Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful (5008 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo: Enugu Is Peaceful Because Ugwuanyi Is A Peaceful Leader / Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Chasito(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2023
shortIGBOman:
This is the Enugu we know.

Apart from underdevelopment, Enugu is the only State where the Government gave out Wheel barrows to their Youths on HIRED PURCHASE grin grin
Grow up bro, you are too old for all these nonse.nse you are doing, must you always derail from the topic?? Why not create a special thread and post your Ogun state or what ever state you come from, you are not proud of your state, yet you won't allow those who celebrate their own state to rest.
Nawa oh.

2 Likes

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 9:44am On Oct 16, 2023
Enugu from chopper

2 Likes

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 9:44am On Oct 16, 2023
Chasito:
Grow up bro, you are too old for all these nonse.nse you are doing, must you always derail from the topic?? Why not post your Ogun state or what ever state you come from, you are not proud of your state, yet you won't allow those who celebrate their own state to rest.
Nawa oh.
combine all your tiny beautiful estates in the whole of alaibo,them no reach one in Ibadan,Nah reality i dey talk,you can go ahead to display the brown roof side

2 Likes

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Chasito(m): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
combine all your tiny beautiful estates in the whole of alaibo,them no reach one in Ibadan
I agree that your ibadan is bigger in terms of land mass, but how developed is Ibadan, compared to An industrial state like Anambra? undecided
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2023
Chasito:
I agree that your ibadan is bigger in terms of land mass, but how developed is Ibadan, compared to An industrial state like Anambra? undecided
forget the landmass bullshit,Ibadan is more developed than the whole tiny alaibo ,nah reality.
If you are judging development base on industries,then Ogun should beat your Anambra hands down

2 Likes

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2023

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Day169: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Ngwo that is a village, where in Ngwo do you think is beautiful?
It's beauty lies in the scenery and not just with structures. Ngwo is indeed beautiful.
From the winding road that takes you there to its lush vegetation.
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Ozommadu: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
you think Ibadan is like your tiny backward village Abi?

I no sure say you watch wetin you post, after over editing everything.

We know ibadam and what IT looks like grin
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Dedeity: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
shortIGBOman:
This is the Enugu we know.

Apart from underdevelopment, Enugu is the only State where the Government gave out Wheel barrows to their Youths on HIRED PURCHASE grin grin
Ode, which state are you from ?
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by shortIGBOman: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dedeity:
Ode, which state are you from ?

I am from North and a first class citizen of this Country.

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by shortIGBOman: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Chasito:
Grow up bro, you are too old for all these nonse.nse you are doing, must you always derail from the topic?? Why not create a special thread and post your Ogun state or what ever state you come from, you are not proud of your state, yet you won't allow those who celebrate their own state to rest.
Nawa oh.

Kikikikikiki. As my comment pain you like this. Take this drink and do the needful. You wont be missed.

2 Likes

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MXrep: 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
Enugu from chopper
So everywhere in Enugu state is Enugu. So Makoko from chopper represent Lagos?
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MXrep: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
shortIGBOman:

I am from North and a first class citizen of this Country.
Poverty ravaged region first class? Lol
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MXrep: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
forget the landmass bullshit,Ibadan is more developed than the whole tiny alaibo ,nah reality.
If you are judging development base on industries,then Ogun should beat your Anambra hands down
Ogun is not commercial. The industrial aspect is Lagos encroachment
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by shortIGBOman: 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Poverty ravaged region first class? Lol

The same region has ruled over you, feed you and will never allow you have Biafra grin

2 Likes

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MXrep: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
Enugu from chopper
If this is the worst part of Enugu then it's a paradise.
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MXrep: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
shortIGBOman:

The same region has ruled over you, feed you and will never allow you have Biafra grin
A mad man with a lighter in a filling station thinks he is powerful
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by shortIGBOman: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

A mad man with a lighter in a filling station thinks he is powerful

Ask Ojukwu and your present Igbo political leaders, what Northerners mean to them. You can as well come to the Almighty North and see how Obi of Onitsha, other first class kings in the EAST and Igbo political leaders are prosterating and showing loyalty to their Northern masters daily.

