Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST (11405 Views)

Tinubu Appoint New CEOs For Refugees Commission, Social Investment Agency / Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST by Awise09(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2023
wanted222:
mumu what has NIGCOMSAT got to do with your dstv pay station or are u mistaken it to be BON.
That where you can watch tvc for free, that's what he means.
Re: All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST by afube: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2023
postbox:

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2023/10/15/all-you-need-to-know-about-new-ceos-of-ncc-nigcomsat-and-nipost/

Appointments seem fair enough.........way better than the sahelian agbero called Buhari, who appointed all his village people everywhere and expected a turbulent free administration, My counsel to Tinubu is to restrain his attack dogs and ensure they refrain from antagonising Ndigbo.......especially that hypocrite called Bayo Onanuga................even the online ruffian Femi fani kayode has taken a chill pill..........he now misses the days he was in sync with the Igbo nation..........You cannot curse the Igbo nation and be blessed! Tinubu should release Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally .......visit the Igbo nation.......and address the igbo elite...especially the business,traditional,cultural and clergy,and assure them of their place in the federation, and as a sweetner announce the immediate resumption of work on the international terminal of the Enugu airport, remedial work on the cut off sections of Port harcourt / Aba highway and owerri/Onitsha highway! Problem solved! See wether Ndigbo will not support his government! Instead he is pandering to a very retrogressive fulani political elite! You see road dey enter nush!!

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2023
lordchiz:
Nigcomsat?
Ahhhhh....make she no come do gragra scatter this frequency of TVC news and others wey I dey enjoy ooooo......
E better say the former one dey ooooo
Na free things u dey like
Re: All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST by bbamusa: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
nototribalist:
All we need to know is that all Nigerians stand with Israel period
mumu!
Re: All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST by Chuknovski(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
lexy2014:
so by looking at people, you are automatically able to tell that they look vibrant and that they will outperform their predecessors
Yes your highness
Re: All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST by nototribalist: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
bbamusa:
mumu!

Long life to the Israelites and United States. No breathing room for Islamic terrorist around the world

Re: All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST by lexy2014: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
Chuknovski:

Yes your highness

ok. so how are you automatically able to tell that they look vibrant and that they will outperform their predecessors by just looking at them?
Re: All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST by lordchiz(m): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
wanted222:
mumu what has NIGCOMSAT got to do with your dstv pay station or are u mistaken it to be BON.
Bigger mumu...
Go do your research to know that the there is a free tv which nigcomsat handles!
And it shows with just an LNB!
Once again!
Bigger mumu!
Re: All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST by lordchiz(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:

Na free things u dey like
Talk true...shey u no dey enjoy those channel for free niiii?
Re: All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST by Chuknovski(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
lexy2014:

ok. so how are you automatically able to tell that they look vibrant and that they will outperform their predecessors by just looking at them?

Some things can't be explained, it's just intuitive, and discreet, do you decipher?
Re: All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
lordchiz:

Talk true...shey u no dey enjoy those channel for free niiii?
Na last two years, but I no dey watch again
Re: All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST by lordchiz(m): 5:29am On Oct 17, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:

Na last two years, but I no dey watch again
Ahhh....u don upgrade be that.....
Congrats!
I dey flex am because most of these GOtv / DStv channel dey there....even better ones!
Make I still dey manage my life biko grin
Re: All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST by lordchiz(m): 5:35am On Oct 17, 2023
Topmaike007:
Make dem allow us enjoy nigcomsat in peace abeg for sometime now he no dey show
My brother....Na the same train carry us so....
My own dey show with better signal!
Although some channel go off for sometimes and still returns!
TRT world don come( but through all those MC numbering)...that's my best news channel!
Re: All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST by lexy2014: 6:53am On Oct 17, 2023
Chuknovski:

Some things can't be explained, it's just intuitive, and discreet, do you decipher?

I dont decipher. explain it to me so that I can decipher
Re: All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST by Chuknovski(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2023
lexy2014:

I dont decipher. explain it to me so that I can decipher

Spiritual things can only be experienced by a chosen vessel, are you a worthy vessel,?
Are you gold, silver or clay?
Re: All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST by lexy2014: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2023
Chuknovski:

Spiritual things can only be experienced by a chosen vessel, are you a worthy vessel,?
Are you gold, silver or clay?

what has that got to do with whether you can explain explain your claim on how u are able to know a persons competence just by looking at them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armsgate: My Lawyer Needs More Time – Metuh Begs Court / Nigeria Army Special Forces Upgrades / Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation Can’t Stand, Says Edo APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.