Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday (9911 Views)

Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City / President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by Lovelife433(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2023
Very foolish governor.
Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by Menclothing: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2023
Greater Lagos you will continue to grow

2 Likes

Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by bewla(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2023
karzyharsky:
Lagos Blu film city for $100m .... that's too much
No na yellow film
Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by Khyrvxjzy: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2023
jaxxy:
with bad roads everywhere?

with dangote concrete road going to epe, which bad road you see there

do you live in lagos

omo ina

is that you?

no ibo man will be president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by mctech(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2023
GYBABA:
Lagos again! This state just has money anyhow & I like the way that money is put to good use. He come be like say Lagos commit rituals. Honestly I hate when govt has money or is claiming to save a lot but the dividends isn't impacting enough. Federal stupid government, what are you doing? This is why I tend to only criticize APC at the federal level because how can I see the wonderful things happening in Lagos & criticize APC as a whole? It'll be unfair innit?
It's a private sector project. Lagos just provides land and an enabling environment such as security and infrastructure - road, electricity etc.

Did you know that Dangote Refinery was to be sited at Olokola in the boundary between Ondo and Ogun States but Amosun bungled the project.

Every state has it's own resources, opportunities, and competitive advantage. They can all attract investments in billions of dollars if they can put the necessary things in place.

This year Anambra and Kaduna did investment summits.
Nigeria would have been better than the USA but for leadership. Diverse opportunities with few natural problems.

2 Likes

Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by Shattuck(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2023
karzyharsky:
Lagos Blu film city for $100m .... that's too much
not too much if it will be state of the art studio like those in Hollywood then it is not too much, a great initiative.

1 Like

Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by Alwaysachick: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2023
If I hear say Ebonylife no dey this project, Lai Mohammed and friends....good initiative though
Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by nex(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2023
But the road is bad.
Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by Mckandre(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2023
Upcoming elephant project
Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by Hideki(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2023
GYBABA:
Lagos again! This state just has money anyhow & I like the way that money is put to good use. He come be like say Lagos commit rituals. Honestly I hate when govt has money or is claiming to save a lot but the dividends isn't impacting enough. Federal stupid government, what are you doing? This is why I tend to only criticize APC at the federal level because how can I see the wonderful things happening in Lagos & criticize APC as a whole? It'll be unfair innit?
Why do guys behave as if we should kill chicken? Did you know when Lagos was established as a colony? That was 1861. Should I least other cities that were founded around this period? It is a good development, we should push government to do more because it is their responsibility. The money is not coming from their private pockets
Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by Terrahawk: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2023
Siberia01:
shocked
Lagos is now in the league of New York, Beijing, Seoul and Dubai

What an insult comparing Lagos the toilet to those great cities.
Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by Larryndelaw: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2023
Developer will still come.out to say they developed Lagos
Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by Pootle: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2023
Whois:
Yoruba amaka

grin you be trouble maker grin
Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by jaxxy(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

with dangote concrete road going to epe, which bad road you see there

do you live in lagos

omo ina

is that you?

no ibo man will be president

I've been In lagos b4 tinubu became senator or governor. So only epe in lagos to u?

ekiti boy
Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by Khyrvxjzy: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
jaxxy:

I've been In lagos b4 tinubu became senator or governor. So only epe in lagos to u?

ekiti boy

werey you be winch
am not saying all the road in lagos is good even pot hole dey back of that paris building

the propose Nollywood is in epe so i am telling you the road that leads to epe is good
Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by jaxxy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

werey you be winch
am not saying all the road in lagos is good even pot hole dey back of that paris building

the propose Nollywood is in epe so i am telling you the road that leads to epe is good

Well and I'm telling u investing such money in film village or whatever while 80% of roads in the state are bad is misplaced priority.
Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by OSamueli7: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
Good.
ngbantiWood should please steer and stay clear. Nobody wants to be seeing affonnja Tarzan,thank you very much grin

I feel your pain bro, take heart.
😔😔😔
Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by AfonjaConehead: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2023
OSamueli7 :

OSamuel as in Odesamueli grin
I feel your pain bro, take heart.
😔😔😔
Re: LASG To Hold Groundbreaking Of $100m Lagos Film City On Wednesday by Zooposki(f): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2023
South South better get their theirs too and stop depending on South East and South West. Lagos will just hire only Yoruba actors. Just like how they wanted to colonize Afro beats since Lagos is kinda like the headquarters of the music industry.

Form your own music awards, film awards etc. There is nothing like one Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ibori, Wife, In $360M Oil Deal in London / Protesting Lasu Students Barricade Lagos-badagry Expressway! / FG Budgets ₦900bn For Agencies Recommended For Scrapping - Oronsaye Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.