I no be una mate.

2 Likes

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MXrep: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Ask Ojukwu and your present Igbo political leaders, what Northerners mean to them. You can as well come to the Almighty North and see how Obi of Onitsha, other first class kings in the EAST and Igbo political leaders are prosterating and showing loyalty to their Northern masters daily.

I no be una mate.
First class king my foot. Who send those ones over here. You think we are backwards like your people? Political jobbers can prostrate as they like for their share of political loots. We no send them
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MXrep: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
shortIGBOman:

I no be una mate.
Yes, you no be their mate. You can conduct mass wedding, give them bed for fvck and produce millions of impoverished babies for election, but they could not do it to us over here.
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by shortIGBOman: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Yes, you no be their mate. You can conduct mass wedding, give them bed for fvck and produce millions of impoverished babies for election, but they could not do it to us over here.

Yes we conducted mass wedding, since the thing dey pain you. Ngozi, Amarachi, Mama Amaka and Mama Chinedu dey North dey do Ashawo. After them retire, one Emeka go come marry them for East. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Neckpresser101: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
spagettiluv:

Same ibadan the Open defecation capital of Nigeria?

Thunder faya

You're probably in one rusticated building in Bere Ibadan making noise

Same ibadan wey I know?

Ibadan is a brown roof slum!

Travel and see!

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MXrep: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Yes we conducted mass wedding, since the thing dey pain you. Ngozi, Amarachi, Mama Amaka and Mama Chinedu dey North dey do Ashawo. After them retire, one Emeka go come marry them for East. grin grin grin
Yes, they feed well and live above poverty line from the money your politicians looted which could have been used for your economic empowerment
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Neckpresser101: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Mass wedding to born more alamajiris grin

Backward people cheesy
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by shortIGBOman: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

First class king my foot. Who send those ones over here. You think we are backwards like your people? Political jobbers can prostrate as they like for their share of political loots. We no send them

See Obi of Onitsha and other first class kings in the EAST. See as they are rolling on the floor. While showing loyalty to their Northern masters. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Same ibadan the Open defecation capital of Nigeria?

Thunder faya

You're probably in one rusticated building in Bere Ibadan making noise

Same ibadan wey I know?

Ibadan is a brown roof slum!

Travel and see!
maybe you should see this

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

If this is the worst part of Enugu then it's a paradise.
you mean “paradise” people are running away from in masses ?

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ozommadu:

I no sure say you watch wetin you post, after over editing everything.

We know ibadam and what IT looks like grin
am sure you disappointed cos you didn’t see what you were expecting in the video .
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by legitnow1: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
Landscaping is a very important part of urban development.

Nigerians need to be switched on, dont build up the place, have green spaces.
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Neckpresser101: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
maybe you should see this

Dem don work that road grin

That's what Otti Is constructing now grin

Try something else

Ibadan remains the open defecation hub in southern Nigeria grin

The thing wey pain me pass be say them use the same broom to make ewedu soup grin

Spirogyra algea soup grin

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Neckpresser101: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
legitnow1:
Landscaping is a very important part of urban development.

Nigerians need to be switched on, dont build up the place, have green spaces.

Then we need to encourage huge real estate companies
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MXrep: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
shortIGBOman:

See Obi of Onitsha and other first class kings in the EAST. See as they are rolling on the floor. While showing loyalty to their Northern masters. grin grin grin grin grin grin
First of all, that's not obi of Onitsha. Secondly, sitting on the floor is northern Islamic culture. I live in the North, my landlord sit on floor when he comes to my house for evening gists and he is a rich alhaji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Pulled Out From Channels Television Debate / Photos: Most Outrageous And Grueling Navy Seal Drilling / Buhari Shakes Hands With Queen Elizabeth Weeks After Snubbling Female Ministers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.