Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness (7162 Views)

Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) / Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by Eniitankorede: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2023
Emenike is a lawless human being. Is that how they build on drains and roads in the east? No wonder they have erosion problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by Procashtips(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Armed robbers blaming the Police for not arresting him when he was a young aspiring neighborhood thief.

This is your only defense.

Lagos state knows that issuing stop work and demolition notices will only see them being dragged to court by the erring developer.

Lagos state has no time or resources to waste in a prolonged court case that only seeks to buy time for the errant "developer".

Now they will allow you build to completion and then watch you move in and settle down before sending bulldozers your way.

Your comprehension level
Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by vanunu: 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Why not show the world your building approvals before you start calling govt wicked angry

You have not built a house in an urban area before that is why you are sounding like this. Nobody builds a house without government approval, infact government officials comes several times to inspect the building. Mind you, the approval is not signed by one person.
Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by gabbytabby: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
Nobody would give them approval to build they probably paid someone to look the other way to delay the inevitable.

It’s so unfortunate hmmmm.

Gossiphub:

Why would govt demolish what they earlier approved without even compensation? Una no get town planning authority for that Lagos?

Is that not wickedness.

Person go suffer hustle, save money and build and you now dictate how they should react after demolishing their property.

Ontop this hardship

Getat
Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by Mrtaye: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Show us the approval first.

If they had any approval to occupy and build on that piece of land , they won't be on social media ranting but will be heading to court .
So you mean you can erect any structure without the know of the ministry of lands and labsca na wah ooo make una Sha no turn this nation to banana republic
Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by HitlerWasRight: 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
Mrtaye:

So you mean you can erect any structure without the know of the ministry of lands and labsca na wah ooo make una Sha no turn this nation to banana republic

Why would they bother pasting a "Stop Work" or demolition order when they know the errant developer will run to court and seek an order halting the demolition excersice?

Who has time for legal fees and court appearance that could drag for years .

They have now decided to allow you continue your foolishness and when you have completed the building they will come and pull it down while serving you the notice.
Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by VEHINTOLAR: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
shortgun:
If you demolishe my house in the guise of any stupid non compliance after taking my hard earned money.
I will target you, your children, grand children up to the tenth generation.
I must make sure you feel pain
Easy with the chestbeating,typical loudmouth from Alaigbo !

1 Like

Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by shortgun(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Easy with the chestbeating,typical loudmouth from Alaigbo !
Pray you never in your life hurt people like me..., you'll beg for death but death will be very far from you.....
The only way to teach people a good lesson is to make sure the next person learns from the predicaments and tribulations of the last person so they won't repeat his mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by VEHINTOLAR: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
shortgun:

Pray you never in your life hurt people like me..., you'll beg for death but death will be very far from you.....
The only way to teach people a good lesson is to make sure the next person learns from the predicaments and tribulations of the last person so they won't repeat his mistakes.

Lol,I'm indeed laughing out very,very loud now ! You're nothing but an empty braggart; a dead rat ! Lol,your emptiness is not even difficult to figure out,not all - there you're vituperating behind your "chinko" phone while making a futile attempt to project a make-believe tough personality,mumu !

What's even the issue with you guys from that side of the country;is it dearth of intelligent people in your land or an inherent stupidity that has to do with defective DNAs ?! Why is it that you guys always allow your emotions to prevail over logical sense of reasoning ?! Shey na ment ni or something ? "Pray you never in your life hurt...blah,blah,blah",are you for real, in a faceless forum ? Do you even have an idea of the person you're threatening is ? Even if you're one of those idiotic IPOB commanders issuing sit-at-home orders in your village every Monday,you think you have the capacity to do same elsewhere? You think your empty make - believe toughie personality has any impression on me ? Let me give you a hint : people like you make things very difficult for your Igbo brethrens when they have an encounter with people like us. We remember empty loudmouths like you and make things extremely difficult for your kinsmen by taking it out on them !

Young man,if you allow your follies to drag you to a wrong person,trust me,your eyes go clear sharpaly ! Consider this as my last response to you on the subject matters as I won't even make this a back and forth with you; it's needless.

2 Likes

Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by shortgun(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol,I'm indeed laughing out very,very loud now ! You're nothing but an empty braggart; a dead rat ! Lol,your emptiness is not even difficult to figure out,not all - there you're vituperating behind your "chinko" phone while making a futile attempt to project a make-believe tough personality,mumu !

What's even the issue with you guys from that side of the country;is it dearth of intelligent people in your land or an inherent stupidity that has to do with defective DNAs ?! Why is it that you guys always allow your emotions to prevail over logical sense of reasoning ?! Shey na ment ni or something ? "Pray you never in your life hurt...blah,blah,blah",are you for real, in a faceless forum ? Do you even have an idea of the person you're threatening is ? Even if you're one of those idiotic IPOB commanders issuing sit-at-home orders in your village every Monday,you think you have the capacity to do same elsewhere? You think your empty make - believe toughie personality has any impression on me ? Let me give you a hint : people like you make things very difficult for your Igbo brethrens when they have an encounter with people like us. We remember empty loudmouths like you and make things extremely difficult for your kinsmen by taking it out on them !

Young man,if you allow your follies to drag you to a wrong person,trust me,your eyes go clear sharpaly ! Consider this as my last response to you on the subject matters as I won't even make this a back and forth with you; it's needless.

