Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. (7108 Views)

Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita / Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes / Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by ehikwe22: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
when you read it on google,did you read it well??have you read about the six day war??

That's to tell you that wars are not tea party and tables turn. The same Israel that finished several countries within 6 days got a bleeding nose from an ordinary terrorist organization. Little loophole can turn a war around so you guys should calm down before sounding like Israel is untouchable. If they were untouchable, America wouldn't have sent several fleets and weapons to stay on guard while ramping up their military aid on impromptu. When they meet a worthy opponent, they'll go down

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by dealhunter(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2023
Free2Fly:

You're listening to useless Hezbollah, your fellow terrorists.

Not even al Jazeera, CNN, BBC, Reuters, etc, all of which have journalists that are actively covering the conflicts.
I just finished watching CNN before heading to church,not of such news..... terrorist have ways of console Thier self...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by misreal(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2023
ehikwe22:

That's to tell you that wars are not tea party and tables turn. The same Israel that finished several countries within 6 days got a bleeding nose from an ordinary terrorist organization. Little loophole can turn a war around so you guys should calm down before sounding like Israel is untouchable. If they were untouchable, America wouldn't have sent several fleets and weapons to stay on guard while ramping up their military aid on impromptu. When they meet a worthy opponent, they'll go down
of course you didn’t read about the Lebanon war properly.you only accepted the part that sooted you…Lebanon gave Israel a bloody nose my yansh..let Lebanon bring it on..this time around,the UN will not save them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
the Op greatly desires that Iran and hezbollah should join the war and annihilate Israel.this is why he believes every thing he reads on twitter about hezbollah
if iran step in netanyahu has long been looking for ways to destroy that their nuclear arrangement they have been spending billions on

make e cripple wether iranians wont chase ayatolla from economic crisis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by misreal(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
if iran step in netanyahu has long been looking for ways to destroy that their nuclear arrangement they have been spending billions on
my thoughts exactly.And guess what,Iran will not step in.Iran will just leave it at a proxy level.At the end,na Gaza go suffer,because it will be at the center of the whole carnage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by SharonLoveth(f): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2023
ANYONE FOLLOWING MUHAMMAD IS A POTENTIAL TERRORIST

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by malcom1X: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:
Al-manar is Hezbollah propaganda channel.
My problem with your type is that you Celebrates whenever Israel seemed Attacked but wailed whenever Israel Destroys Southern Lebanon.
Let me School you small?
*Southern Lebanon is dominated by Shiite Muslims which has Hezbollah
*Northern. Lebanon has the Maronite Christians as majority and they also have their own militia
*While Central lebanon has the Sunni backed Militia men.
The SUNNI Muslims Hates the shias with passion and will do anything to destroy shiasm.
Go get a decent life

He loves the Shiite Muslims now. Until Israel is destroyed before he goes for the Shiite Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by Jerryhare: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2023
If Israeli forces bomb them now, their fellow brothers and sisters in Islam will be crying and shouting that Israel is wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2023
motayoayinde:
It's about to go down.

Victory for Palestine and Hezbollah Insha Allah

Hope you won't shout justice for Hezbollah when bombardment starts grin

That's how you guys were celebrating that black Saturday, when the bombardment started the buckets were filled with tears. grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by 9japride(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2023
OP why can't you address the issues in Nigeria?
Leave those middle Easterners alone. Have any of them try to get involved in our matters?
Religion has a way of messing up the people's mind. Even scholars are not left out in dumb actions as a result of religious belief.
Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by misreal(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2023
ehikwe22:

Oga let me ask you a question..During the 2005 Lebanon war,what was the casualty rates on both sides…if you don’t know the answer,use google to educate yourself…like I said,if hezbollah put body them go collect.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by Phoen1X: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Hezbollah troops have captured an IDF military base in the remote border outpost after successfully crossing the border and capturing the base.

Hezbollah is now flying their flag over the IDF base in Mohab, northern Israel.

Seems everyone is now aware of your mental health condition,..stop taking colos, now.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by Paraman: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Hezbollah troops have captured an IDF military base in the remote border outpost after successfully crossing the border and capturing the base.

Hezbollah is now flying their flag over the IDF base in Mohab, northern Israel.

fake news
Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2023
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by ehikwe22: 11:25am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
Oga let me ask you a question..During the 2005 Lebanon war,what was the casualty rates on both sides…if you don’t know the answer,use google to educate yourself…like I said,if hezbollah put body them go collect.

Tell me what the casualty figure is. IDF admitted they faced difficulties in that war and had some very large amount of casualties. There were high casualties on both sides but we're talking about Hezbollah here and not Iran or Turkey
Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2023
dealhunter:
I just finished watching CNN before heading to church,not of such news..... terrorist have ways of console Thier self...

What are you doing in a church ?

Your type have no business anywhere near a church .
Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by misreal(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2023
ehikwe22:

Tell me what the casualty figure is. IDF admitted they faced difficulties in that war and had some very large amount of casualties. There were high casualties on both sides but we're talking about Hezbollah here and not Iran or Turkey
have you ever wondered why the IDF will say that the casualties they suffered last week is the highest they have suffered so far in 70yrs??.. you are just trying to bend the narrative in order to see what you want to see…If you aren’t ready to do a simple research,stop displaying ignorance by quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by TNORWAY: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2023
Some of you don't understand warfare. If war breaks out today.... they are some countries that would refuse to join.

