Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

First Bank Test Result Is Out, Interview Announced - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Test Result Is Out, Interview Announced (1309 Views)

Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Fcmb, Test Result Is Out / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Test Result Is Out, Interview Announced by JSBEY: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2007
praise the lord . The first bank test we wrote in Unilag . I have received a text(sms) from first bank calling for interview. and also invitation letter on their web. date is 19- 21 this month

Nairalanders help me thank the lord. and I also thank you too for providing info and supports . Kudos to careersnigeria.com for the hints.

At last things are coming through with the lord's doing

Have any seen their own? be expectant . it will sure come through. I received my sms at exactly 9.42am this morning

the way forward is how we prepare for the interview
Re: First Bank Test Result Is Out, Interview Announced by AbusM(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2007
yeah ive been invited too, i belive in god,
Re: First Bank Test Result Is Out, Interview Announced by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2007
i was also invited. Thank God for all invited and may we continue to hear good news concerning everybody. if urs is not out don't give up u are on ur way to greatness
Re: First Bank Test Result Is Out, Interview Announced by Tayotere(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2007
I got the text message this morning too, and I rushed to print out my invitation letter, but when I inserted my Number it was another persons name that came out.

i dont know what to do, pls is anybody facing the same problem in the house.

help me out
Re: First Bank Test Result Is Out, Interview Announced by smaz(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2007
cheesy coolhi nairalanders,got invited too.got the sms at 9.35 this morning.that's a sigh of relief.it's my first test since arriving lag.
Re: First Bank Test Result Is Out, Interview Announced by Gettolove(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2007
Tayotere:

I got the text message this morning too, and I rushed to print out my invitation letter, but when I inserted my Number it was another persons name that came out.

i don't know what to do, please is anybody facing the same problem in the house.

help me out

I have similar problem.
Go to the head office
Re: First Bank Test Result Is Out, Interview Announced by awa(m): 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2007
To God be the glory as He has done it for me. I have been shortlisted too for the interview at the PortHarcourt Centre on Saturday the 22nd. I really pray that He that has started this good work for me brings it to a perfect conclusion. I will forever remain grateful to the Almighty as He prepares me for the job. For those of us that have been invited, I will suggest that we try to network together with respect to pieces of information concerning the best approach in passing the interview as well. By God's grace we will all get there. Once again to Him be the Glory for the new way forward. To those that are yet to receive their invitation, please do keep your fingers cross because the Almighty will also work things in your favour.

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships For Nigerian Undergraduates And Graduates / Does First Bank Pay 60k To Their Cashiers? / House Help Has Anyone Heard Of De Glee Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.