Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

House Of Representatives Finalises Plans For Official Vehicles To Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives Finalises Plans For Official Vehicles To Members (11256 Views)

APC Admits Oyetola, Others Took Away Official Vehicles After Approval / Ikpeazu Hands Over Official Vehicles To Abia State Judiciary Judges (Pics) / Reps Reject Innoson Suvs As Official Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives Finalises Plans For Official Vehicles To Members by Austineva(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2023
Hemeenworth:

This is you and tribalism again

Please take this rubbish far away from me

Have travelled far in life and I'm not stuck in tribalism

I'm from the South south Edo to be precise

I don't call my country a zoo

but that's how outside world sees you
Whether you agreed or not the outside world sees Nigeria a.k.a the zoo as a dumping site, fantastically corrupt evil entity, a home for criminals. If truly you have traveled outside the zoo, then it's clearly written on ur zoo passport, if you like pretend, it's very obvious that ur zoo passport is worst than tissue paper over there
Re: House Of Representatives Finalises Plans For Official Vehicles To Members by ufotunang: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2023
And see the excuse they are giving . that they want to use the SUV vehicle for oversight functions.luxurious SUV bulletproof car for oversight functions.....you cannot fool nigerians
Re: House Of Representatives Finalises Plans For Official Vehicles To Members by maestro299: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Nice one.

Congratulations to all the new SUV owners. They should please make sure its Bullet Proof and V12 engines or nothing!

Oh, how I love our leadership! If I ever become a Senator or a Governor, I'll make sure I loot you people to stupor and spend billions of taxpayers money on frivolities because na wetin fit una. Una nor get sense. You people are too gullible! Too blinded by tribe and religion to see clearly! Fools!

What will you people do? You will all rant for 1 week tops, then we'll sprinkle a little tribal spices on you to divert your attention. Life goes on. We'll buy our SUV's, fuel them with your tax money, and use them to drive Ashmusy or any other big-nyash Instagram influencer to the airport because we need to catch a flight to Santorini to spend more of that sweet government moolah on wristwatches and Birkin Bags.

She will take photos of herself enjoying a meal that the price of it will feed 10 families while I lounge in the background hiding away from the camera because as you all know; I'm a happily married man, a Knight of the church, and a mentor to responsible young men in the society.

Power To The Progressive People 💪🏻😊
You Sabi jare. Leave the plebs to bicker among themselves and be fighting to 'japa' to become slaves in another man's country

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Finalises Plans For Official Vehicles To Members by sulakishop(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
Cost of purchase of official vehicles should be deducted from the salaries of whomever they're assigned to
Re: House Of Representatives Finalises Plans For Official Vehicles To Members by Coolgent(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
This explanation is unnecessary o.
Just go ahead and buy either 2023/2024 Luxury suv to each member.
Most of you guys paid the masses to vote for you,so there's no reason for them to be complaining
Re: House Of Representatives Finalises Plans For Official Vehicles To Members by kcbaba007: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Amidst multi dimensional poverty prevalent in the country, brought about by their stupid and senseless policies

Una Weldone o
Re: House Of Representatives Finalises Plans For Official Vehicles To Members by Poleski: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nigerians deserve these crooked politicians. All we do is rant and move on.
Re: House Of Representatives Finalises Plans For Official Vehicles To Members by Creamz(m): 2:37am On Oct 17, 2023
politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0iEikhNvvomi3LYhHRTTNvXsJjwFX5GRYGKnuNqf78MvPHwFcRcZreyYfGvV3ii6vl&id=100006539805571&mibextid=Nif5oz

If the vehicle will remain with the Natiinal assembly after their tenure, why not use the ones left by the 9th assembly?? Why purchase a new one? Nigeria is just not ready. That “bigmanism” is going to kill that country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Bombing: FG Vows To Punish Culprits, ACF Demands GOC’s Removal / President Goodluck Jonathan Should Resign? / Hussaini Bosso Becomes Miyetti Allah's (MACBAN) New President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.