Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,975 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt (17054 Views)

Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program / Nigeria Ranks 4th - On World Bank Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt / APC Deployed N1.3billion Hush Money To Stop Hashim, As Fela Durotoye Got N750m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by phemmyfour: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
By Jerry Wright-Ukwu

Source: Politics Nigeria

We will get there, the top 3 don't have two heads. Tinubu can achieve that in his administration

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by Aloof: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
cheesy
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by WriterX(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
grin what a sad occurrence
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by ivolt: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dsimmer:
It would have been worse if subsidy wasn't removed. Because Nigeria borrow to pay subsidy in the first place! I still can't believe no refinery was built in the last 20 yrs! Obj, Jonathan, Buhari and The NNPC MD have a lot to answer!
Stop lying. Nigeria has never borrowed to pay oil subsidy.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by ShootThemAll(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Thieffnubu the drug lord, certificate forger, unknown president will make it number one soon, him and his APC thieves have already made naira useless...1$ = 1050 Naira grin.

Thieffnubu's pathetic Stockholm syndrome patients 50k per month social media r*ats will still come online to defend him...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by jrusky(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
That was what that son of bitch called Buhari caused.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by magzey: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
That's not a problem because we have the might to pay the Debt ,unlike others on the first list.
Nigeria must succeed. grin grin

Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Borrow-borrow with fckall to show for it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xWRFh4NVH4?si=fx-mt4CvdaEeywzI
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by ShootThemAll(m): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
ShootThemAll:
Thieffnubu the drug lord and certificate forger will make it number one soon, him and his APC thieves have already made naira useless...1$ = 1050 Naira grin.

Thieffnubu pathetic Stockholm syndrome patients 50k per month social media rats will still come online to defend him...
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by Eriokanmi: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
...and they're still borrowing more. I saw 400m usd fresh loan yesterday.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by DeepSight(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dsimmer:
It would have been worse if subsidy wasn't removed. Because Nigeria borrow to pay subsidy in the first place! I still can't believe no refinery was built in the last 20 yrs! Obj, Jonathan, Buhari and The NNPC MD have a lot to answer!

And removing the subsidy was transferring the burden of the government's failure to the people. They should have sorted the refineries before yanking the subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by Aybiochem: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
Just be borrowing here and there with no reference to future damages
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by magzey: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
jrusky:
That was what that son of bitch called Buhari caused.
And Buhari was the best Leader to borrow and
Used the fund for national development,unlike your song hero that borrow just to make it's cabinet enjoy.
Google and see why,you may be the descendant of the so called bitch grin grin

Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by Eriokanmi: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
DeepSight:

And removing the subsidy was transferring the burden of the government's failure to the people. They should have sorted the refineries before yanking the subsidy.
Don't mind them. They need to go to Angola and learn. What Angola did is a good example of a caring country
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by donnie(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
They rank high on list of highest praying countries. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by Lovenorth: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
The world bank and Tinubu are jointly milking Nigeria dry
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by donnie(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
magzey:
That's not a problem because we have the might to pay the Debt ,unlike others on the first list.
Nigeria must succeed. grin grin

What useless might dias Nigeria have? Might to steal Nigeria Delta oil? Why can't you pay debts from any indigenous productive venture of government?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by Eriokanmi: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dsimmer:
We used to be giants of Africa but now, its only on paper. We all know the country who's truly the giants on the African soil today. They're not even on the top 10 of world borrowers' list. Go to SA and see the opposite side of Nigeria. You'd come back and be cursing those thieves calling themselves leaders. It's shameful to see Nigeria ranking so close to Bangladesh, a country that used to eat from the garbage in Dubai. You see them all over, picking trash. Where are Benin, Togo, Dr Congo, Angola, Uganda, etc? That means a lot
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Illiterate Hausa fulanis and yorubas don finish this country kpata kpata since 1960 till today. From one illiterate head of state to another illiterate head of state.

Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by tctrills: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dsimmer:
What about the evil Nigerian who voted 3x in a role for APC?
You voted for criminals and you expect changes right?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by Daystar7: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
Well y'all have to understand that we haven't borrowed enough yet as there's need for more money, y'all gotta trust the process. May bulaba government favor me and my family.
Agbadorians no be so??
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by Evolutionism: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Na jazz we de use for World Bank, cos I see no reason why someone is owing me and yet asking me to borrow him more. After some time, he came to say I should cancel his first debt that he can't pay me, then comes back to borrow again.

There's something the world bank and IMF no de tell we common man.

Something is fishy and onion

In this Life, it is either you learn and wisen up or you stay ignorant and perish.

World bank and your useless rulers works hands in hands. They are like bread and butter. They have been/are working tirelessly to keep you ignoramuses in darkness, perpetual poverty and backwardness till the end of time.

Well it's a known fact that at least 90% of nigerians are ignoramuses regardless of their social status.

Learn and be wise or you perish.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by jumper524(m): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Na jazz we de use for World Bank, cos I see no reason why someone is owing me and yet asking me to borrow him more. After some time, he came to say I should cancel his first debt that he can't pay me, then comes back to borrow again.

forget all these borrowing mantras.
who dey fund IMF?
even the top countries in the world are the highest debtors.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by soccerlite: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
malcom1X:
Borrow more then seek for debt forgiveness.

😄😄😄

All those who borrow, their children have dual citizenship.
They will leave when the time comes and we will be here to suffer from their decisions.

Scary
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by soccerlite: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
tctrills:

What about the evil Nigerian who voted 3x in a role for APC?
You voted for criminals and you expect changes right?

Who are the noncriminals 🤣🤣
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by adecz: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Buhari's incompetent, clueless legacy..☹️☹️☹️

Na God go punish that man forever, for
the hunger, death and hopelessness he has
visited on this country.. 👎👎👎👎👎👎
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by onuman: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
APC government borrowing in a hurry to build infrastructures in the SW and northern Sharia states; but avoid the SS and the SE zones; with APC hope to repay the loans with proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger delta region. APC at war against loads of Nigeria's regions.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by guru90: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jesu..... Why 4th..... They should give 9ja first position joor..... Stupid leaders that is leading this sweet country....
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by Greattha: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
See the hypocite prayer warriors topping the list of debtors...Pakistan, Nigeria...

Guess the prayer of the sinner is an abomination indeed...
Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by SunMusk(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
The world bank and IMF is indirectly the USA, thy re not country that produces goods and services or print their own currency but have money to borrow countries. The US being the largest donor, use it to influence countries. Nothing is free
Akwamkpuruamu:

Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by Daystar7: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dsimmer:

Was it not Tinubu in collaboration Buhari that stopped GEJ from removing subsidy or am I missing something. You playing blame game now. You're also including Buhari in the blame but not Tinubu, who's ur plug? Same subsidy Tinubu claimed has been removed has been said to be back by NNPC MD which APC initially denied but no longer deny. Was it Buhari that took Dollar to #1k? Na only God know wetin Dem dey give una for that agbado camp. Na so una go dey blame y ensuring a clueless man remains president till the next President comes n y'all start again

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 4th On World Bank’s Borrowers’ List With $14.3billion Debt by Chetas81(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
ACHIEVEMENT OF THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN IN THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE, AWON ELEWON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strike: Aviation Workers Opt Out, Ports Grounded / Nigerians Should Be Allowed To Carry Guns - Senator Nwoko / Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.