Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men (33208 Views)

What’s The Password Of Your Phone? / I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset / Why You Should Put Password On Your Phone - Techknowng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by zeusdgrt(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

That's the bad decision and I wil advise u never to try that.

Your wife must know your password, in fact you must not hide anything concerning your phone or Bank details to your wife... Your wife must be your beneficiary
😂 Setup... joke of the year

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by SouthSouth1914: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
If your wife cannot raise money for you for hospital bills. Forget it..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by tunjijones(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:
If someone gets hold of your phone or tablet the thief suddenly has access to everything on your device. While some of your apps will require passwords and multifactor authentication, many apps, like your photos and notes, typically do not.

Also, if you don’t log out of your social media or email accounts on your devices, the thief can have a field day pretending to be you.

For this reason, you should have a lock screen installed on your device, and it should be difficult to get past.

My take: whenever you lock you phone, make sure that at least one trusted person of your family know your password especially your wife

According to X user @BilkisAlao who share how woman running up-and-down looking for a way to transfer money and save her husband life.

Here is what she wrote

If not for anything, At least for the sake of that day that you may not have the opportunity to access your phone, let two or three people know your password .Wives are running helter-skelter here at general hospital, wanting to unlock their husband's phone to transfer money for his hospital bill, but they can't, till the man give up 😰......And another one, he was hit by hit and run driver, non of his siblings or wife knew his password and he's in coma

Source : BilkisAlao

So the useless hospital that you work for left these people to die cos there was no immediate means to pay.

You people are evil.

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Hideaki: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
My phone's too complicated for a woman to handle

The password alone will frustrate the person trying to access my device
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by israelmao(m): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chispa:
if I wan die make I die. I'll never let my wife know my pass. If she mistakenly see my Whatsapp chats, something terrible must happen.
You're really terrible!

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by DMerciful(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
So the wives don't have money for even deposit to commence treatment?
obembet:
If someone gets hold of your phone or tablet the thief suddenly has access to everything on your device. While some of your apps will require passwords and multifactor authentication, many apps, like your photos and notes, typically do not.

Also, if you don’t log out of your social media or email accounts on your devices, the thief can have a field day pretending to be you.

For this reason, you should have a lock screen installed on your device, and it should be difficult to get past.

My take: whenever you lock you phone, make sure that at least one trusted person of your family know your password especially your wife

According to X user @BilkisAlao who share how woman running up-and-down looking for a way to transfer money and save her husband life.

Here is what she wrote

If not for anything, At least for the sake of that day that you may not have the opportunity to access your phone, let two or three people know your password .Wives are running helter-skelter here at general hospital, wanting to unlock their husband's phone to transfer money for his hospital bill, but they can't, till the man give up 😰......And another one, he was hit by hit and run driver, non of his siblings or wife knew his password and he's in coma

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Larryndelaw: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

Why must you collect money first before administering care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by PepeXKermit: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

Bullsheet. Nigeria is a failed system i dont see why a hospital will not treat a patient before collecting money. Also i understand they are running a business, the system os a failed one otherwise, nobody shohld be walking around without some sort of health insursnce.
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by obembet(f): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
eleniyan2020:
who b dis one...why is wife most know is bank details?

Yes.. that's why she's your wife not side chick or outsider. In fact she must also have access to your account

1 Like

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by obembet(f): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
Bigchristo:
My Auntie don make headlines

U know the lady?
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by emmylight4u: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
This matter is delicate.

I am a banker and I can tell you for free that many banks are enjoying free funds from diseased spouses who fail to tell their partners where they have accounts all in the name of Keeping secrets.

Most of these accounts are dormant this is the reason I supported CBN's plan to take over overdue accounts that are dormant.

My advice, there is actually nothing that is secret under heaven. If your partners doesn't know, strangers will know.

Get someone you trust in the family and confide in. It will save you a whole lot.

