Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials (14851 Views)

LASEPA Shuts Churches, Mosques, Bars & Hotels In Alimosho For Noise Pollution / LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution / COVID-19: LASEPA Seals Farms City, Ajah Quilox Pool, Two Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by ufotunang: 5:22am On Oct 16, 2023
That is the Renewed hope they voted for... nawaoooo 🙄

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by ufotunang: 5:23am On Oct 16, 2023
That is the renewed hope government promised them... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Tealcrestmedia(m): 5:27am On Oct 16, 2023
ednut1:
To invest in this lagos is getting scary

I swear. Especially the land use charge. You can own your house but still be paying government like it's a rented house, it's crazy.

Also, just curious, how did they determine the noise levels to be categorized as noise pollution? If approval was given for a club to be created, did they expect the club to play worship songs in hush tones? Makes no sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by quickee: 5:41am On Oct 16, 2023
Praxis758:
Any system or society that doesn’t punish bad behavior is a rotten one.

The system/society become stronger when bad eggs are made a scapegoat.

Just like they punish the politicians stealing Nigerian money?

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by AareGaa: 5:46am On Oct 16, 2023
divide9ja:
I sorry for these people if they are igbos embarassed
Anyother tribe will be okay but for the igbos they will deal with cry

Go to your region and constitute nuisance. Ibo land is a lawless region.

We have told you severally.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by lapazi(m): 5:46am On Oct 16, 2023
stuffs2002:

Go back and read your post again and see how it sounds to you.

Can any judge even entertain such a ridiculous defence?
I will not reply you again

Google what duress means
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by AareGaa: 5:54am On Oct 16, 2023
Baonel:
and who will punish agbero for obstruction of free flow of traffic?

Go to Onitsha and punish ndi Agbero obstructing traffic there.

Onitsha is the headquarters of Agberoism in Nigeria
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Chinedumsimpero(m): 6:09am On Oct 16, 2023
BadMaster:
If they had released the names of the club staff who attacked the enforcement team, I assure you, you wouldn't be surprised.
it will be you and your kinsmen Abi
Aturu lokoja 😂
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by okoroemeka(m): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2023
creativehubb:
Gragra no dey pay, when you know you are wrong.
especially against government officials, they will use government power to reduce your size,whoever you are,diplomacy is the best option
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Beverlyjean(f): 6:17am On Oct 16, 2023
There was serious traffic on that road on my way home on driday night.... cars parked along that road
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Kajaard: 6:22am On Oct 16, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:

Also, just curious, how did they determine the noise levels to be categorized as noise pollution? If approval was given for a club to be created, did they expect the club to play worship songs in hush tones? Makes no sense

Overseas the clubs soundproof their doors and windows to lessen the noise that emanates and thus not disturb residents around.

Over here they blast the noise at extremely high decibels ignoring the fact that it's a residential area and people are trying to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by saintrow1: 6:24am On Oct 16, 2023
divide9ja:

normal normal na
gov might even shut the business down 4 good
those ppl don't know what yoruba ppl have for them in that lagos and other SW State after the 2023 election.
they are going to eat them up like a virus "die-slow" strategy and frustrate them out of that region.
when Yoruba mean business with you, it's over 4 your life.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Sleekfingers: 6:26am On Oct 16, 2023
lapazi:
What if they were forced by the management to break the seal.
I know how these businesses operate and how they oppress their workers. They could ask them to resume work or lose their jobs.

Lame excuses.....They were forced by the management too to attack the officials abi?
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by saintrow1: 6:28am On Oct 16, 2023
Afonja007:
This sanwo olu's second term igboa go pay heavily ,my advice to igbos is for them becareful there is danger on the horizon,

even after sanwo olu them go see hell.
hopefully the next governor will be a Muslim
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Sleekfingers: 6:29am On Oct 16, 2023
divide9ja:

Whipping up yeye sentiments......Na only una dey for this country? .....always crying all over place.....
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Sleekfingers: 6:33am On Oct 16, 2023
ednut1:
To invest in this lagos is getting scary

If you abide by the law. If go nothing to worry about.....

And lastly, the last time, I checked there are 36 States in Nigeria.....they should go and invest there........