It's evident from your post that you're lacking in cognitive reasoning, lacking intellectually, and uneducated. People who are intellectually sound don't make unfounded assumptions like stating you know I use a low-quality chinko phone without having seen it.
You're also guilty of generalizing, a trait often associated with brainless illiterates by asserting that everyone from an ethnic group behaves the same way.
Since you are obsessed with my phone and wants to know the make...is a Samsung S21 Ultra..
Do you also want to know the model of my car?
Or the lenght of the last bone straight I bought for my woman?
I am not bothered with whatever you are doing to other people without consequence but if our paths cross, you'll never hurt anyone in this life again ever.
Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by BabaRamota1980: 12:17am On Oct 30, 2023
kettykin:

There is compensation for demolition in Abia

Edo Abia no be Lagos o
Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by optionalY09: 1:11am On Oct 30, 2023
Shut up and stop building houses on lands allocated for different developmental projects.
Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by Mrtaye: 5:26am On Oct 30, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Why would they bother pasting a "Stop Work" or demolition order when they know the errant developer will run to court and seek an order halting the demolition excersice?

Who has time for legal fees and court appearance that could drag for years .

They have now decided to allow you continue your foolishness and when you have completed the building they will come and pull it down while serving you the notice.

This your analogy is suspect and dubious believe me
Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by Swiftgrp: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
BitterTruth01:

Mention one Hausa and the many Yorubas that were affected

Everybody knows Okota is an Igbo dominated area .
Okota in Isolo is part of the larger Isolo Kingdom in Lagos State and Okota is the hometown of the Awori-Yoruba indigenes. Even some Edo families where already there along with the Yoruba indigenes as far back as the late 1980 long before any Ibos moved in,

The movement of Ibos into that area only started trickling in numbers after the year 2000 especially when there were relentless cases off kidnappings and armed robberies in the South East states of Anambra, Abia, Imo etc. and many Ibos even stopped travelling to the East of Nigeria. Some of the Ibos were even desperate to be called "land owners" that they went to build a mini estate in a swampy area of Okota that resulted into all the houses there to start SINKING and also getting flooded! The Lagos State government issued a quit notice to the Ibo residents because the construction was illegal but they started begging the government to give them time before carrying out demolitions.
Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by paramakina202: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
lexylaw40:
House demolition: Igbos are in trouble, this is pure wickedness – Footballer Emenike blasts Lagos State govt
WithinnigeriaOct 16, 2023 9:33 AM

The wails and woes of numerous homeowners in Lagos echoed far and wide as they witnessed the bulldozing of their properties by the Lagos state government. This drastic measure was attributed to the persistent woes of erosion and flooding in the area. Emenike is seething with anger at Sanwo-olu's administration and is vehemently urging the afflicted Igbo residents to hightail it back home and sow the seeds of their investments there.
House demolition: Igbos are in trouble, this is pure wickedness – Footballer Emenike blasts Lagos State govt
Emenike, the retired Nigerian footballer, has lit up social media with a scorching critique of the Lagos State government.
He alleges that they’ve torn down the properties of Igbo residents in the state, despite these individuals having the government’s nod when they laid the foundation for these million-dollar dreams.
Former Super Eagles player, Emmanuel Emenike, is raising a ruckus over the bulldozer blitz executed by the Lagos State government, leaving some Igbo residents in the state high and dry.

Last week, the Lagos State government commenced the demolition exercise of illegal structures built on canals and waterways along the Gedegede – Mobil road – Megamound Estate – Ikota drainage channels.

The Ministry of the Environment and Water Resources noted a need to implement the demolition exercise to stop the reoccurring erosion and flooding in the environment.

Multimillion naira properties were brought down during the demolition exercise supervised by the Operatives Ministry of the Environment and Water Resources.

Emenike, responding passionately and sharing a vivid image of the demolished property on his Instagram story, expressed his deep empathy for the profound sadness experienced by the affected individuals.

He asserted that they had secured approval from the very Lagos State Government that ultimately razed their properties to the ground.

Emenike didn’t hold back, characterizing this action as a glaring example of wickedness in its purest form.

With genuine concern for his fellow Igbo brethren living in the state, he offered prudent advice, encouraging them to repatriate their investments to the safety of their eastern roots, specifically naming states like Abia, Imo, Anambra, Enugu, and Ebonyi as secure destinations.

He wrote;

“THE SADNESS IS TOO MUCH AFTER GETTING APPROVAL FROM THE SAME LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT, THIS IS PURE WICKEDNESS.

“IGBOS ARE IN TROUBLE, BRING YOUR INVESTMENT BACK HOME MY PEOPLE WE HAVE, ABIA STATE, IMO STATE, ANAMBRA STATE, ENUGUSTATE AND EBONYI STATE.”

Where is ur link na so una go dey use person name dey write propaganda upandan.
Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by ezegold4we: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
Lagos is overrated, i pity those investing their God given Money in that wasted and highly
tribalistic region.
Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by Mfetenang: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
You're going through all this and you still don't want to go back to your village?
Abi dem take mumu curse una?
If Lagos is wicked to you then go back to Aba.
Developers should learn to develop their own village first before developing another tribe's city.
Re: Emenike: House Demolition: Igbos Are In Trouble, This Is Pure Wickedness by afube: 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Victim mentality

Lagos has a master plan that dates back military era

Lagos has designated water ways and erosion path

Igbos and all tribe work at Alausa and Ministry of Land and housing

Lagos also has a New town planning authority that scams greedy,ignorant , and otherwise foolish land buyers....who fall for their antics of approving all manner of lands in Lagos...especially along that lekki axis! Ndigbo will never learn............Like IPOB is doing , make your Igbo governors accountable, force them to provide our own Lekki in the east! stop dragging the swamps of Lagos with Ndiyoruba.........let them have their eldorado........but my stiff necked brothers with more money than sense will still rush and buy more encumbered lands!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In London Witness The Ibori Trial / Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs / Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.