Happy Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by ussv: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Wife ke ! not sharing password with wife, nope.
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by samsard(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

Yes.. that's why she's your wife not side chick or outsider. In fact she must also have access to your account
As far as banking access is concerned, even a wife is a third-party. If it's not a joint account, she has no part in it.
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Bigchristo: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

U know the lady?
Yes she is my mutuals on Twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by DWJOBScom(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
illicit:
If u sleep on the same bed with me, eat from the same plate with me

You will know my password

abi o

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by tunjijones(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
OKUCHI11:
I nor even dey Lock my phone...

anything wey you wan see...

you go see am...

if not of recent that I want to retrieve a password from saved passwords...

I only locked the SIM card related to my bank account...

My sister's Samsung phone was snatched by some hausa okada guys on bike.

I immediately reported to a near by police station. I quickly download the app " find my phone" . Immediately I put all her g-mail details the location of the phone poped up. Not too far from where we were... The police followed me as we track. They could not put off the phone cos of the screen lock and you can't off the phone without the password. So the phone kept ringing while we followed the map. After after 30 mins, we found the phone. In an uncompleted building where several okada raiders sleep at night. The police arrested all of them. About 13 of them.

I collected the phone and felt like the hero. The police thanked me. I heard they collected 5k each to bail them. There was even one ibo guy whey go piss for that area. He was also arrested

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by highchief1: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

our wife’s know that we cheat why do u think women are dumb?no be big deal it’s a bigger issue not to let your partner know ur password both atm and all.Marriage is for men not boys.my wife has my password but she doesn’t go close to my phone.But atleast God forbid if there’s an emergency she can open my phone.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by larryeffizy1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
Giftedhands477:
I track lost or stolen phones or devices
A trial will definitely convince you

Contact me via siggy below

Kindly drop your details here or buzz me to track a stolen Iphone pls
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by NAC1666: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chispa:
if I wan die make I die. I'll never let my wife know my pass. If she mistakenly see my Whatsapp chats, something terrible must happen.
I support you. You are a real man. May you live long in good health and prosper more. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by eleniyan2020: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

alright ma!
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by TUANKU(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

Here is what she wrote

Instead of wives running helter-skelter at the general hospital they should pay for the husband’s medical bills with her own money. Simple solution.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Bigbrosman: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
Nawa o so none of wives or all of them no fit raised some money initially.
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by TUANKU(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
Giftedhands477:
I track lost or stolen phones or devices
A trial will definitely convince you

Contact me via siggy below
What happens if you track the phone to Borno or Zamfara, will you also aid the person in recovery of the device?
Asking as a potential customer.

1 Like

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Simdyofficial(f): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
No password on my phone. Only on private apps
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by treatise: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chispa:
grin grin correct G
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Thazard(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lee99:
When she knows your password and is about to transfer the money for your hospital bill but suddenly your side chick's message pops up on the screen about how she enjoyed the knacking last night grin grin My brother just die.
gringringrin
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Morphinne: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Nigerians are a funny breed of humans. This story should normally be disturbing to normal people but Nigerians see it as nothing.
So, in Nigeria, hospitals can decide to leave you for dead just because no one has access to your phone to make urgent transfer is this country real? Are the people even real?
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by Greattha: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
What?

Why are the women playing novice?

Couldn't they just put his fingers on the scanner or put the screen up to his unconscious face?

Just kidding.

But seriously, it's an individual decision.
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by otomatic(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
obembet:

That's the bad decision and I wil advise u never to try that.

Your wife must know your password, in fact you must not hide anything concerning your phone or Bank details to your wife... Your wife must be your beneficiary

So the wife must not have any money but be totally dependent on husband's money?.
In as much as a trustworthy wife should know the husband's transactions and business affairs, she should also be a capable individual in her own right. She should be able to foot some bills.
Dear husbands, if your wife is not capable please empower her o. Get her a job or a business no matter how wealthy you are. Provide guidance with investments and how to protect and grow it.
Make you no come die unexpectedly make your children de suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by McLizbae: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
Tell my wife 10 times, she go still forget! Na my own issue be that...And I will never allow anybody write my Pw down on pads for reminder purpose.
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by udemzyudex(m): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
No oooo, dem say their phone na their private property, but their private part na public property.
Re: Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men by ugofab11(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
Make I die instead to allow my wife see my password,na that day marriage go end now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.