Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes (49963 Views)

US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita / Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by ijustdey: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) has said in a statement that Hamas’ economy minister and another senior political bureau member were killed by Israeli forces on Monday evening.

Their deaths were reported shortly after the IDF launched more than 100 airstrikes on Gaza, RT reports.

Hamas later confirmed the deaths of both men on its official website, saying that they had been “martyred as a result of the Zionist occupation’s bombing of the Gaza Strip.”

Jawad Abu Shamala served as economy minister in Hamas’ political wing, while Zakaria Abu Ma’amr was described by the IDF as a close associate of the group’s leader in Gaza, Yahya Sinwar.

Abu Shamala was responsible for “financing and directing terrorism,” while Abu Ma’amr “was involved in the organization’s decision-making and planning many actions against the security of the State of Israel,” the IDF said in a statement on Tuesday.

Israeli warplanes have been bombarding densely-populated Gaza since Saturday, with 250 targets struck in the al-Furkan neighborhood of Gaza City between Monday and Tuesday.

The IDF described this neighbourhood as a “nest of terror,” and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has vowed that the airstrikes will “continue with full strength.”

Civilian casualties are reportedly high, with the Palestinian Health Ministry stating on Tuesday that 770 people have been killed and 4,000 others wounded in the strikes. There are 140 children among the dead, the ministry added.

The bombing campaign was launched in response to a full-scale assault on Israel by Hamas. Barrages of rockets were fired into the country from Gaza beginning on Saturday morning, with some hitting targets as far away as Tel Aviv.

As air raid sirens blared across southern Israel, Hamas fighters poured across the border and stormed Jewish settlements near Gaza.

As of Tuesday, at least 800 Israelis have been killed and more than 2,000 wounded. Hamas is believed to be holding at least 150 Israelis as hostages and has threatened to execute these captives on live television if Israel continues launching no-warning airstrikes on Gaza.

Israeli officials have shown no signs of backing down. “Human animals must be treated as such,” Israeli Major General Ghassan Alian said on Tuesday, referring to residents of the Palestinian enclave.

“There will be no electricity and no water [in Gaza], there will only be destruction. You wanted hell, you will get hell,” he warned in a video message.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/10/israeli-military-kills-senior-hamas-officials-airstrikes

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Acekidc4(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
The Two idiot Nations should kindly Please kill there selves more and more. We need to reduce world Population. Idiotic Palestinians and Stupid Israelites. The Two idiot Nations are Known Terrorist!! I have no Pity for the Two Idiots!!

175 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by CoronaVirusPro: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2023

Fvck Israel!

20 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Botragelad: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Baby boy stop whinging. I told you Israel are going to sort out Hamas terrorists for good this time. Sit and watch. Few top Hamas leaders dead already from the strikes, Gaza in ruin while Lebanon keeps sending rocket but Israel crippled their southern head. Watch and see the power of Israel in action. Here, your brothers! Bloody cowards!

Check my thread and enjoy! 🔨
https://www.nairaland.com/7872101/rocket-toward-tell-aviv-now

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by TemplarLandry: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
cool They ain't seen nothing yet.

I dedicate “Wotowoto Seasoning” by Odumodublvck to Israeli forces.
Great jam!

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by CoronaVirusPro: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
Botragelad:

You are still crying! 🔨

Fvck you too!

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Botragelad: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!
🇮🇱🔨

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by adebayo987: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
I love when Israel is very hard in their speech. These Islamic bigotries think that they're the only ones who can make such harsh statements like this and still go ahead to massacre people. I think this was why they attacked in the first place. They thought Israel would be so foolish to by announcing their airstrikes giving them time to escape.

I very much hate the Venezuelan President supporting these terrorists whose only targets are unarmed civilians including children. I pray may his country receive the same fate. I will be the first to support the terrorist attacks.

136 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Ecbatana: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
In any fight if you must hit first, endeavour to hit very hard to
incapacitate your opponent.

Hamas didn't hit hard enough or probably there is still an
element of surprise somewhere

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Felimax(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
My question is how will those Hamas terrorist escape with their captives when as it stands Gaza is a no fly zone?

Keeping the captives will not be necessary because helloooo, you don't have a place to keep them. Fear grips me.

Israel is a true example of 99% ruggedity! Mario Puzo in my mind! The Sicilian!

109 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Hezzyluv: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
Even Hamas didn't want to attack Israel. Is just that, violence and causing of trouble is in their DNA. Infact, the thing na follow come. So, before they knew it, they had launched missiles. And now, their eyes don clear dem go don dey regret by now. Unfortunately, Israel no send their papa. grin

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by athaboi(f): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
Please wipe all of them out, they are evil and deserve not to live but die in anguish then go explain to their Allah

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Godjone(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
wink
Hellooooooo Hamas !!! How far? Una don buy better market. The Israeli forces should maintain staedy bombardment of these terrorists until they are all obliterated. They should be mindful of civilians, women and children. Pls kill only terrorists leave women and children. Thank you Benjamin Netanyahu

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by TheDemola: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
I don't understand why Hamas fired rockets unprovoked, into Israel

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Godjone(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool They ain't seen nothing yet.

I dedicate “Wotowoto Seasoning” by Odumodublvck to Israeli forces.
Great jam!
grin
APC apologists are coming for you. You happened to be an APC supporter with a difference not like those miscreants from the sad waste

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by henlooma80: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
Good one
Kill them all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by saydfact(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
Ww2 loading...

There's nothing as sweet as a random person, someone you've never seen or met, calling to appreciate with words like you're the reason my building journey was possible etc.

Its more filling than any credit alert.

If you're having troubles starting your dream house or still afraid one contractor would cheat you, it's probably because you're not following my post.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Goodlady(f): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hamas, hammer, end of the road for terrorists in that side!

19 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by MorataFC: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hmmm, the moral of the lesson is don't start what you can't finish

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by TechCapon(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
angry
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Omoawoke2(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Two idiot Nations should kindly Please kill there selves more and more. We need to reduce world Population. Idiotic Palestinians and Stupid Israelites. The Two idiot Nations are Known Terrorist!! I have no Pity for the Two Idiots!!

Yes oo

Arabs hate Africans
Israelites hate us too

When your haters are fighting each other, you can only grab popcorn and watch

Meanwhile

Religion in Israel
78% Judaism
18% Muslim
1.9% Christians

Please someone should educate me what Apc or Nigeria has to do with Palestine Israel fight?

Are people naturally stoopid or what?

Seun needs to set IQ test before people join nairaland to avoid different werey on this forum

Godjone:
grin
APC apologists are coming for you. You happened to be an APC supporter with a difference not like those miscreants from the sad waste

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by ShaqFu: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
Peace!
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by LegacyB: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Good
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Omoawoke2(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
TheDemola:
I don't understand why Hamas fired rockets unprovoked, into Israel

They have been super provoked

You no dey read history ni, Israel have been killing Palestines for decades. And they decided to attack back

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by parkervero(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hamas have just killed and burnt them 40 Israeli children today.

You get the full gist on Reddit

Hamas will not forget the genocide they brought to the Palestinians by killing Israelis and non-israelis during their festival.

What hamas did was uncalled for and needless

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Newton2024: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Israel has not even started with Hamas according to Israel's army official Facebook page. They are not even in introduction yet.

139 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Mccullum: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Religion of peace don jam their match

Them think say na southern kaduna

Barbecue go don plenty for Palestine now

Israel no follow them shine teeth oo

Anybody wey you see black dot for him forehead you strike immediately

*It seems you're obsessive with Muslims, this war is political for independent and war of sustainability of colonialism.*

86 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip / Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.