Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes (31833 Views)

Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church / Reverend Paul Obayi, Saving Igbo Deities From The Bonfires (Photos) / Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by lizko(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2023
They are lay down roles in Catholic church if u want to touch or make impact in ur church of assignments not necessarily mean open ministries up and down. If everyone in Catholic will start venturing in to ministries, business and politics who will then lead the church.
freemanq:
Heard an opportunity to be close to church authority some years back, most senior ministers of the gospel are always jealous of the younger ministers who are spirit filled. And are touching the lives of members of the church.

2 Likes

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Dennisochampa: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2023
Father now threatening father..
Who go come settle them like this so??
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Focusmind: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2023
This is the problem I have with the church in the East. I may have to write to the faithfuls the same way St. Paul wrote to many faithfuls in the biblical times undecided. Some of these spiritual fathers always behave like demi gods, disrespecting their diocesan Bishops. The Bishops in the east seems very weak before their reverend fathers. Once a reverend father starts gathering some "believers " to his side with one week day prayers or the other, he would start forming superman and invisible. I am not a fan of all these so called holy ghost fathers that keeps bringing disrepute to the Catholic Church.

Fathers Mbaka, Ebube Muo Nso and their likes falls into the categories I mentioned. People flock to all these prayer ministries because of the man made hardships imposed on us by the successive governments in Nigeria. You are aware that once most nigerians leaves the shores of this country to the countries were things work, they stop disturbing God.

These fathers needs to be put on check. You can't try any rubbish within the Lagos archdiocese. Bishop Adewale Martins will discipline you sharp sharp......no waste of time. He was brought up well by Cardinal Okogie.... a no nonsense clergy man. The church hierarchy in the east needs to purge itself of bad leadership and reform itself within so that the Catholic Church there should be in the way and manner it was set up by the Irish missionaries that built one of the most revered institutions east of the Niger.

5 Likes

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by BeigJawnson(m): 11:31am On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
Numbers 31:17-18
So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

It's worse from Israel now! They will block people's livelihood (I wonder why they control it in the first place) and even kill babies!

Israelites are even posting videos wasting water to spite the Palestinians that have no water!

God punish Israel, USA and their supporters!

You said God should punish Israel, have you not read it in the same bible that anyone on who curses Israel shall be cursed, and anyone who blesses Israel shall be blessed?
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by rukyboy(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2023
Charlatan!

Leave the Catholic church.

Who is holding you??

I only pity the ignorant and desperate people you deceive and extort.

All these yahoo yahoo demonic Reverend fathers

4 Likes

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by AntiChristian: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2023
BeigJawnson:

You said God should punish Israel, have you not read it in the same bible that anyone on who curses Israel shall be cursed, and anyone who blesses Israel shall be blessed?

Which Israel was that? Is it the Israel that was created on Palestinian land in 1948?

You're ignorantly mistaken!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by BeigJawnson(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Which Israel was that? Is it the Israel that was created on Palestinian land in 1948?

You're ignorantly mistaken!

Keep cursing them... Shebi me is not you, and you is not me.. Ride on, na your bicycle...
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by AntiChristian: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Keep cursing them... Shebi me is not you, and you is not me.. Ride on, na your bicycle...

Answer the question and don't run away!
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Vinnie2000(m): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2023
These so Called Adoration Ministries will DESTROY the Catholic church in Nigeria! undecided

It makes Priests become GREEDY and Money Conscious!. sad

In Ghana, other African, European and South American countries,
You can't find such Distractions! 😕

2 Likes

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Dexy4yah(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2023
[s]
Focusmind:
This is the problem I have with the church in the East. I may have to write to the faithfuls the same way St. Paul wrote to many faithfuls in the biblical times undecided. Some of these spiritual fathers always behave like demi gods, disrespecting their diocesan Bishops. The Bishops in the east seems very weak before their reverend fathers. Once a reverend father starts gathering some "believers " to his side with one week day prayers or the other, he would start forming superman and invisible. I am not a fan of all these so called holy ghost fathers that keeps bringing disrepute to the Catholic Church.

Fathers Mbaka, Ebube Muo Nso and their likes falls into the categories I mentioned. People flock to all these prayer ministries because of the man made hardships imposed on us by the successive governments in Nigeria. You are aware that once most nigerians leaves the shores of this country to the countries were things work, they stop disturbing God.

These fathers needs to be put on check. You can't try any rubbish within the Lagos archdiocese. Bishop Adewale Martins will discipline you sharp sharp......no waste of time. He was brought up well by Cardinal Okogie.... a no nonsense clergy man. The church hierarchy in the east needs to purge itself of bad leadership and reform itself within so that the Catholic Church there should be in the way and manner it was set up by the Irish missionaries that built one of the most revered institutions east of the Niger.
[/s]

All you said here is complete trash
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Dexy4yah(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2023
rukyboy:
Charlatan!

Leave the Catholic church.

Who is holding you??

I only pity the ignorant and desperate people you deceive and extort.

All these yahoo yahoo demonic Reverend fathers

Very senseless comment from you
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by BeigJawnson(m): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Answer the question and don't run away!

