Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio (25893 Views)

FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I / Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio / Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by juman(m): 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hope ladi win at the court.
Abiodun is not good governor.
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Cubox: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
Beremx:
He would have used helicopter to rescue himself from bad roads. I'm happy he has experienced what ordinary Nigerians are seeing daily on that road.

Nonsense

Obasanjo preferred to use helicopter from Lagos to Ota than to do that road.
That road is evil. The only road I've passed that is worse than that is the Abia end of the PH - Aba Expressway.

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Kurunmin: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
Akpabio.....One of the most corrupt person on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by creativehubb: 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
Tinubu goofed in supporting this man to be Senate president

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Kurunmin: 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kongaone:
You might be there forever next time

Here's hoping the fat fool gets interred beside the highway, Balewa-style....Nigerian is bigger that all of these smelly monkeys put together
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Intergrated: 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Akpabio is complaining about the condition of a federal road which is the responsibility of the government which he is part of, he should stop doing eye service and write to the President or Minister of works to lament. Banza kawaii.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣the citizens should do something about the road

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Angelicqueen(f): 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
God don catch you, suffer what we suffering everyday
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by TrendyH001: 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
President Bola Tinubu appoints new EFCC Chairman

Read here https://www.trendyhiphop.com/news/president-bola-tinubu-appoints-new-efcc-chairman/
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2023
U suppose rent apartments there. Hours too small. Na landlord u will be there next time.
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by inoki247: 12:20am On Oct 16, 2023
Ozommadu:

Keep voting drug barons and credit card fraudsters in Apc...

Una go dey alright las las

That's your problem I guessed when Abia Voted the Kerosene man is also into fraud and drug barons....

Always crying about who ever people decides to vote for if they're voting failure how is that giving you tears face your State nd let everyone deal with dere own,....

Always crying more than the bereaved...
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by rafcrown(m): 12:26am On Oct 16, 2023
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GOVERNOR TO EFCC.
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by NoToPile: 12:40am On Oct 16, 2023
Just around 15 years back we will pass Agbara - Atan then to papalantoro to link sagamu bypass and move on to Ijebu ode. Used to be a very smooth journey, avoiding Mile 2, Oshodi entirely.

We would stock up very sweet and designed sugar cane at papalantoro area.

You can't try passing that papa route now.

Ogun and the bad roads are a big wahala, how the successive govts allowed the roads to degenerate to the terrible states simultaneously is what I don't get.

Federal road, state roads, same issues kilode
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by InvertedHammer: 12:49am On Oct 16, 2023
/
Minna, Otuoke, Ota, Katsina have proved that the President have no direct positive impact to his town of origin.

Tinubu will finish his Presidency and Iragbiji will still remain in the 17th Century.

So what exactly are people fighting for and defending?

/
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Pauliaette(m): 12:50am On Oct 16, 2023
As he spoken so shall he done, Akpabio is a man of his word just like Wike.
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by HRMK: 12:50am On Oct 16, 2023
WHY NOT GO BY AIR?
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Ozommadu: 1:30am On Oct 16, 2023
inoki247:

That's your problem I guessed when Abia Voted the Kerosene man is also into fraud and drug barons....

Always crying about who ever people decides to vote for if they're voting failure how is that giving you tears face your State nd let everyone deal with dere own,....

Always crying more than the bereaved...

I no cry pass you for this thread oo, you cry sotay you dey ask what can you do.

I only asked you to keep voting credit card fraudsters in Apc. I no mention Abia, atleast Abia people insulted their governors day and night but you, na akpabio from faraway akwaibom dey call your eleyi out
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Ozommadu: 1:31am On Oct 16, 2023
tollyboy5:

Who tell you sey lagos no get people? We sold land to developers wey no fit develop their village and we're still here laughing.

Have you developed your Ogun village??
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Larryndelaw: 1:43am On Oct 16, 2023
OBJ refused to construct these road during his tenure despite the fact that he had his farm in these area and lives in ogun state
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by NAC1666: 1:44am On Oct 16, 2023
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by inoki247: 2:35am On Oct 16, 2023
Ozommadu:

I no cry pass you for this thread oo, you cry sotay you dey ask what can you do.

I only asked you to keep voting credit card fraudsters in Apc. I no mention Abia, atleast Abia people insulted their governors day and night but you, na akpabio from faraway akwaibom dey call your eleyi out

You're the one crying more than the bereaved.....

Everybody av been calling out Dapo he even almost lost his re election.....

So rest with ur tears....

I don't know why you're so pained nd make ur comment in peace buh if una Neva cry Abt other people people comment una body no go rest.....
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Tradman: 3:03am On Oct 16, 2023
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/bad-road-i-was-stuck-in-ogun-for-hours-akpabio/
No road again from benin to auchi. All Nigerians politicians deserve juggle justice
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by touchmark(m): 3:16am On Oct 16, 2023
It amuses that the governor is seeking for transfer of access for reconstruction of a particular road. What about the roads connecting local governments in his jurisdiction and within the state that he has refused to reconstruct without need for permission of access❓
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Jimmyblaze(m): 3:35am On Oct 16, 2023
The senile maggot was lucky he wasn't attack by kidnappers. I think it's high time we begin to hold these our useless leaders responsible for some certain things.
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by gloryman91: 3:43am On Oct 16, 2023
Come pass Oyo/Ogbomoso Road, even if trailer didn't fall, 20mins now 5hrs crawling.

Damn it honestly pathetic since over a week now both old and new Roads.

SOS.
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by TheOgaBoss: 5:22am On Oct 16, 2023
juman:
Hope ladi win at the court. Abiodun is not good governor.
it is a federal road oga.
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by faebenezer5star: 5:23am On Oct 16, 2023
From today, I prophesy that your roads are done.🤣🤣🤣😂. This country is a scam 😭

Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by TinubuDeDrugLor: 5:35am On Oct 16, 2023
So Ogun Yoruba southwest Nigeria is the real definition of Waste Land, erossion and potopoto republic

Sophisticated fools...
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Adesina18111(m): 5:41am On Oct 16, 2023
They even produced Speaker...Dimeji Bankole grin grin

inoki247:
Lol Ogun is cursed with bad Govt....

State wey don produce President and VP still having the worst road wetin Dem go come chop before dem get am right shocked shocked sad
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by ufotunang: 5:43am On Oct 16, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Ogun is cursed with bad Govt....

State wey don produce President and VP still having the worst road wetin Dem go come chop before dem get am right shocked shocked sad
...those president and VP were justing hustling for their own.pockets/ bank account and to chop and have a share of the national cake 🙄
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by ufotunang: 5:46am On Oct 16, 2023
If many of our leaders and politcians travel by road they will feel what the poor nigerians are going through and fix it ..but traveling with private jets they cannot know what nigerians ate going through on the road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls / Did US Demand Extradition Of Allen Onyema As Fani-Kayode Claimed? (Fact Check) / Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.