Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office (25606 Views)

Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) / Abomination! Thieves Break Into Ogun Monarch Palace, Steal Crown / Ex-Staff Of First Bank Bags 98-Year-Jail Term For Stealing N49.3m, $368,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by killsmith(f): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
IreneChidi:
dem wan sell the crown to iron condemn use the money drink gbegiri
hahahahaha
omenka ooo
After drinking gbegiri, they come online to defend forgery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Af0nja: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Fugazy2023:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2

Leodeking
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by drimzsmoke(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
90dbest:
Hunger in Af0nja land. Yorubas respect their elders but insult their king. Stupid people.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's over 4 months and you never still heal....☹️☹️☹️☹️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by igbarasdynasty: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
Sardauna24:
I boldly Stand With Palestine...

People that stood boldly volunteered to go to war in Ukraine from all over the world…

Don’t you think it would be more honorable to stand on a bomb in Gaza as a show support?? Hamas is running outta time and resources….
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Jking20(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
gerrardomendes:
Ogun state should be colonized by another state.

Seriously
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Proudlyomonna: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
90dbest:
Hunger in Af0nja land. Yorubas respect their elders but insult their king. Stupid people.

Guy can you even survive for one day without doing this senseless tribal hate and gbasgbos, is this your destiny grin

Dividend of renewed shege pro max already activated grin

Tinubu na criminal so this kind criminal activity no dey move am.
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Proudlyomonna: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
occfx:

They conspired and voted a disaster now they are stealing there oracle and sango to survive. We never even enter banza yet

Looll so na shege We still dey grin cheesy

E no get how e wan be,We stand gallant grin

Tifnubu is doing well,e said it,that He will carry on with the works of bubu grin

1 Like

Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by stephenponti(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
they should blame IPOB as usual
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
Machinegun91:
More pains to all Islamabad terrorist

The bastard that suspended me is a motherfucker

I stand firmly with Israel
Preach bro!
Preach!
grin

Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by CJStarz: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
Can the crown be sold? Oyibo fit buy am? Asking for someone o
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Olabode211: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
The gods are crazy.
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Faposky95: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
I have said it and hold fast to.....
Ogun comes first........
Yeye
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by DMerciful(m): 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
LegendHero

Remember the staff of Lagos lagoon king was stolen during endsars and ipob was blamed. I guess Ipob stole this Ogun king's crown too grin.

Yeye dey smell grin
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by peterboro: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
AmazingELixir:

https://dailytrust.com/thieves-raid-ogun-palace-steal-crown-staff-of-office/

And,
Ogun couldn't kill the thief??😂😂😂😂

TRULY, .. The gods are really crazy 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Ikpunnegi01: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
Those who said don't loose hope in the Zoo una go see fire as Christmas is approaching.
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by JIBO4REAL(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
Spending123:

Yeah we know that, and that is the why we the good thinking Muslims in Nigeria and around the globe are joining our hands together in supporting Israel.

Please go and read more about the causes of their fight, their fight has nothing happened I do with religion, don’t advocate for bad things
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by kareemkamil(m): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Machinegun91:

This not longer a joke again, ur brain need to be checked.
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by kareemkamil(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Mad people everywhere
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by kernniejay(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
90dbest:
Those basterds learned that from the IPOB miscreants that dragged out a traditional ruler in the south yeast and burnt him in the public square few years ago.
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by paskal16: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
90dbest:
very stupid people for real
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by A2daiye(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.............nah who eat belleful dey get strength to fight ooh,the gods are also hungry..

dis tinubu hardship reach everybody ooh,both the physical and the spiritual
Aswear bro. Oil dey ur head. Lol.
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Jay357: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
People get mind o, Dem nor even reason the consequences, if there's any Sha
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by okorogodwin4(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
yinkus6750:
Sacrilege?
Are our Obas , revered as the ancient days Obas?
I remembered what happened at Oba of Lagos palace during endsars.
Shows that the traditional institution no longer has the potent powers of before.
the palaces are now used for election rigging hideouts
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by okorogodwin4(m): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
Rice bandits have graduated to crown and staff of office criminals
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by jrusky(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
This is family affairs no hoodlum anywhere its among those who want to be the next king.
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by UncleKoboko: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
Machinegun91:

Or deh
Ho lo fo
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Ishilove: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
It's like these ones have been smoking bad weed, that's why they can be stupid enough go and steal the royal crown
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Ntrix3: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
This happened to be d community where I grew up from. I had both my primary and secondary education there. I can authoritatively say that the problem had been on since the inception of d demised King. Some bad cabals are behind this, nobody in that town that doesn't know them .
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by KpukpuyekePikin(f): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
Rice and plantain bandits on the beat again
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Gopitoto: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
A2daiye:
Are the gods of the lands still there?
No them don japa go USA

1 Like

Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by A2daiye(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Gopitoto:
No them don japa go USA
dem no wan finish wetin dem start again? Chaiii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa / 3 Persons Killed In Rivers After Death Of Cult Leader. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.