Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Football News And Updates - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football News And Updates (355 Views)

Live Pictures And Updates Of Algeria 1 Vs 1 Nigeria Afcon Semi Final Match / >>>Come In For Some REAL FOOTBALL NEWS And Rumors<<< / Whatsapp Group For Football News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football News And Updates by Ekitibiased(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2023
Marco Verratti: "I didn’t want to go to another team in Europe where I could face PSG. I wanted this to be my last team".

"I will live in Paris all my life. My family, my children, stayed here. When I have free days, I come back just to stay in Paris!", told L'Equipé.

Re: Football News And Updates by Ekitibiased(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Diego Simeone, set to sign new deal at Atlético very soon

Verbal agreement in place, just waiting to get it sealed but all considered almost done.

⚪️🔴 After almost 12 years as Atléti coach, Simeone is prepared to accept the proposal and keep staying at the club.

Re: Football News And Updates by Ekitibiased(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Christopher Nkunku is going to feel like a brand new signing to Chelsea

He is effectively a brand new signing for Chelsea because he picked up his injury so early and in the pre-season period.

Re: Football News And Updates by Ekitibiased(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
🇳🇴🚫 No EURO 2024 for Norway

.… notably, no major international tournament experience for Haaland or Ødegaard yet. 🙅‍♂️

As it stands, their only chance is through Nations League play-offs.

Re: Football News And Updates by Ekitibiased(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
Who’s the best Premier league midfielder of all time ?

Re: Football News And Updates by Ekitibiased(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
LUKAKS

Re: Football News And Updates by Ekitibiased(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
Stuff of legends

Re: Football News And Updates by Ekitibiased(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
Talent is loud, no need for hypeman

Re: Football News And Updates by Ekitibiased(m): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
David Beckham leads ex-Man Utd stars at funeral of Sir Alex Ferguson's wife Cathy[i][/i]

Re: Football News And Updates by Ekitibiased(m): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
João Félix: “As you can see, I am happy where I am — at Barcelona”.

“I feel good, confident… and I feel that I am going through a good time”, says via AS

Re: Football News And Updates by Ekitibiased(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
Belgium-Sweden game has been suspended as players are now refusing to emerge for the second half.

This happens after two Swedish football fans were shot dead in Brussels ahead of tonight’s game.

The perpetrator remains on the loose.

After first half the game was not called

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of First Football Match Nigeria Football Team Played / Nwabali Speaks About Nigeria's Clash With South Africa / Bafana Bafana Star Teboho Mokoena Eyed By Al Ahly & EPL Following AFCON (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.