Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom (4068 Views)

#EndSARS: DSS slams Terrorism charge on Rights activist, Israel Joe / Nigeria Will Sanction US Officials Who Trample On The Rights Of The Protesters / The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by Dubetex96(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2023
brainpulse:
Obi people and fake news are 5 and 6

flesh and blood did not reveal to you that your APC is the arm wing for promotion of propaganda
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by 1gbdata: 9:49am On Oct 16, 2023
Let see
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by Apel147(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2023
Damage control ke! U guys underestimate the power of government, if the government wants to close arise tv for no just reason they will still do it and nothing will happen, arise broke broke professional ethics code and relevant government body in charge of that the NBC sanctioned them accordingly, infact they paid the fine just like other erring broadcast medias in the country! If you think say e sure for you, write and injurious post online and see if you won't be picked! Freedom of expression does not mean freedom of foolishness!!!

Exceed15:
Damage control .What were they trying to do to Arise Tv
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by daniwise(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2023
Higherthan:
This news is for OSUBIDIENT carries of fake news and propaganda.
They way those ppl Carry fake news and make it spread needs to be studied..
They imagine something in their minds and start jubilating.

Dementia is real.May God heal you
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by Higherthan: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2023
daniwise:

Dementia is real.May God heal you
So you know say you be OSU 🐷 cheesy cheesy grin
Na to hang yourself remain tongue
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by BoldBrainz(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2023
Fake government wants to fight fake news grin. Only in Nigeria.
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by wallarwallar(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2023
So what is the solution to fake news and how do we stop it because if it is.left uncheck it will lead to chaos
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by Exceed15: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2023
Apel147:
Damage control ke! U guys underestimate the power of government, if the government wants to close arise tv for no just reason they will still do it and nothing will happen, arise broke broke professional ethics code and relevant government body in charge of that the NBC sanctioned them accordingly, infact they paid the fine just like other erring broadcast medias in the country! If you think say e sure for you, write and injurious post online and see if you won't be picked! Freedom of expression does not mean freedom of foolishness!!!

So NTA announced unofficial results by INEC that caused chaos who sanction them? When these useless government then were using tv stations to insult GeJ who intimidated... I dare to u tell say Tinubu no fit .. dem no born am well
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by spiritedtete: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2023
Taylor92:
If you people was leading us right Shebi na praises una for dey get instead of criticism

When we complain of how this government has been a failure the Nairaland mods employed by Seun Osewa will ban us

Seun lemme ask you a question. If we all leave this forum for you and your APC people do you know you’ll have to get another job because that will be the end of Nairaland

You people should keep supporting evil all in the name of party and tribe

So you think Nairaland thrives because of your patronage ehehehe you Don't no shit. You really need to research on why nairaland is still alive after a decade plus(almost two decade). Not based on your feel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by wallarwallar(m): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2023
Taylor92:
If you people was leading us right Shebi na praises una for dey get instead of criticism

When we complain of how this government has been a failure the Nairaland mods employed by Seun Osewa will ban us

Seun lemme ask you a question. If we all leave this forum for you and your APC people do you know you’ll have to get another job because that will be the end of Nairaland

Mumu that does not know the difference between FAKE NEWS AND CRITICISMS. Who dey beg u 2 stay on Nairaland nobody sabi u say seun will go hungry. Empty head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by creativehubb: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2023
Freedom of expression and thoughts is our human rights, government can't take that from us.
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by aliyuthayo(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2023
Taylor92:

What year did you register on Nairaland?
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by frugal(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2023
Idris called on Nigerians to always “promote the truth and nothing but the truth”.
Who's the arbiter of truth? Certainly not the Government.
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by GENES11S: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2023
The government need to make a firm policy on fake news. Bloggers this days no dey hear words.
They learn small Photoshop skills and before you know it they start cooking up stories to get clicks and comments.
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by Rayban26: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Fake government wants to fight fake news grin. Only in Nigeria.

Boldbrainz my oga I hear say na canada you dey now. This propaganda country no concern us again cheesy I'm your neighbor oo , check your back window you'll see me waving 👋 cheesy cheesy
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by BoldBrainz(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2023
Rayban26:

Boldbrainz my oga I hear say na canada you dey now. This propaganda country no concern us again cheesy I'm your neighbor oo , check your back window you'll see me waving 👋 cheesy cheesy

I no dey Canada abeg.. grin.

Na Yaounde I wan enter later this evening, mah rest for expenses small. Naija no fit kill me for my mama.

1 Like

Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by Rayban26: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I no dey Canada abeg.. grin.

Na Yaounde I wan enter later this evening, mah rest for expenses small. Naija no fit kill me for my mama.

😂😂😂
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by NinjaMetahuman: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2023
There should also be press accountability before these awful media houses set the country on fire with fake news.
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by johnjose68: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2023
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/16/fake-news-fg-pledges-not-to-trample-on-rights-press-freedom/

The revelations about the fraud obi Onwubuasi will be mind-blowing angry angry

Who is Obi Onwubuasi

It is coming...
Get ready for it...
It will be loud 🔊
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by Bigchristo: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2023
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/16/fake-news-fg-pledges-not-to-trample-on-rights-press-freedom/
You can tell that to your gullible followers, the bill of social media regulation has passed through first reading, those supporting this govt will also have fair shares from all the policies
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by meobizy(f): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2023
They won’t step on rights unless the news affects them or their cash flow directly. Nigerians can burn gays all day, but once it comes to exposing a politician’s corruption, the “fake news” creator must serve prison time. Kill a fellow Nigerian and serve twenty-six years, kill a politician’s relative and you’re sure to never taste freedom in your lifetime.
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by Apel147(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
Mtsweeeeeen! No need engaging who is still drowning in the upper cut defeat of gej, if e sure for you write fake news inciting public peace if Dem born u well!

Exceed15:

So NTA announced unofficial results by INEC that caused chaos who sanction them? When these useless government then were using tv stations to insult GeJ who intimidated... I dare to u tell say Tinubu no fit .. dem no born am well
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by goldmatrix(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Once you find yourself in government, you now see fake news as bad but before then you so love fake news especially when you levelled it on your opponent..
Re: Fake News: FG Pledges Not To Trample On Rights, Press Freedom by xtreme07(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
spiritedtete:

So you think Nairaland thrives because of your patronage ehehehe you Don't no shit. You really need to research on why nairaland is still alive after a decade plus(almost two decade). Not based on your feel.
good evening sir.
I sent a message yesterday but you are yet to reply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta: ‘army Wanted To Forcefully Arrest 3 High Chiefs, They Didn’t Come For Pea / Let’s Unite Against Divisive Forces - President Tinubu Urges ECOWAS Nations / Adolphus Wabara And Fabian Osuji Are Among The Most Corrupt In Obj Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.