Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Use The Lagos BRT Bus From Mile2 To Marina - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Use The Lagos BRT Bus From Mile2 To Marina (416 Views)

These Buses Are Not Lagos BRT Buses (see PHOTOS) / China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses / Pls Directions From Mile2 To Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Use The Lagos BRT Bus From Mile2 To Marina by Biggerbrocom(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
Am a content creator dedicated to bring positive impact to my continent Africa and hopefully the world at large

What the Lagos state government led by LAMATA is doing in the transport sector is really recommendable I used the BRT from mile2 to Marina
BRT is just newly introduced in those axis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4-toMToKfw

(1) (Reply)

Benfits Of Mobile Platform For Travel Industry In 2016 / Breaking: Egypt Plane With 66 On Board Enroute Paris To Cairo Has Gone Missing / Reps Call For Revert To 10 Year Renewal Of Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.