Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes (31806 Views)

Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church / Reverend Paul Obayi, Saving Igbo Deities From The Bonfires (Photos) / Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by jimmyvic(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
E NO CONCERN ME
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by JEFFERSON016(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Unfortunately both the prest and the bishop are from nsukka, it's a family thing.
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by athaboi(f): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
debeginin:

Education is different from spirituality o.
Catholic church has doctrines and procedures...they don't engage in the type of the spirituality you are talking about! They said, say your mass according to the rules and not open ministry to make noise and exploit people. If you want to do spirituality, go and open your own church. Catholic church doesn't care about if you are leaving or not

2 Likes

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Dexy4yah(m): 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
rukyboy:

Retard.

Take your madness out of here
Stop spewing trash on issues you know nothing about. Ewu
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by InvertedHammer: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
/
Can a human being fight the Holy Spirit? No!
Can a human being fight for Holy Spirit? No!

Listening to Fr. Obayi's grievances, the bone of contention is the primary god that all of them worship called money.

They should leave the name of God and Holy Spirit out of their insatiable greed for materialism.

/

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Chetas81(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/10/15/nsukka-catholic-bishop-vs-fr-obayi-dont-exceed-your-boundary-mbaka-fumes/
this people under European god begin to fight each other,pls fight harder
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by BigTableShaker(f): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
Obiedun:
Even in the church

The thing is in every Church, most esp Catholics.
Go to Vatican and everywhere, politics has taken over.

The devil has infiltrated the Church..

It reminds me of a movie, "The Pope's Exorcist"

Despite the good works if the Exorcist, the Church leaders still fought against him.

They want Evil to remain in the land.
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Obiedun(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
BigTableShaker:

The thing is in every Church, most esp Catholics.
Go to Vatican and everywhere, politics has taken over.

The devil has infiltrated the Church..

It reminds me of a movie, "The Pope's Exorcist"

Despite the good works if the Exorcist, the Church leaders are fighting against him.

They want Evil to remain in the land.
Hmmmmmmm!
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by BarrElChapo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
athaboi:
Mbaka noise maker, always looking for where there is trouble to go and be using it to trend.... The Catholic bishop of nsukka spent all his life abroad, in shot he is the first black man to be appointed vice chancellor pontifica university in Rome. So once you are doing anything like creating your own ministry outside the doctrines of catholic church...you don't expect him to support you. Blacks are always looking for where they will use church to exploit their people. Creating ministry where they will be making money up and down, obey your Bishop... it's that simple

You’ve said it all !

When we were younger, we were taught that the Holy Mass is the highest form of prayer especially at consecration.

Today Catholics’ would rather patronize ministries than go to church.
The question is can’t these Priests’ with so called ministries administer their priestly duties without trying to form one prayer house or the other.

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Wannabenz: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

You are right! But the land owners don die finish!
As far as I can understand is the last 100 years!

Palestine was first there before Israel came in 1948!
And they keep pushing Palestinians every day!

You made me burst out laughing grin grin grin
That Israel was allowed back there in 1948 is because of thier heritage there abi you see any place they were allowed to settle and claim? It is the land of thier ancestors even Qur'an recognized Israel. Palestinians migrated from Arab, they're not even Philistines that was in the Bible so they herited Philistines wars with Israel. It is deeper than us.
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Mombebe: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/10/15/nsukka-catholic-bishop-vs-fr-obayi-dont-exceed-your-boundary-mbaka-fumes/

Kudos to you busybody priest your Party APC is ruining people's businesses and lives but you voice can no more be found.
Raunchy fake priest.
Stupid Ituku Man.
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Ezmans: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
10mobile:
This is tough. Many of these young bishops lack the deep wisdom of their predecessors. Before the new bishops of Enugu and Nsukka came on board, the fires burning in Mbaka and Okunerere were well managed.

While I understand their carefulness to limit the excesses of the 'charismatic' priests, let the young bishops depend a lot on the Holy Spirit in their decisions.

Plus, if you are a parent, take note that there is a new wave of kidnap targeting babies, children, and youths. Get to know how they operate and how to prevent a kidnap of your child, go here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JahoILjW2oc?si=wMArdkMCAStEISCD

adoration ministry will destroy Catholic church
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by annisy(f): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
Religion in Africa especially the imported ones are pure business franchise!! Fix bad leadership and their criminal enterprise will crumble
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Seriouslady: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
I love this Bishop Onah. A true Catholic priest. Pls Okunerere, obey your Bishop. You can still win souls for Christ without adoration ground. Unless of course it's the money you are after. I trust Catholic Church though, if want to leave, leave, they no send anybody.
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Broveens42(m): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Father mbaka is the only clergy man in Nigeria who gives similar lines from the old testament texts with a blend of Apostle Paul's. Not like copy and paste, but a prototype of OT text & Apostle Paul's; encouraging his fellow priest not to leave in the face of oppression after all the warnings.
Others will cram one verse, twist words and the congregation will shout ..."ride on pastor" grin
Religion Sha
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by elobrave17: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
athaboi:
Mbaka noise maker, always looking for where there is trouble to go and be using it to trend.... The Catholic bishop of nsukka spent all his life abroad, in shot he is the first black man to be appointed vice chancellor pontifica university in Rome. So once you are doing anything like creating your own ministry outside the doctrines of catholic church...you don't expect him to support you. Blacks are always looking for where they will use church to exploit their people. Creating ministry where they will be making money up and down, obey your Bishop... it's that simple

