Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro (13926 Views)

Petrol: Oil Marketers Propose N550/litre Price To Dangote / Protest Against High Cost Of Living Spreads To Lagos / Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja As Marketers Shut Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by ellizy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

Day just dey break for you... Lol.

We said it all in 2019, but they called us "Pessimistic".

Now, the reality is here, and it doesn't matter whether you are a pessimist, optimist, sadist, or whatever... The Truth can't be suppressed forever.

APC has finally buried the nation. lipsrsealed
I weep bitterly for the generation I found myself...
My brother, the reign of colonial masters was never this tough

2 Likes

Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by Enemyofpeace: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
I love this and I'm enjoying it

2 Likes

Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by emmanuelbrown26: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I love this and I'm enjoying it
Me too ohhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by Enemyofpeace: 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nigeria no be Lagos. Tinubu you see your life?

1 Like

Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by Miracle2020: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
This is just the beginning. Una never chi chomchin

1 Like

Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by waledeji(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
SensualMan:
Lol. Yoruba people come and buy fuel lemme see grin
2k a litre of gas Igbos will buy it, hausa will buy it, my Ijaw brothers will buy it but u see those yellow bars? Lagoon straight!

#YorubaRonu
Dem never chop sef, any time u see a yoruba man look at his legs/shoes, what a sorry sight from trekking. Pity them.

Bola on your mandate!
If that would make you sleep well at night no problem grin grin grin

Your well-being is more important to us grin grin grin
Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by israelmao(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
Renewed scarcity.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by PHIPEX(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Anytask01:
Imagine Peter Obi or Atiku was the President and fuel is sold at this rate. And Naira is exchanged for over 1000k/per Dollar...

The whole country would have been shut down with heavy and daily protest by now and it would have started in Lagos state.

All these people hailing this government would have been at the forefront of the protest.

What a country. smh
They would have instigated touts to burn hardworking people's shops and businesses

1 Like

Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by gtassure: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
I was expecting somebody to give us update about their experience at the filling station unfortunately, those brain dead tribalist and ipob posters have turned this thread to shit!
Instead of simple conversation between users, we now have mourners and ill manner users!
Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Na WA ooooo, scarcity in the midst of plenty.
Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by doggedfighter(f): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
gtassure:
I was expecting somebody to give us update about their experience at the filling station unfortunately, those brain dead tribalist and ipob posters have turned this thread to shit!
Instead of simple conversation between users, we now have mourners and ill manner users!

And they're always positioned to take up front page.

No meaningful contribution

2 Likes

Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by Growing(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nigeria's Problems is compounding without rest.
Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by emmi14: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
Vision4God:
Just when Nigerians thought there will be no more fuel scarcity/queue,

Christmas sighted. Useless people..
Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by emmi14: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
Theunbothered:
Fake news, there is abundant fuel only Peter Obi and his family don't have fuel. We are teaching him a serious lesson. Soon the fool will learn to stop wasting his time trying to save Nigerians from themselves. grin
When folools speak we know.
Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by duketerry22(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
850 per litre loading....
Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by mywells: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
May yorubad never happen to Nigeria again in Jesus name, yorubad produce illiterate president with fake and forge certificate, he has no ideal how to run a country, he just want his name to be on the list of presidents of Nigeria, take note if you hear any person call Tinubu that person literally is a thief or a criminal or a drug pusher.

1 Like

Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by Ombudsman1: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
DOESN'T EVEN BOTHER ME. I'D STILL BUY A LITRE AT 5000NAIRA WORST CASE SCENARIO.

I'M JUST THINKING OF HOW MUCH PROFIT MORGUE OWNERS WILL BE MAKING THIS RENEWED SHEGE REGIME DUE TO DEAD BODIES WEY GO DEY TOO SURPLUS grin

1 Like

Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by IbeOkehie: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Nigeria no be Lagos. Tinubu you see your life?

Bola Tinubu is enjoying his life having achieved his ambition to be President. Your query should be directed to Nigerians who have voted for APC since 2015.

Good Luck to Nigerians.
Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by MirrorofChrist: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
What's happening, should we say people didn't vote wisely as it was alarmed then? sad sad
Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by Exceed15: 1:19am On Oct 17, 2023
Una never see anything
Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by Dcaliphate(m): 2:17am On Oct 17, 2023
SensualMan:
Lol. Yoruba people come and buy fuel lemme see grin
2k a litre of gas Igbos will buy it, hausa will buy it, my Ijaw brothers will buy it but u see those yellow bars? Lagoon straight!

#YorubaRonu
Dem never chop sef, any time u see a yoruba man look at his legs/shoes, what a sorry sight from trekking. Pity them.

Bola on your mandate!
grin grin grin grin you're not a good person grin grin grin
Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by ufotunang: 4:55am On Oct 17, 2023
See what Tinubu and APC has caused.. nawaoooo ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by ufotunang: 4:56am On Oct 17, 2023
Renewed hope to renewed shege ๐Ÿ™„
Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by ufotunang: 4:56am On Oct 17, 2023
This is what you get when you vote old men into power
Re: Petrol: Oil Marketers Shut Filling Stations As Scarcity Spreads To Lagos, Enviro by ufotunang: 4:57am On Oct 17, 2023
One step forward, two steps backward... nigeria situation. ... nawaoooo ๐Ÿ™„

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Speech: Buhari Addresses UN General Assembly On Climate Change / Journalists Barred From Covering Buhariโ€™s 2018 Budget Presentation / FG In Talks With World Bank For Fresh $1.5 Billion Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.