers out" need to wake up to reality. No business who understands finance will sell his source of income just because he has pressure from some disgruntled strangers with no direct effect on the business.

Until people come to the reality of the truth about business, the business of noisemaking will continue to be just business as usual.
Can the be said about Nigeria club sides?
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by IyaTola: 12:11am On Oct 15, 2023
grin
sonnie10:

I am sure if Ogun ( whatever that is) meets the Glazers family one on one, Ogun go prostrate by force.
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by iamkhingtune: 12:14am On Oct 15, 2023
The glazers will be the end of this club. Stupid owners.
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by jojothaiv(m): 12:18am On Oct 15, 2023
Livelystone01:

Screw what?

SMH

Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Juju70(m): 1:18am On Oct 15, 2023
The same oil money Nigerians should have but selfishness and greed wont let the wealth go round
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by hkidola00(m): 1:44am On Oct 15, 2023
Livelystone01:

Screw what?

SMH

not true please,the fans buy tickets which contribute a big chunk of the revenue,if fans fail to turnup to buy match ticket,there wouldn't be profit as evident during covid 19....so fans can say glazers out

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:49am On Oct 15, 2023
hkidola00:
not true please,the fans buy tickets which contribute a big chunk of the revenue,if fans fail to turnup to buy match ticket,there wouldn't be profit as evident during covid 19....so fans can say glazers out
if na u get man utd would u sell for such ammout..??
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by hkidola00(m): 1:54am On Oct 15, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
if na u get man utd would u sell for such ammout..??
yeah because he's coming to clear the debt owed by man u,new stadium and training facility that Ronaldo complained about
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Nuheights(m): 2:04am On Oct 15, 2023
The Glazers are a bunch of fools. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Bakrabas: 2:38am On Oct 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm,

Manchester Utd Aka NGOZI United according to Slawormiir! 😊😄😄😄

Only God knows where that Dude is! 🤨

Arrested again... he's always a victim of impunity

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by LZAA: 2:44am On Oct 15, 2023
Livelystone01:

How long have we been on this "Glazers out" parade by fans of United?

Do you see these guys (Glazers) as people who can be cowed to do the bidding of anyone?

Truth is that they will sell, but for the right price, at the right time and on their own terms, not these noises everywhere especially from Nigerians.
Lol
He's actually correct
You see those English United fans ehn?
When they start their own even Liverpool fans give them gap
This is united not Tampa bay 😄
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by LZAA: 2:46am On Oct 15, 2023
hkidola00:
Man doesn't know how much season tickets and merchandise sales bring into clubs
Na why i avoid football bants at all cost because it deludes some fans into believing the bants are facts
😄

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Livelystone01: 3:15am On Oct 15, 2023
hkidola00:
How about those ones I said "especially in Nigeria" stop buying tickets let's find out.

Besides, clubs make money from other areas that bring more revenues than match day tickets.

A large percentage of clubs revenue come from commercial and broadcasting, not to talk about merchandise and other areas.

Fans bring revenue, but it will not stop the club from making profit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Livelystone01: 3:23am On Oct 15, 2023
LZAA:

Lol
He's actually correct
You see those English United fans ehn?
When they start their own even Liverpool fans give them gap
This is united not Tampa bay 😄
Do you know there's been "Glazers out" for over 5 years if I'm not mistaken?

In 2020, fans did their wahala and it caused the match between United and Liverpool to be postponed but we still have Glazers there today.

What have they not done every season to get them out? The Glazers have more madness than the fans if not they'd have sold the club and be done with the drama but no, this is their cash cow, it would take something extremely unique to get them to sell it, not the fans.
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Connected1: 3:24am On Oct 15, 2023
ahaz:

Dem get money but only spend it on frivokitrs..you can never see them sponsor any aid agency in the world except the west.
Even their so called Palestinians na Europe be highest donor, dem no go give shi shi..check out north east Nigeria na christian and western countries they run air agencies there but you no go see single one from the Arab billionaires but if na to send money to buy arms sponsor terror gangs na that time them devilsih money go come out, wicked religion.
Keep Quiet.

Yen yen yen.

Which one Africa dae spend their own on?

Shey nor be West dae collect our Resources abi na Arabs. Make person dae spend for where he no dae collect abi?
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by ShadowCommander(m): 3:38am On Oct 15, 2023
Kuku, partner with Chelsea, we need investors.
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by toxtimmy: 5:03am On Oct 15, 2023
Wis decision.... Any foriegner that buys or invest in the UK is a fool.... You will never get your money back if you decide to close shop.

I.e. tour money is locked in the UK system and the day you decide to pull out they call you a terrorist or national security threat or even sanction you

If you want to invest then invest in your country to start with

DiegoVincent123:

Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 15, 2023
Ahhh! I thought he withdrew. THE GLAZERS DIDN'T SELL. There's still time to bid for Hamas FC before the transfer window closes permanently.
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by PHAYOL81: 5:22am On Oct 15, 2023
I don't understand why this GLAZER is hellbent on destroying the team. YOU can't run it properly, yet you don't want to sell
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by BornAgainCow: 5:32am On Oct 15, 2023
Livelystone01:

No business who understands finance will sell his source of income just because he has pressure from some disgruntled strangers with no direct effect on the business.

Are you a clown? Fans have no direct effect on the business? If the fans vex and boycott the club is it the Glazer family members that will buy all the tickets and merchandise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Maga123: 5:34am On Oct 15, 2023
Some people onbthis platform feels money is everything. Boo💥💥💥💥Glazer family do shock them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Utd Sign Van De Beek From Ajax On A 5-Year Deal / Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place / Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.