Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. (26159 Views)

Elon Musk Is Set To Buy Manchester United From The Glazers Family� / Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts / Brazil Withdraws Bid To Host 2023 Women’s World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by LZAA: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
Livelystone01:

The chants haven't really done anything, they will sell because they got the right price.

If it was because of the fans, they'd have sold long ago. Arsenal, Liverpool and Man United are different.
Let's agree to disagree?
Cheers
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Livelystone01: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
LZAA:

Let's agree to disagree?
Cheers
One love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by RPG2020(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
Babangidapikin:
How much are they selling, let me put a call to my brother the Crown Prince MBS

You think say na to buy lion king for tiktok grin
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Babangidapikin: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
RPG2020:

You think say na to buy lion king for tiktok grin

Lol 😂😂😂 Common my Brother The Crown Prince 🤴 of Saudi Arabia is capable ...
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Bennycollins: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Livelystone01:

Screw what?
You expect them to sell their source of income because you support the club?

SMH

Most of you fans, especially in Nigeria always shouting "Glazers out" need to wake up to reality. No business who understands finance will sell his source of income just because he has pressure from some disgruntled strangers with no direct effect on the business.

Until people come to the reality of the truth about business, the business of noisemaking will continue to be just business as usual.
But the Glazers themselves released a statement putting up the club for sale. Obviously you didn't read that.
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Dminister(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Better come to arsenal
it can’t happened
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by DEROXMAN: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
Babangidapikin:
How much are they selling, let me put a call to my brother the Crown Prince MBS
MBS na beast
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by ahaz: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Connected1:

Keep Quiet.

Yen yen yen.

Which one Africa dae spend their own on?

Shey nor be West dae collect our Resources abi na Arabs. Make person dae spend for where he no dae collect abi?

ode buruku if you talk too much now I go tell my church to stop that food wey we dey give you for that IDP camp wey you dey.
You go chop our free food finsh come dey talk trash.
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by georgeakins: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2023
Chetas81:
I don't need to developed English language,I will rather developed my self, with your English, majority of you are educated Fool, you don't have any tangible contribution to add to make Nigeria great, Arab guys do major things in their language, you with your English language, you guys are useless, with your useless leader, you this Idiot 63 year's of independent, look at your motherland ELERIBURUKU CITIZEN

I know no say na mad man I dey quote.
Go and see your psychiatrist, please.
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Chetas81(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2023
georgeakins:

I know no say na mad man I dey quote.
Go and see your psychiatrist, please.
mad or no mad, you see the message modern day idiot, settled for less, every Nigerian citizen know what they want, only sick people like you rant on nairaland forum, without any tangible contribution to make Nigeria great,OLUYA
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by georgeakins: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
Chetas81:
mad or no mad, you see the message modern day idiot, settled for less, every Nigerian citizen know what they want, only sick people like you rant on nairaland forum, without any tangible contribution to make Nigeria great,OLUYA

Take 200mg of Zolof daily for your mental illness.
It works like magic
Re: Sheikh Jassim Withdraws Bid To Buy Manchester United. by Peacecore: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
good news grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. / Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Al Hilal Sent An Official Bid To Leo Messi: Salary Worth Over €400m Per Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.