Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office (25612 Views)

Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) / Abomination! Thieves Break Into Ogun Monarch Palace, Steal Crown / Ex-Staff Of First Bank Bags 98-Year-Jail Term For Stealing N49.3m, $368,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Flappy222: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
When government now appoints Obas, what do you expect?! grin
yinkus6750:
Sacrilege?
Are our Obas , revered as the ancient days Obas?
I remembered what happened at Oba of Lagos palace during endsars.
Shows that the traditional institution no longer has the potent powers of before.
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by chiagozien(m): 12:02am On Oct 16, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

Please go and read more about the causes of their fight, their fight has nothing happened I do with religion, don’t advocate for bad things
Then why do all moslim terrorists support Palestine and want all Israel dead since Israel have much Muslim too?
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by SeunDAssLicker: 1:19am On Oct 16, 2023
yinkus6750:
Sacrilege?
Are our Obas , revered as the ancient days Obas?
I remembered what happened at Oba of Lagos palace during endsars.
Shows that the traditional institution no longer has the potent powers of before.

What powers did they have before that they couldn’t use against whites who chained their forefathers, took their powers and gave it to the government..?
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Major7: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
You sound dumb saying this... After voting for hardship, you will come here preaching this sanctimonious bullshit.

You're the dumbest thinking everyone that have a different view and opinions from yours is dumb. Me and my entire families are obidients,go check my mentions and post long before and after election. The fact that the grandpa rigged his way in through our faulty system doesn't mean we should start spreading hatred. My heavenly father doesn't teach me that way.
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Major7: 6:38am On Oct 16, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Mu², at least we are all connected to the internet and we read, listen and watch news(happenings) in the country, we know the country feeling it the and that is chiefly because of their lazy nature.

Yes, hardship or tough times may be part of human existence but different people have different ways of adapting or managing or overcoming it, we can all see how different groups have been able to manage theirs across the country.

Hardship are managed individually and we operate under a different grace as an individual and not by group. I never liked Tinubu or Buhari and never will but my point is that hatred for a whole tribe or region will not consume me. Obidient I always remain cool
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Dailyactiveinfo: 6:39am On Oct 16, 2023
"Chelsea are not far away in the event that they got a center-forward," said Gary Neville. "The goalkeeper and focus forward are not adequate," Jamie Carragher expressed. For the 6th season since Diego Costa left the club in 2017, Chelsea are as yet looking for their response to scoring goals.

It merits saying rapidly that Neville and Carragher likewise felt that Romelu Lukaku would be the man to push Chelsea on towards a title in 2021 - they were in good company in that view - so it's not precisely gospel. While condemning the mass expenditure of Todd Boehly and Clearlake Capital since assuming control over, here the two of them are requesting more money to be thrown into the market.

Readmore
https://www.dailyactivereports.com.ng/2023/10/chelsea-have-three-striker-choices-with.html

Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by YourMajesty(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2023
Major7:

You're the dumbest thinking everyone that have a different view and opinions from yours is dumb. Me and my entire families are obidients,go check my mentions and post long before and after election. The fact that the grandpa rigged his way in through our faulty system doesn't mean we should start spreading hatred. My heavenly father doesn't teach me that way.
You're really dumb... Who's spreading hatred? Lol, so speaking reality means one is spreading hatred? Obidient indeed 😂😂😂

When those fuulish Agbado miscreants were spreading hate towards the Igbos in Lagos with the Ronu mantra, you bloody hypocrite was nowhere to be found to tell them they're spreading hatred.
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by YourMajesty(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2023
Major7:

This is you bloody hypocrite manifesting your hatred for South Africans who are far away. Dummy.

Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Major7: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
You're really dumb... Who's spreading hatred? Lol, so speaking reality means one is spreading hatred? Obidient indeed 😂😂😂

When those fuulish Agbado miscreants were spreading hate towards the Igbos in Lagos with the Ronu mantra, you bloody hypocrite was nowhere to be found to tell them they're spreading hatred.

The more you speak the more hatred and frustration you display.like I said,check my post and you will see I don't condole tribalism/tribalist like you. Lastly,pray that God will purge your heart of hatred,it's bad for your health
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by virginchaser(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2023
Please update me. Have they recovered stollen properties from oba of Lagos palace during end SARS crisis?
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by YourMajesty(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2023
Major7:

The more you speak the more hatred and frustration you display.like I said,check my post and you will see I don't condole tribalism/tribalist like you. Lastly,pray that God will purge your heart of hatred,it's bad for your health
Like the way you hate SA? Fuulish hypocrite 🤣

Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Major7: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
Like the way you hate SA? Fuulish hypocrite 🤣

Where is the hatred in my comment? I have friends there and we relate every single day and as a matter of fact,I'm hosting one of them this coming December if God tarries. It seems your illiteracy can't comprehend my write ups or you're just blinded by tribalism. I'm ignoring you afterwards dude,go take care of your life for your family sake
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by Alexiiydon: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2023
Machinegun91:
More pains to all Islamabad terrorist

The bastard that suspended me is a motherfucker

I stand firmly with Israel
since igbos don Dey stand with Israel the world Dey rally for Palestinians everything igbo touch end up in failure
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by JIBO4REAL(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2023
chiagozien:
Then why do all moslim terrorists support Palestine and want all Israel dead since Israel have much Muslim too?

That’s why I asked you to go and read more about the two countries and besides i think most people support Palestine 🇵🇸 because they are being oppressed by Israel, you only knows what news gave out !!!!
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by YourMajesty(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2023
Major7:

Where is the hatred in my comment? I have friends there and we relate every single day and as a matter of fact,I'm hosting one of them this coming December if God tarries. It seems your illiteracy can't comprehend my write ups or you're just blinded by tribalism. I'm ignoring you afterwards dude,go take care of your life for your family sake
E-diot, where is the tribalism in my comment?

You're just blinded by your own stupidity
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by chiagozien(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

That’s why I asked you to go and read more about the two countries and besides i think most people support Palestine 🇵🇸 because they are being oppressed by Israel, you only knows what news gave out !!!!
Muslims support Palestine because they see them as fellow Muslims.

That's why we see them calling on all Muslims countries to support Palestine.
Re: Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office by JIBO4REAL(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2023
chiagozien:
Muslims support Palestine because they see them as fellow Muslims.

That's why we see them calling on all Muslims countries to support Palestine.

Not all Muslim support Palestine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘OAU Student Who Drank Sniper Once Attempted Suicide’ / Man Who Stole Eight Live Turkeys Arrested In Iju/Agege (Photos) / Woman Who Used Heated Iron And Hot Water On Her Maid Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.