1. Russian.
This is is avoiding too many fronts.(what killed Germany in ww2)

2. China,most Arab countries (development)

Now. Referring to those that wants Iran to join......they won't because of their nuclear program for now.

Isreal has been looking for excuse to destroy it all this while. grin
Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by ehikwe22: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
have you ever wondered why the IDF will say that the casualties they suffered last week is the highest they have suffered so far in 70yrs??.. you are just trying to bend the narrative in order to see what you want to see…If you aren’t ready to do a simple research,stop displaying ignorance by quoting me.

You're the one that doesn't understand anything by comparing two situations. The recent case is entirely different from the Hezbollah war. Israeli was taken unaware and had lots of casualties but Hamas was not able to sustain it and Israel is now in full control. In the Hezbollah war, at no point was Israel in full control. Hezbollah war was a long drawn out war with Israelis making reinforcements and strategizing Do you know how how many Planes Israel lost in that war? 3 planes.
Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2023
By the way,when is the much touted Ground Invasion into Gaza starting?

Pathetic!
Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by dealhunter(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

What are you doing in a church ?

Your type have no business anywhere near a church .
I don't normally have time to engage in an argument with a brain washed fantastic terrorist like you,no matter what I tell you,you will never agree with me,..... don't expect me to reply to d jagun you will write after seeing this statement.....

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by descartes400: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
IDF claims they did a tactical withdrawal due to incessant shelling from across the border .

So, what's the difference between Hezbollah capturing the base and IDF military redrawing from the base because they could not defend the base as a result of barrages and incessant rockets and missiles attack from Hezbollah?
Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by SpatialKing(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
motayoayinde:

According to your pastor abi?

According Israel military might...

If you like let your Boko Haram join the fight
Israel will crush all of you

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by 07kjb: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
Them no born Hezbollah well,why are they afraid to openly join the war
Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by Phoen1X: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
By the way,when is the much touted Ground Invasion into Gaza starting?

Pathetic!
Their tanks are already in position,..hopes you're wearing ur suicide vest,cus i can see 72 virgins in wait for you.
Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by misreal(m): 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
ehikwe22:

You're the one that doesn't understand anything by comparing two situations. The recent case is entirely different from the Hezbollah war. Israeli was taken unaware and had lots of casualties but Hamas was not able to sustain it and Israel is now in full control. In the Hezbollah war, at no point was Israel in full control. Hezbollah war was a long drawn out war with Israelis making reinforcements and strategizing Do you know how how many Planes Israel lost in that war? 3 planes.
I am talking human casualties,you are talking war plane.you compare war planes to human lives,this is why you are fine when hamas uses children as shield..like I said,you just want to see what you want to see.
Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by lordofreal(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
Are you now saying Islam is equal to terrorism
MICHEALADEX:
Boko haram is equal to Boko Hamas

While alshabab iS equal to al-qaeda
Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
Phoen1X:
Their tanks are already in position,..hopes you're wearing ur suicide vest,cus i can see 72 virgins in wait for you.

Iran is mobilising their troops to Syria and Iraq.
Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by Minime10(f): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
the Op greatly desires that Iran and hezbollah should join the war and annihilate Israel.this is why he believes every thing he reads on twitter about hezbollah

Hezbollah & Iran put together are no match to the Israeli in terms of warfare. Israeli are beast when it comes to war.
Israeli is only restraint at the moment because of anticipated collateral civilians casualties should the Israeli be more provoke to go full scale on the offensive.
Goggle and research it, the Israeli has one of the best military in the world. The Israeli have the strongest Army in the world.
No let their small population decieved you.
Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
Minime10:

Hezbollah & Iran put together are no match to the Israeli in terms of warfare.
Israeli is only restraint at the moment because of anticipated collateral civilians casualties should the Israeli be more provoke to go full scale on the offensive.
Goggle and research it, the Israeli has one of the best military in the world. The Israeli have the strongest Army in the world.
No let their small population decieved you.

So much copium.
Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by Minime10(f): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

So much copium.

I hope when it starts clowns like you wouldn't begins to cry Israel is trying to wipe out entire State.
Ask yourself why are almost all countries of the world weeping for Palestinians?
They gave your terrorists friends a 24hours marching order to evacuate from Gaza or get kill and they obeyed immediately and are running Helter skelter for their lives and you are here yarning dust. 😎
Re: Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
Minime10:

I hope when it starts clowns like you wouldn't begins to cry Israel is trying to wipe out entire State.
Ask yourself why are almost all countries of the world weeping for Palestinians?
They gave your terrorists friends a 24hours marching order to evacuate from Gaza or get kill and they obeyed immediately and are running Helter skelter for their lives and you are here yarning dust. 😎

Tell them to hurry up on their ground invasion .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Brutal Reality Of Foot Binding Among Women In Ancient China(Photos) / If Every Non Black South African Leaves SA / Obama Puts Same-sex Rights At The Centre Of US Foreign Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.