Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest (24071 Views)

Confusion As Police seal Ondo Assembly complex, Speaker Denies Resignation / PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters / How Accurate Is Akeredolu’s Claim On Ondo’s Monthly IGR? - Businessday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by ufotunang: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2023
Nigeria matter don tire me....I step forward, two steps backward 🙄
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by ufotunang: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
Why is it so difficult to resign in this part of the world. If you are not fit to govern the state just simply resign, most we grab power at all cost?
resign?.. do nigeria politcians resign ..he does not mind to die on top of that government sit than to resign
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by Sillymoderators: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2023
Taylor92:
Sick African leaders won’t leave power and get a better treatment

Akeredolu and Tinubu dey same vegetable state

Have you seen Tinubu after October 1st?

Okay ooo
Tinubu na ya papa wey dey live inside the same house with you wey u wan see everyday?

1 Like

Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by okorogodwin4(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2023
Akeredolu is in Igbo land receiving treatment
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by Sillymoderators: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2023
ufotunang:
resign?.. do nigeria politcians resign ..he does not mind to die on top of that government sit than to resign
If na you u go resign? Hypocrites!
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by Ngirinze: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2023
The type of democracy we practice in our country doesn't give space for the opposition to operate, what is wrong in asking the right questions.

Where is Mr governor?
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by bigboluet(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2023
Absence since April

Claimed he resumed last month but we couldn't see any trace of him.

His wife is Jogging up and down with a platform fully supported by the government.

The Deputy Governor is running to Abuja trying to stop impeachment.

Ondo State is on Auto Pilot

Everything is on Hold

And you don't want to protest. . . .
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by Larryndelaw: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2023
Taylor92:

Okay ooo
Is that the new propaganda you people are embarking on now. You have move from forgery. Make una dey urinate for one place
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by Jostoman: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Where’s he though 🤔?
he is in ibadan
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by ufotunang: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sillymoderators:

If na you u go resign? Hypocrites!
....if it's you will you also resign....you that loves money more than our politcians sef
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by TheClassic1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
Taylor92:

Okay ooo
una be mate wey wan see am abi u no get papa na him born u nih crazy taylor wey no dey go shop na nairaland be ur grin grin shop grin
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by TheClassic1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
KpukpuyekePikin:
In a sane country, the deputy governor would have assumed office since the governor is incapacitated but I am not surprised that rice and plantain bandits think otherwise and have been foolishly calling the deputy governor names. Umu ekwensu!
do u think here is biafalan land mumu grin grin
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by Sillymoderators: 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
ufotunang:
....if it's you will you also resign....you that loves money more than our politcians sef
That is exactly my point I will not resign and you too will not resign. So stop asking the man to resign.
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by Emola12(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Obidients oya come and masturbate...
waiting concern obedient here now?
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by Sheggy13(m): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2023
Someone who's unhealthy and he's supposed to be put under pressure by the state assembly to resign and take care of his health or be impeached for his absenteeism is the same person that has the guts to want to use the same foolish state assembly to impeach the healthy deputy governor who has been holding fort in his absence. What an irony of leadership in Africa.
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by BigIyanga: 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dmanlex:
APC government is the worst. They see every opposition as threat. Everybody must not support their leadership. This is a democratic nation where we have our own opinion
They sectionalize, tribalize, and religionize everything. Why cant a gov come back and take his seat if he’s healthy Or hand over to his deputy?
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by Miracle2020: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
I need to borrow some money please. Quote me if you can help.
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by Chetas81(m): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
Taylor92:

Okay ooo
YOU MEAN SICK AFRICAN CITIZEN WHO LOVE BAD LEADERSHIP, NO BAD CITIZEN CAN BUILD A GREAT NATION, THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by bjtinz: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
This is highly disappointing coming from someone of Akeredolus pedigree

He's supposed to be learned man FCOL!. Literally speaking! Former NBA chair and SAN for that matter!! Haba!
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by ufotunang: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sillymoderators:

That is exactly my point I will not resign and you too will not resign. So stop asking the man to resign.
..for me iI will resign
Re: Where is Akeredolu?: Police, DSS Seal Ondo PDP Secretariat, Prevent Protest by Sillymoderators: 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
ufotunang:
..for me iI will resign
You will not! African men don't resign!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sen Nywoye Hands Over A Tech Innovation And Computer Hub Building To Community / Maryam-Mairo Tambuwal Helps Man & Son Attacked By Thugs In Sokoto. PICS / Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.