Eko lon pe bi
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Ezmans: 6:38am On Oct 16, 2023
creativehubb:
Gragra no dey pay, when you know you are wrong.
mile 12 market is sealed by government & a seed of tomato is now 200 naira in street of Lagos, almost all markets in lagos are all sealed
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Sleekfingers: 6:40am On Oct 16, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:

I swear. Especially the land use charge. You can own your house but still be paying government like it's a rented house, it's crazy.

[b]Also, just curious, how did they determine the noise levels to be categorized as noise [/b]pollution? If approval was given for a club to be created, did they expect the club to play worship songs in hush tones? Makes no sense

They expect them to soundproof the premises.
What's wrong with paying land use charge? You can sell your house, and relocate to any state that doesn't pay land use charge.
There are gadgets to determine the level of noise.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by creativehubb: 6:41am On Oct 16, 2023
Ezmans:
mile 12 market is sealed by government & a seed of tomato is now 200 naira in street of Lagos, almost all markets in lagos are all sealed
Go break their head...how does this corelate with the topic or what I posted?

Mumu
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by donprinyo(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2023
Keep on destroying businesses. Nigeria is not yet ready for growth.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Sleekfingers: 6:45am On Oct 16, 2023
ufotunang:
.abi.
They ate discouraging people from investing in Lagos..and how to they expect jobs to be created for the youths and nigerians when they seal bussinesses

And the government should look away if they break the law?
The way some Nigerians reason is something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by uuzba(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2023
Kajaard:

Overseas the clubs soundproof their doors and windows to lessen the noise that emanates and thus not disturb residents around.

Over here they blast the noise at extremely high decibels ignoring the fact that it's a residential area and people are trying to sleep.
Well they blast the noise so that far away people hear it and come visit.
Same thing that church does
Same as mosque
Same as local buses, shouting destination instead of writing it out
Same as hawker selling.
Overseas, everything is just written down so the society is quiet. People can read signs and find their way about.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by yommen: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Did they have court order?

Gestapo state,,,,,,

The state you wish is yours!!!
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Obaegod2: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2023
I know say their main target na Obi Cubana night club, but them no go succed
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Darkjudge24: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
You can never fight government and win.
But sometimes, when I have free cash to pay as penalty, I give those task force serious trouble and damn the consequences
Try to retract that idea because not all problem money can solve, sometimes little thing fit land u for prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by yommen: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
You can never fight government and win.
But sometimes, when I have free cash to pay as penalty, I give those task force serious trouble and damn the consequences

If you have spare cash, na to look for trouble? Guy, do you even ever have spare cash? Dey play o!
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by CJStarz: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2023
NwaNimo1:

Gestapo state,,,,,,

That's why they need a good lawyer to defend them,but shaa this is Naija! Don't be surprised at the outrageous sentences that would passed on these young men and women , just so to 'serve as a deterrent to others '.
Wickedness everywhere.
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by BarrElChapo(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2023
NwaNimo1:

Gestapo state,,,,,,

They don’t need court orders if the law that created LASEPA doesn’t require a court order to execute its functions.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Major7: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2023
EKONGKING:
Pretty sure the owner and employees are from development batch .

They have to make money by anyways.

What's your problem with tribalism? Oga ooooo
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Major7: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

government dont need order to do what they want, government is god
if i be police i go shoot anyhow

Just like the rogue officer that shot lawyer bamise,you might end up with a death warrant,be guided
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by tabaralph: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2023
Lanrelagboi:
LAGOS TO PROSECUTE STAFF OF NIGHTCLUB FOR ATTACK ON LASEPA OFFICIALS

From court to prison straight let them enjoy the watery beans for sometime, that’s the height of insensitivity, beating and injuring government officials
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Khyrvxjzy: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2023
Major7:

Just like the rogue officer that shot lawyer bamise,you might end up with a death warrant,be guided

i don't care if i am sentence to death, a police man is God, they have right to shoot...

when police come to your house, just stop them because they dont have court warrant...

i wish it i and you i go shoot you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan / Amaechi: We Have Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Lie - Peoples Gazette / I Remain The Authentic Edo PDP Guber Candidate- Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.