Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio (25887 Views)

FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I / Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio / Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2023
BFacc:

Is he minister of works?
He is only describing his experience
but he never spoke about Eleme road... All he did was to loot NDDC to coma...
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by tollyboy5(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2023
Ozommadu:

What is your calling? To live in mushin slum and never return to your Ogun village?
My calling is to kick your ass out when you misbehave. grin
You dont belong here.
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by owunabastard: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2023
Most federal roads are in a very bad conditions, ITU-CALABAR road is no go area now
Hemeenworth:
This mumu never pass Benin to abuja road make he spend 14 hours for there
Ekpoma is completely cut off

What about that Benin-delta road

I think we are doomed in this nation
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Ozommadu: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
tollyboy5:

My calling is to kick your ass out when you misbehave. grin
You dont belong here.

You're right, I don't live in mushin slum like you
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Pocca: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
Akpabio an lie u d lie. Our sophisticated brothers have the best road network in Nigeria
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by YoshihideSuga: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
ImoleNaija:
I'm from Ogun & I can tell you that Ogun is really blessed with bad roads.

At the moment, Dapo seems to be the worst governor in Ogun State. I don't know about tomorrow.

But he was voted twice by the people of Ogun
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by YoshihideSuga: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Tradman:
No road again from benin to auchi. All Nigerians politicians deserve juggle justice

When you mean no road, what exactly do you mean? No road at all? Or it's just unmotorable?
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Cromagnon: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Ogun is cursed with bad Govt....

State wey don produce President and VP still having the worst road wetin Dem go come chop before dem get am right shocked shocked sad

Wen dem chop suffer proper Dey will get it right
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Cromagnon: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
Mints2Mints:
We need way forward
enter politics or donate money to fix the road
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Miracle2020: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
You never even experience the hunger wey dey town.
Why you no commot for your car and feel what people feels everyday. Even the heat alone is enough to change your brain.
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Tradman: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

When you mean no road, what exactly do you mean? No road at all? Or it's just unmotorable?
what is ur definition of road??
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by YoshihideSuga: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
Tradman:
what is ur definition of road??

By Nigerian standards, it's well tarred with drainage system, preferably covered.
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Tradman: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

By Nigerian standards, it's well tarred with drainage system, preferably covered.
By the application of ur definition, the Auchi benin road is not road. Is just a path that once serves as road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters / Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment / Invitation Card By SA On Tricycle To Kano Governor, Ganduje Goes Viral (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.