Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) (45767 Views)

Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) / Boy Who Robbed A Lady With An Axe In Benin, Caught & Brutalized (Graphic Photos) / Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by jeeqaa7(m): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
Na wa
Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by Chetas81(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
FEAR MAN WITH BLACK COLOUR
Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by GreatrAnalyst: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
DrChukki:
With the rate at which hardship is increasing in Nigeria, let's expect more crime.

When we were shouting that APC should not return into power, we saw all these...

8 years is enough to teach us lessons... But no... We're okay like this...

To Everyone who never supported Tinubu, may God almighty protect you all.

To all APC supporters, may one chance carry all of una...

Exactly.
Many of them are turning out in the name of economic hardship.

1 Like

Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by Johnnynews: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
"They want to rip me ni” - Portable explains what really happened in Italy

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teY07Hxi3Xo
Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by Lilimax(f): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
Quelme:
They will meet their waterloo very soon.

Upper boys go use una do barbecue.
Which of the upper? Upper Sakponba or Upper Lawani??
Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by jaxxy(m): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
how is this one chance if they asked u to come down unharmed?

3 Likes

Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:
E be like say dem dey act movie πŸ˜‚
I don't know who funny pass between them and these guys, just imagine the mockery fuckery ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaih1mtH2cA
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ please how can I get this video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by Burob: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
DrChukki:
With the rate at which hardship is increasing in Nigeria, let's expect more crime.

When we were shouting that APC should not return into power, we saw all these...

Sharap Wailer, is APC the party controlling the realm of executive powers in Edo State?

Nonsensical Almijiri, we should also blame your failure in life on APC?

3 Likes

Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by Maj196(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
Somebody explain that video for me. E no clear

5 Likes

Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by Ayodeoba: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
DrChukki:

werey! When those criminals are caught, you will weep for them for what we will do to them

1 Like

Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by DrChukki: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Burob:
Sharap Wailer, is APC the party controlling the realm of executive powers in Edo State?

Nonsensical Almijiri, we should also blame your failure in life on APC?

Bro I'm not a failure... I can comfortably employ you and pay you 900k/month...

1 Like

Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by Renman: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Beautifulvivy14:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ please how can I get this video

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by Smithwilliams826: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
[quote author=Elishamike9282
No playing If you don’t love free money then skip this, but if you need urgent money for bills not much then read below

Screenshot below no playing

Even if some of you have received the money and still did not send me my share I won’t stop helping and I appreciate those that reach out and send me part of the money, if I have any more updates I will let you know

For those that have not yet heard about it or don’t know how to receive their own read below

Palmpay Nigeria Support Fund Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register as a new user and collect the reward too,.

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

When you receive the 20,000 you will send me 5k out of it for showing you this update so when I find another one I will be happy to post it here

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot…. Once you receive the money and you want to send me my own share as appreciation then send it to this account

OPay 8.1.8.1.5.5.3.4.7

Click below Facebook post link

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0211tiJb1jMBRtBbXCxy4XKcUtd2zobhvW6H8V19ZMs8eSM6p2eBBcKXzQ3NFFgbn1l/?mibextid=cr9u03[/quote]
One chance.
Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by Odogwuzack: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
DrChukki:

lol
Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by micflo28(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
Abi my brother was just going on deaf ears angry grin lols
Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by almarthins(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
post=126445325:
For the ones that did this to this woman below ,
They will never ever know peace in life
them remove her eyes ?
Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by skywalker240(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Quelme:
They will meet their waterloo very soon.

Upper boys go use una do barbecue.
No be majority of upper boy's de do am undecided
Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:
I don't know who funny pass between them and these guys, just imagine the mockery fuckery ...

Why Africa will never develop, does this have any impact to out Economy?
Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by Blazadenise(m): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
Naaa old 419 format be that ooooh... Naa greedy people this format they catch,Who truly carry gold will never open his mouth to say him carry something...

7 Likes

Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by cutedharmee: 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
eepeepook:
I’ll return with a proper comment after watching. For now, make I find something useful to carry out.

I no understand wetin I watch. How them take be one chance? It’s obvious children on Nairaland type comments without watching. Low IQ congregation.
Hand go soon touch una

1 Like

Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
Prechgold1180:
Lol stupid people

Omo I remember my encounter with this people

Epa said he had bag of money with him that I should show him direction to oosa herbal venture

Omo I direct the man
He insisted I follow him
Not too long another man joined us
Both wer pressuring me to go show them the place

The other man was like

Mk we go show am e
Abi u nur want ur own share from the money and gold

Me wey be smart upper boy. I clear them straight up say them be 419
Nah once dem disembark
next time give them like two punches each make their mouths break.
Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by Mikespecialone(m): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
Prechgold1180:
Lol stupid people

Epa said he had bag of money with him that I should show him direction to oosa herbal venture

Omo I direct the man
He insisted I follow him

The other man was like

Mk we go show am e

Nah once dem disembark

You do mistake ooo, u for carry dem go where boys dey nah
Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by AZControversial(m): 12:11am On Oct 17, 2023
Prechgold1180:
Lol stupid people

Omo I direct the man
He insisted I follow him

The other man was like

Mk we go show am e

Nah once dem disembark

undecided

Had a slightly similar experience to yours.......

First, they all called the destination of the vehicle when it's the job of the driver...... RED FLAG!

Second, the driver along with one passenger behind, began questioning the one between us to reveal his luggage..... the man said it's his oga's properties worth N400M. All the while, the passenger in front didn't speak. But when the driver coerces him into sharing the loot, the passenger in front turns to look at me and says 'are you in'? I said yes....... ANOTHER RED FLAG!

Then came the REDDEST FLAG OF THEM ALL!!!
They began to discuss where they'll share the loot coz policemen were up ahead. The passenger in front then gives them away saying: 'i know one place where we can go to share the money'.

At this point, i just told them they can have my share coz they're delaying me. The driver tried convincing me to follow them to no avail. I alighted and continued to the bus stop on foot......

4 Likes

Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by Paramount01(m): 12:24am On Oct 17, 2023
DrChukki:

No better choice when we voted,that was why we still voted for A.P.C

2 Likes

Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by thatigboman: 12:26am On Oct 17, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:

I don't understand. So why did FIFA ban India from playing football for scoring Nigeria 99-0. FIFA should ban that pastor too.
Things dey happen for this world. And full grown men and women were there watching the comedy.

1 Like

Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by Sleekfingers: 12:37am On Oct 17, 2023
Useless criminals......

They want to buy Christmas rice and chickens......when they catch dem now, dem go dey blame devil.......
Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by Greattha: 1:48am On Oct 17, 2023
They leverage on greed and ignorance...

Q: how you take get diamond?
A: na wood I cut wey fall ontop xxxx con vomit am.

Just imagine that faboo...

And some greedy ignoramus will fall for that and continue the journey with them.

2 Likes

Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by ojonwamama: 3:41am On Oct 17, 2023
DrChukki:

To Everyone who never supported Tinubu,
may God almighty protect you all.

If you be thieve, you be thieve, no use APC take do excuses

2 Likes

Re: One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) by ojonwamama: 3:45am On Oct 17, 2023
Dididrumz:
Crime rate is increasing, just few months of this administration, and it's sad to say it'll get worse but that's just the truth.

This is how You know an illegitimate administration; the effects of their illegitimacy starts from the very first day.

To al the supporters of this administration, make una no worry, we're all here together.
Stop being a bad loser, elections have come and gone and you are still suffering from lost

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing / My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries / Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.