Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials (14855 Views)

LASEPA Shuts Churches, Mosques, Bars & Hotels In Alimosho For Noise Pollution / LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution / COVID-19: LASEPA Seals Farms City, Ajah Quilox Pool, Two Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Lanrelagboi: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
LAGOS TO PROSECUTE STAFF OF NIGHTCLUB FOR ATTACK ON LASEPA OFFICIALS

State Commissioner for the Environment and Water Resources, Tokunbo Wahab, on Sunday vowed to prosecute all the 11 employees of 10 POTS Night Club, 2A Admiralty Way, Lekki who assaulted state officials and also broke the seal of LASEPA and the property owners.

The Commissioner spoke in the aftermath of the arrest of the 11 employees (four male, seven female) of 10POTS Night Club arrested for the attack on state officials who had earlier sealed the premises for noise pollution.

He added that they will all be arraigned before appropriate courts of law on Monday as well as the property owner to serve as a deterrence to others who might consider embracing such illegal options.

The arrested employees removed the seal of LASEPA which was used to secure the premises between 11.11 am and 11.33 am on Saturday, October 14 following enforcement activities
By 12.44 pm when LASEPA operatives returned to the Club, it had been reopened and back to business.

Attempts to reseal the premises were violently resisted by the staffers, inflicting bodily harm on state officials, and necessitating the call for reinforcement of security.

57 Likes

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by NwaNimo1(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Did they have court order?

Gestapo state,,,,,,

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by creativehubb: 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
Gragra no dey pay, when you know you are wrong.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Praxis758: 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
Any system or society that doesn’t punish bad behavior is a rotten one.

The system/society become stronger when bad eggs are made a scapegoat.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by money121(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ok
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by whytediamond(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
wink
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Cyphar(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
Wahala 💔
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by SkgeeBoss(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
Sharp
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by iCauseTrouble: 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
You can never fight government and win.
But sometimes, when I have free cash to pay as penalty, I give those task force serious trouble and damn the consequences

6 Likes

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by lapazi(m): 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
What if they were forced by the management to break the seal.
I know how these businesses operate and how they oppress their workers. They could ask them to resume work or lose their jobs.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by EKONGKING: 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Pretty sure the owner and employees are from development batch .

They have to make money by anyways.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by King3urna(m): 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
[quote author=Lanrelagboi post=126426973]LAGOS TO PROSECUTE STAFF OF NIGHTCLUB FOR ATTACK ON LASEPA OFFICIALS

[/quote

Ona eko send them to heaven na mteeew
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by King3urna(m): 12:01am On Oct 16, 2023
Sha na money una want at first I worked there was there on this very day
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by stuffs2002: 12:11am On Oct 16, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
You can never fight government and win.
But sometimes, when I have free cash to pay as penalty, I give those task force serious trouble and damn the consequences

Dey play..

The day you will land in jail is coming

4 Likes

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by stuffs2002: 12:13am On Oct 16, 2023
lapazi:
I know how these businesses operate and how they oppress their workers. They could ask them to resume work or lose their jobs.

Can management force them to commit armed robbery, rape, kidnap and other criminal activities?

Is it not better to lose the job than go to to jail.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by BoldBrainz(m): 12:18am On Oct 16, 2023
Fight wey person no end up for hospital, dawon na fight ?!

Lagos wey tenant dey lock Landlord outside gate for coming back house late na im una dey carry disturb us?

Biggest psychiatric hospital in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by MissWords: 12:23am On Oct 16, 2023
Hmm
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Sam42222: 12:26am On Oct 16, 2023
I think the management of the hotel should also be arrested. Because no sane worker would go to a place that is already closed except ordered by the employees if the management are not also arrested then the lasema ppl are biased

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by ednut1(m): 12:26am On Oct 16, 2023
To invest in this lagos is getting scary

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Sam42222: 12:29am On Oct 16, 2023
Lasepa are making it harder day by day
ednut1:
To invest in this lagos is getting scary

4 Likes

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by BadMaster: 12:31am On Oct 16, 2023
lapazi:
So the management also forced them to attack the enforcement staff?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by BadMaster: 12:33am On Oct 16, 2023
If they had released the names of the club staff who attacked the enforcement team, I assure you, you wouldn't be surprised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Ijebulogic(m): 12:34am On Oct 16, 2023
Lekki has become wild wild west. Money Miss road people have taken over

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Houseofglam7(f): 12:42am On Oct 16, 2023
Okay 👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by afube: 12:55am On Oct 16, 2023
EKONGKING:
Pretty sure the owner and employees are from development batch .

They have to make money by anyways.

abominable mmogho !

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by CooldipoMPS: 1:14am On Oct 16, 2023
sad
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by divide9ja: 1:17am On Oct 16, 2023
I sorry for these people if they are igbos embarassed
Anyother tribe will be okay but for the igbos they will deal with cry

3 Likes

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Rostikol: 1:19am On Oct 16, 2023
x
Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:21am On Oct 16, 2023
.......who assaulted state officials and also broke the seal of LASEPA and the property owners.
This is another crime on its own.

The Commissioner spoke in the aftermath of the arrest of the 11 employees (four male, seven female) of 10POTS Night Club arrested for the attack on state officials who had earlier sealed the premises for noise pollution.
Double wahala for deadii bodii

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos To Prosecute Staff Of Nightclub For Attack On LASEPA Officials by Eriggs: 1:21am On Oct 16, 2023
If found guilty,
They should face the consequences of their actions.

58 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Consortium To Invest $100 BILLION In Nigeria / Edo Elections: Ize-Iyamu’s Witness Fumbles During Trial, Says 'I'm Petitioner' / Lai Mohammed: Many Nigerians Can't Sing National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.