Thank you for this comment.
I am not a Roman Catholic but as a Christian mere looking at the is Bishop and some of his teachings/videos i saw online, you will see a true man of God. He looks like the type that doesn't tolerate nonsense. Well educated & sound. On the other hand looking at Mbaka, a priest that was forcing people to donate in tge adoration ground, getting himself into politics. What happened to all he said about Bihari, where are we now.

If you don't want to be a Catholic priest why not leave and form your own church.
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Broveens42(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
I
athaboi:

Stop talking like an uneducated folk. I was born in the Anglican communion, but I'm well informed, forming adoration ministries is very common in the Catholic Church and not the Anglican. Why would a Catholic Bishop be pained about something that's obtainable in the Roman Catholic church?
Even some of the Catholic Popes came from one private ministry or the other
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by athaboi(f): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
Broveens42:
I

Stop talking like an uneducated folk. I was born in the Anglican communion, but I'm well informed, forming adoration ministries is very common in the Catholic Church and not the Anglican. Why would a Catholic Bishop be pained about something that's obtainable in the Roman Catholic church?
Even some of the Catholic Popes came from one private ministry or the other

who is this mad dog? Where did you escape from?? Get out of my mention you fool
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Broveens42(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
athaboi:
who is this mad dog? Where did you escape from?? Get out of my mention you fool

You must digest the reality. Drink water!
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Ivimmanuel: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
eunisam:
Enugu and Nsukka are not the same diocese
okay I was wondering
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Ivimmanuel: 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
leo1234:

This is a different Bishop.
okay
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by AntiChristian: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
Wannabenz:

You made me burst out laughing grin grin grin
That Israel was allowed back there in 1948 is because of thier heritage there abi you see any place they were allowed to settle and claim? It is the land of thier ancestors even Qur'an recognized Israel. Palestinians migrated from Arab, they're not even Philistines that was in the Bible so they herited Philistines wars with Israel. It is deeper than us.

So you agree Israel has been gradually stealing Palestine's land with US support!
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by AntiChristian: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Who started this recent war, Hamas or Israel?

Israel!

There's no week Israel doesn't terrorise Palestine even before the response from Hamas!
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 16, 2023
I don't understand the church again... I wil never forsake my bible or abandon it...
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Trustmea: 12:40am On Oct 16, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
ex cultist turn rev father. i hate d man
Fool, have u finished hating urself before u hate another person, it's like that okpa has blocked ur brain anumpam. None of ur entire generation will be as big as that priest let this sink into that ur okpa brain ewu
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by SaLongs1(m): 5:36am On Oct 16, 2023
athaboi:
Religion overall is just a tool for manipulation and exploitation. Just imagine if all this talk is about setting up science and tech hubs.
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by SaLongs1(m): 5:38am On Oct 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Israel!

There's no week Israel doesn't terrorise Palestine even before the response from Hamas!
You go explain tire!!
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Wannabenz: 6:47am On Oct 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

So you agree Israel has been gradually stealing Palestine's land with US support!

Is this Israel different from the one in the Bible and in your Qur'an?
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by udede(m): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2023
Mbaka and Okunerere should go and read Romans 13.
Even Mbaka has gone beyond the boundaries and become very political .
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Myer(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

This is a very sensitive post.
The Adoration ministry is a special gift to the Catholic church.

It is God's divine plan to redeem his children that have fallen into the error of idolatry of the Catholic church.
The Person of the Holy Spirit has been replaced by Mary the mother of Jesus.

I pray true believers pray for God's children in Catholic church. Any of these could happen;
1. The Adoration Ministry will have to dissociate from Catholic church.
2. The Catholic church in Nigeria will need to correct this idolatry.
3. The Catholic church world wide will need to correct this idolatry.

Grace and Mercy to the Body of Christ.
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by mechanics(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2023
He shouldn't give up, he should depend on God to deliver him from those who don't want to see his success.
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by BeigJawnson(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

Israel!

It is okay then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Pope Benedict XVI Dies At His Vatican Residence, Aged 95 / The Act Of 'giving To God' As Explained By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Facts About Orisa Aje: The Goddess Of Wealth & Prosperity -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.