Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,010 members, 7,859,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful (5005 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo: Enugu Is Peaceful Because Ugwuanyi Is A Peaceful Leader / Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Na flyover you snap not residential area
you mean this ?

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Neckpresser101: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
[quote author=spagettiluv post=126437304]residential area [/quote
]

Lies

See residential areas grin

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
[quote author=Neckpresser101 post=126437361][/quote]he pain this werey wella,the Idiot keep showing beree from diff angle grin

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Neckpresser101: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
he pain this werey wella,the Idiot keep showing beree from diff angle grin

Ibadan is known as the brown roof capital of Nigeria with majority of the city an unplanned slum

Are you denying that? grin

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
[quote author=Neckpresser101 post=126437361][/quote]from my backyard in Ibadan grin

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Chasito(m): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
forget the landmass bullshit,Ibadan is more developed than the whole tiny alaibo ,nah reality.
If you are judging development base on industries,then Ogun should beat your Anambra hands down
wetin dey for Ogun state? undecided the same Ogun state that people have been complaining about bad governance that they have been suffering for years, even Una senate president talk yesterday when he attended the Yewa Cultural Festival in Ilaro in the Yewa South Local Govt area.
A local government that has the highest number of industries in Nigeria,yet it doesn't have a good accessible road.
You dey hear dey make noise about Ogun state.
You suppose dey shame for your state sef.

https://dailytrust.com/bad-road-i-was-stuck-in-ogun-for-hours-akpabio/

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Ibadan is known as the brown roof capital of Nigeria with majority of the city an unplanned slum

you are repeating image of this place from diff angles

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Chasito(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
grin
shortIGBOman:

Kikikikikiki. As my comment pain me like this. I go Take this drink and do the needful. I wont be missed.
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Bigkoko: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
A cable car and a unique theme Park on the mountains of Enugu would do fine as a business!

3 Likes

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
Neckpresser101:

residential area Ibadan

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MXrep: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
residential area Ibadan
Cheap bungalow government estates. This is how we roll in the East

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

we can see the dilapidated buildings

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

dilapidated shithole

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Ozommadu: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
am sure you disappointed cos you didn’t see what you were expecting in the video .

Stop overediting videos, and snapping one place from different angles.

We know ibadan and you can only show those sham videos to a jjc not me

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ozommadu:

Stop overediting videos, and snapping one place from different angles.

We know ibadan and you can only show those sham videos to a jjc not me
says by someone who haven’t left his backward village in abakalikie

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Arijude(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
shortIGBOman:

I am from North and a first class citizen of this Country.
🤣🤣🤣😝😝 first class malu

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MXrep: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
Just say poor quality camera. The building are looking great

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MXrep: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
dilapidated shithole
Hope you know the clustered building are markets and the roof is concrete

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MXrep: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
See where rich people live. Built by hustlers not government looters

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Dedeity: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
shortIGBOman:

I am from North and a first class citizen of this Country.
Lol. See aboki with cow brain dey claim first class citizen. Dey deceive your self

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by Rossikk(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
MXrep:

Are you normal? Have been to Enugu at all?

YES I HAVE.

HAVE YOU?

WE ARE NOT TALKING OF MAJOR ROADS AND EXPRESSWAYS.

WE ARE TALKING INNER STREETS!

RESIDENTIAL ROADS.
Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by wingmanIII: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Trash.
See the only Enugu we know

Mumu. Foo.ool. these pictures are not Enugu. Anumanu.

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MXrep: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
Rossikk:

YES I HAVE.

HAVE YOU?

RESIDENTIAL ROADS.

Does Ibadan have Streets at all, even untarred streets?

2 Likes

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MXrep: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
Rossikk:

YES I HAVE.

HAVE YOU?

RESIDENTIAL ROADS.

Inner streets roads in Enugu middle class residential area. This is not even the upper class estates sef

3 Likes

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MXrep: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Expansion into nearby bushes. Rapid growth

1 Like

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MrEverest(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
residential area Ibadan

It's obvious that yorubas don't know how to plan and live in organized and decent environments. Just look at recent neighborhoods in ibadan looking as terrible as the older parts. No roads, and when there is road, it looks like bush path used by wild animals.

Even towns in war-torn Gaza I watch on the news, all look a million times better than Yoruba cities that have never seen war. You guys really need to do a deep introspection.

3 Likes

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
MrEverest:

It's obvious that yorubas don't know how to plan and live in organized and decent environments. Just look at recent neighborhoods in ibadan looking as terrible as the older parts. No roads, and when there is road, it looks like bush path used by wild animals.

Even towns in war-torn Gaza I watch on the news, all look a million times better than Yoruba cities that have never seen war. You guys really need to do a deep introspection.
what do you have to say about these world class city in OBA

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
MrEverest:

you mean we should build our cities just like this?

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by MXrep: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
spagettiluv:
you mean we should build our cities just like this?
No. Like this

3 Likes

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by spagettiluv: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2023
MXrep:

No. Like this
have a clear picture to masturbate on

Re: This Part Of Enugu Is Incredibly Beautiful by KanuIsCursed: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2023
MXrep:

Poverty ravaged region first class? Lol

Poverty ravaged region yet determined your fate.the jokes on you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And The Expectations Of Nigerians-festus Keyamo / ECOWAS To Send 3,000 Troops To Mali / Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.