Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Get Help Today From Different Health Challenges With Dr Seyi Absolute Wellness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Help Today From Different Health Challenges With Dr Seyi Absolute Wellness (259 Views)

Does Dr Seyi Curbinfect Really Work For Bacteria Infections? / 3 Participants Win N1 Million At 7-Week Weight Loss Challenge With Dr Physiq / My Challenges With Rhesus Factor In Pregnancy And How I Overcame It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Help Today From Different Health Challenges With Dr Seyi Absolute Wellness by Drseyiabsolute(f): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2023
What ailments have you been battling with for so long and it seems it is never going to go away after spending lots of money and the health conditions still remain the same?

Health conditions like
- High blood pressure
- Type 1 and 2 Diabetes
- Obesity
- Gut/Digestive Health
- Infertility
- Sexual dysfunction (Erectile dysfunction, Premature ejaculation etc)
- Arthritis
- Pneumonia
- Fibroid
- Eye issues (Cataract, Glaucoma etc)
- Etc.

Dr Seyi Absolute Wellness is set out to help/support people to achieve optimal health leveraging on Nutrition and Natural therapies, work to also prevent minor illness from developing into full scale or chronic diseases.

If l didn't mention the particular health issues bordering you in the list above and you want to get solution to it, please do not hesitate to Call/WhatsApp: +2348101458910

We also offer products and services in these area below:

Musculoskeletal pain, Cervical alumbar spondylosis, Immune system related problems, Therapeutic Massages, 6 - 9 Month Wellness Programs + Detoxification IV Micronutrients Therapy (Skin glow, hydration, Detoxification), Body/Face Sculpting (Lipolysis, Cavitation, Lipolaser, Radio frequency, Wood Therapy), Women's Wellness Revitalization (Vagina dryness, laxity, Low/No Sexual Urge)

You can connect with me for more enquires, consultation, bookings and when you Specify "Dr Seyi I collected your WhatsApp Number +2348101458910 from Nairaland" you will enjoy pocket friendly discounts, juicy promos from me.

Stay healthy always

Re: Get Help Today From Different Health Challenges With Dr Seyi Absolute Wellness by Drseyiabsolute(f): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2023
Hello Yetunde and her friends

You guys are not crazy!

Your menstruation should come out as easy as possible not with excruciating pains🤦🏻‍♂️

I have seen cases whereby some ladies experience:

Severe pain (cramping) during their period or between periods.

Unusual heavy bleeding (soaking through a sanitary pad or tampon every hour for two to three hours) or passing large clots (larger than a quarter).

Foul-smelling vaginal discharge. A period lasting longer than seven days.

All the solution to these issues are not far-fetched, the solution is right here with Dr Seyi Absolute Wellness

Curbinfect is well packaged to deliver you from the life threatening health condition. You too can testify to the goodness of this products today if you order yours now.

You can connect with me for more enquires, consultation, bookings and when you Specify "Dr Seyi I collected your WhatsApp Number +2348101458910 from Nairaland" you will enjoy pocket friendly discounts, juicy promos from me.

Stay healthy always

(1) (Reply)

Tasly Citrus Sour Tablet - ₦8,640 / Homecare Nursing Services In Nigeria: HomeCare.ng For Sale / Http://naturacelhelp.com/nitro-slim/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.