Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force (7340 Views)

Let's Pray For The Peace Of Nigeria On The 10th Of December / pls let's pray For Our Brainwashed Brethren today. / Let's Pray For Yobe State. Churches Are Being Burnt Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2011
I thank God for all thr free entertainment I get on NL everyday. I pray he keeps all you Christians n bondage that I shall continue to laugh. Yes God created u lot to make me laff. He is very partial to me. And it shall come to pass
Re: Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force by manmustwac(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2011
Niseamaka:

if the tunisians, the Egyptians, and the libyans have relied on prayers
the dictators in those countries will still be in power today brutalising
their people.They took the bull by the horn and got the change they
require. whoever believe that we will get the positive change we seek
in the nigerian police force(service) through prayers is living in illusion.
Nigerians are too passive.
TELL THOSE DELUSIONAL PEOPLE FOR ME. SO BRAINWASHED THEY STILL BELIEVE THAT PRAYERS IS THE ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS. angry angry angry
Re: Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force by jayriginal: 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2011
2buff:

A modern time reference to this mystery is the USA(Aka America). America was once One Nation Under God.
The forefathers founded the nation and principles on solid Christian values. America was a corporate entity built from the ground up with unshakeable Christian Foundations.
The very civilization was built and crafted in honor of God, and God, never failing to commit to his part, made them the envy of all nations.

They became the world super power, the entire world used their currency as a global reference. By the precepts of their forefathers, THIS is why the nation was so blessed and favored by God among all other nations. (They've certainly neglected these precepts now and have become sodom et gomorra incarnate, hence, like every other civilization that goes this route, begins their downfall, but that's anther story).

Nothing could be further from the truth. Get your facts right.
Re: Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force by Azibalua(f): 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2011
manmustwac:

TELL THOSE DELUSIONAL PEOPLE FOR ME. SO BRAINWASHED THEY STILL BELIEVE THAT PRAYERS IS THE ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS. angry angry angry
I d like to know what you think prayer means
Re: Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force by manmustwac(m): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2011
Azibalua:

I d like to know what you think prayer means
is it not when you clasp both hands together kneel down close your eyes and speak to god requesting him to do something for you? If i'm wrong please correct me.
Re: Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force by Joagbaje(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2011
manmustwac:

Prayer is solution to all of mans problem. Prayers creates an atmosphere for divine intervention .the spiritual real rules the physical.
Re: Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2011
Lmao. Well pray me up a plate of amala and ewedu abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africans And Superstition / Appreciate Your Pastors!! / Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.