Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl (1876 Views)

21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) / Lesson Teacher Defiles 13-Year-Old Student In Lagos, Says She Seduced Him / "How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by Thonyb2: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2023
A 40-year-old father of 20 children who is being questioned for allegedly raping a 12-year-old girl has blamed his victim for the assault.

Muhammed Umar, who admitted that he had sex with the minor, insisted that she lured him and that she did not cry during or after the act.

Umar, who hails from Gusupan, Toungo Local Government Area of Adamawa State, told the Police: “She met me in my shop and said she wanted to buy sugar. She requested N2,000 to refund her stepmother. I dashed her N1,000, and she subsequently agreed to offer her body to me.

“She went by herself to where we met without anybody forcing her. I later followed her to the place and had sex with her.”

Adamawa State Police Command Public Relations Officer, SP Suleiman Nguroje, who provided the details to newsmen in Yola, said the suspect stressed that the minor “did not complain, not to talk of crying.”

He even claimed that the minor had been enticing him and that this time, “I couldn’t resist the temptation.”

The suspect, who had married four wives and divorced two, said he was willing to take the minor as wife if her father would agree.

On her part, the victim vehemently accused the suspect of raping her, narrating that her father sent her on an errand on that fateful day to buy sugar and that while at the shop, the suspect sent her to bring a kettle for him from the house.

“I went and didn’t see the kettle, but while I was returning, he stopped me and dragged me into a nearby room, and raped me,” she said.

She added that he held her by the neck during the act and threatened to kill her if she told anyone about the incident.

“He told me that last year he had an issue with my father and were yet to come to terms,” she said.

The suspect, according to Nguroje, was apprehended by the operatives of the Adamawa State Police Command on Wednesday, October 11, after a complaint from the girl’s father.

https://.ng/2023/10/15/she-seduced-me-father-of-20-who-raped-12-year-old-girl/

Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by illicit(m): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2023
This life no balance
Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by Cruise777: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2023
Father of 20 ... 20 children haaa, still raping

1 Like

Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by illicit(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2023
Cruise777:
Father of 20 ... 20 children haaa, still raping his child

No be him child

🤕
Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by Cruise777: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2023
illicit:

No be him child

🤕

Ok

Barely skim through, didn't read in details
Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by culeca: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2023
See his face like hippopotamus yansh

2 Likes

Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by Jennyclay(f): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2023
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Another animalistic behavior from these useless men. You raped a toddler and lied that she seduced you. What’s wrong you foolish men undecided.

The court should sentence this animal to death or life imprisonment ASAP!! Honestly I hate men!!

5 Likes

Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by Jeon(f): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2023
Anything is suitable to dive into as long hole is present. A doughnut is a goal also.

8 Likes

Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by Quality20(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2023
I don't really know who is saying the truth here. But one thing is certain is that he most likely deflowered her
Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by sreamsense: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2023
After four wives, 20 children according to Islamic injunction, yet he never satisfied. You can all see that marrying multiple wives is not a solution to adultery and fornication. After having four wives, many still have concubines secreatly. At the end of the days, marrying one wife and remain discipline remains the best solution

3 Likes

Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by EDOSBROWN: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2023
Casterate him Asap
Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by Whalis: 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
Was it the first time for the girl? I mean did the act deflower the girl? If yes the man goes in for it. If not let the man be.
My take
Some fools have been misconstruing me.
The man said the little girl tempted him. How can a novice of a girl at 12 years tempt a grown up man?
We will start at looking at the girl history.
If she has had sex at that age it is possible. The man might be saying the truth.
If she hadn't the man might not be saying the truth.
Why people can't just read between the lines and deduce meaning from someone line of argument these days surprises me.
Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by xband: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
He even said he is willing to marry her if her father agree. They should just plant a bomb on that man head and blow him off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by Meteng: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
culeca:
See his face like hippopotamus yansh

1 Like

Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by Rucheen(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
'She didn't complain and she didn't cry'

What's the inference of this statement

1 Like

Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by siofra(f): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
These are the only things we see Nigerian men in the news for. Very useless people. Failures! 🙄

1 Like

Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by HenryWilliams(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
Rucheen:
'She didn't complain and she didn't cry'

What's the inference of this statement

Meaning it wasn't her first rodeo

1 Like

Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by Daniel7543: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
The comments hv started, I don sight siofra and jennyclay already. Violence go dey dis thread make I run go book space.

1 Like

Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by DyingFetus: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Relase him

He did nothing wrong

The girl tempted him , simple

Girls nowadays are Delilah
Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by Kyari79(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
shegen banza
Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by 07kjb: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
CAN A 12year OLD GIRL SEDUCE A MAN?

ANSWER: YES 100%

1 Like

Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by AfroBeatDiary: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
12 years old wey never grow bia bia
Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by ashawopikin(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
Thunder fire that your useless preek
Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by 1Sharon(f): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
Whalis:
Was it the first time for the girl? I mean did the act deflower the girl? If yes the man goes in for it. If not let the man be.
My take

If your mother gets raped, the rapist should also be let off the hook because your mother isn't a virgin. You are thick.

1 Like

Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by Whalis: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
1Sharon:

If your mother gets raped, the rapist should also be let off the hook because your mother isn't a virgin. You are thick.
You don't have a mother.
Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by ivolt: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Whalis:
My take
Do you have a brain?
When did virginity status starts determining rape cases?

1 Like

Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by tiswell(m): 3:20am On Oct 16, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:
12 years old wey never grow bia bia
dey play

some 12 yr olds with rapid growth can confuse you

1 Like

Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by Whalis: 4:46am On Oct 16, 2023
ivolt:

Do you have a brain?
When did virginity status starts determining rape cases?
It is difficult for mentally incapacitated people to decipher scholarly disposition. I am sorry I can't help you.
Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by AfroBeatDiary: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
tiswell:
dey play

some 12 yr olds with rapid growth can confuse you

You don't mean it, You must have seen a lot baba.
Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by southsouthking(m): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
That girl is evil.
Re: She Seduced Me— Father Of 20 Who Raped 12-year-old Girl by delzbaba(m): 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Did I just read father of 20? This one is a rabid beast.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspected Cultists For Killings In Ogun / Femi Owolabi : One Night Of Slaps And Torture In The Hands Of The NPF / Gun Fight In Port Harcourt Last Night At GRA The Boss Club 3dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.