Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ (41635 Views)

US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon / "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ by Eneye4me: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
TUANKU:
Israel na talk and do if you doubt it ask the Iranians grin
RIP to Sinwar in advance.
Iranian nuclear scientists live under constant fear of MOSSAD they even have to live under a false identity inside their own country, they don’t travel abroad because they usually never make it back to Iran (at least not alive) and even within Iran they rarely travel due to the fear of a AGM-114 HellFire missle fired with precision from a MQ-9 Reaper drone hovering above somewhere just like the late commander of the Revolutionary Guards found out the hard way.

I don’t understand why people are so emotionally attached to this conflict to the point of getting worked up.
On a typical day in Gaza/West Bank or Israel you as a Black African you are likely to suffer from racism from both Palestinians and Israelis whom you are foaming in the mouth over. A Palestinian man once said he will rather have an occupier (Jew/Israeli) fvck his sister (Palestinian woman) than for a Kaffir to fvck her.
The Israeli foreign minister made provocative racist remarks about Africans (referred to them as wild animal/savages) not fit for modern society during the mass deportation of black Africans from Israel in 2021. t
Don’t come here to accuse me of taking sides in a war i have zero personal interests with.
Thanks for Ur admittance that Israel is a terrorist state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'The Queen Died Due To Old Age': See Death Certificate Of Queen Elizabeth II / Duke Of Edinburgh, Prince Philip Dies At 99 / Kids Left Behind At Kabul Airport As 5yr Old Twins Reach UK In Race Against Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.