Which question...? I am not running away. If I know the answer I will tell you. Mind you I am saying you should also quote where it says in the bible that anyone who curses Israel shall be cursed... So I am not in here to answer questions, and you can't shame me for that... Keep cursing Israel .... You is not me and me is not you... Lobatan
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2023
ex cultist turn rev father. i hate d man

2 Likes

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by sammysneh(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2023
PinkNature:
Martin Looters.

grin grin
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by locawin(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2023
makes Priests become GREEDY and Money Conscious!. sad

In Ghana, other African, European and South American countries,
You can't find such Distractions! 😕
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by AntiChristian: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Which question...? I am not running away. If I know the answer I will tell you. Mind you I am saying you should also quote where it says in the bible that anyone who curses Israel shall be cursed... So I am not in here to answer questions, and you can't shame me for that... Keep cursing Israel .... You is not me and me is not you... Lobatan

Which Israel are you talking about? The biblical Israel or the Israel that helped the west win world war and were given a small part of Palestine in 1948!
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by BeigJawnson(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Which Israel are you talking about? The biblical Israel or the Israel that helped the west win world war and were given a small part of Palestine in 1948!

I don't know if there are two Israels....
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by sulakishop(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
I pity this father
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Originalsly: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
athaboi:

Mbaka noise maker, always looking for where there is trouble to go and be using it to trend.... The Catholic bishop of nsukka spent all his life abroad, in shot he is the first black man to be appointed vice chancellor pontifica university in Rome. So once you are doing anything like creating your own ministry outside the doctrines of catholic church...you don't expect him to support you. Blacks are always looking for where they will use church to exploit their people. Creating ministry where they will be making money up and down, obey your Bishop... it's that simple

True .... the Catholic Church has its boundaries so I'm not understanding why he would going beyond the boundaries and complain of being suppressed. Why would Mbaka even support him?... is it because he is "winning souls" which will result in more money? He can't form his own ministry within a ministry .... he should just leave and enjoy all the incone from the souls he won .... after all .. this is all about the money.

1 Like

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Wannabenz: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
Numbers 31:17-18
So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.

It's worse from Israel now! They will block people's livelihood (I wonder why they control it in the first place) and even kill babies!

Israelites are even posting videos wasting water to spite the Palestinians that have no water!

God punish Israel, USA and their supporters!

Please the world didn't start existing in 1917 or 1948... even the Qur'an also specifies that the Land of Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people.
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by AntiChristian: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
Wannabenz:

Please the world didn't start existing in 1917 or 1948... even the Qur'an also specifies that the Land of Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people.

You are right! But the land owners don die finish!
As far as I can understand is the last 100 years!

Palestine was first there before Israel came in 1948!
And they keep pushing Palestinians every day!
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
In all these, I pity the poor souls that have to listen to these individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by AntiChristian: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
BeigJawnson:

I don't know if there are two Israels....

Alright! It's okay! But try and know so that we don't argue blindly!

Association and support should be on righteousness and not on oppressions!
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by iscom(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
I was surprised when read a story about the said Rev. Father inviting people like odumeje to his adoration.

2 Likes

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by toluxe0075: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
This is one of the major problems with Catholic practice in the south east. Many rev. Fathers want to create their own ministries and practice outside of the church jurisdiction. The problem with this is that people begin to worship them like the Pentecostals worship their pastors.

It hardly happens in the southwestern Catholic Churches. Most ministries are usually within the pius societies and other organized groups within the Catholic Church.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Ferdinandu(m): 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/10/15/nsukka-catholic-bishop-vs-fr-obayi-dont-exceed-your-boundary-mbaka-fumes/
Mbaka and his likes priests should leave the Catholic Church if they feel oppressed by the rules guiding the Catholic Priesthood and join the Pentecostals. Do they see anybody detecting to Oyedepo, Adebayo,Eneche etc in their quest to fleece their Sheep. They should all shut up already

2 Likes

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by toluxe0075: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
Gryffindor:
These are priest who took an oath of Obedience, Chastity & poverty before God,the church & their local ordinary (the bishop) but once they're done taking this oath, the reverse is always the case.

Take it anywhere the bishop is surely coming out on top of this,no matter the dust this raises,this is a fight between the Rev Fr. Obayi,his adoration ministry & the Bishop who stands for the pope,who represents the church from what I've deciphered so far.

You can't be wiser than your father nor the church in this case period #MyOpine

I think the south eastern Catholic Church has a lot to do to curb the excesses from these priests. They want to enjoy the same lifestyle the Pentecostal pastors enjoy. This hardly happen in the South western Catholic Church because they know their oath is binding, and the Bishop has the final say on any matter which the priests must obey. The same issue is affecting the Anglican churches over there too.

2 Likes

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by rukyboy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Very senseless comment from you

Retard.

Take your madness out of here
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by BeigJawnson(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Alright! It's okay! But try and know so that we don't argue blindly!

Association and support should be on righteousness and not on oppressions!

Who started this recent war, Hamas or Israel?
Re: Nsukka Catholic Bishop Vs Fr Obayi: ‘don’t Exceed Your Boundary’ – Mbaka Fumes by darkmarky(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
Everybody should just avoid church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘my Pastor Husband Conspired To Sacrifice Me For Ritual’- Wife (photo) / The Act Of 'giving To God' As Explained By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.